“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

mixed signals.

Tails

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
411
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Perth, Australia
check it out yo...

this girl i've known for a bit, called her up last night just to say hi. see what she sounds like, blah blah. then chatted with her online and i told her she should come with me to see a movie. she agreed and apparently we're going on saturday. and she said she'll call me on friday to let me know when she finishes work and wants to meet. at one stage i said nevermind cause it was taking too long to organize the date but she said she wanted to go with me so we worked something out. so she must be interested.

so this is the weird part... tonight when i got online. yeah, she said hey in the main room. she never msg'ed me the whole time... and we were both chatting in the main to other people, totally ignoring each other pretending we weren't there. then my friend (girl i know in real life) chatted to me in the main and i think she would of gotten jealous perhaps... cause of the things the girl i know was saying to me. she would of read it for sure. she said bye three times and kept staying everytime she said bye. since i never message her... only rarely. whenever i get online i go out and do my things. i come back and there's a message from her. but last night we had a chat for the first time in a while and she seemed pretty okay with the whole date thing happening this weekend...

what was the deal tonight? maybe i'm just thinking too much of it?
maybe she was waiting for me to message her?

i know you're not supposed to get a thing for just one girl. you gotta go out, keep yourself busy, i know, i know... but i can't! i mean i study at school everyday all day, but i come back at about 4pm and then i got nothing to do. i mean there's really no where to go. and where can i go at fuken 9pm at night? gotta go to bed early yo. so i end up sitting on the comp all night as usual. i'm not gonna pretend to be busy and ignore her.

any ideas?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Joined
Nov 14, 2003
Messages
298
Reaction score
0
maybe i'm just thinking too much of it?
Yes. Meet her this weekend and see how it goes. Get off the ****ing IM chats.

i mean i study at school everyday all day, but i come back at about 4pm and then i got nothing to do
I work 9 to 6 5 days a week and I still got things to do when I get home. You got NOTHING to do? Hang out with friends man.

mean there's really no where to go.
Cinema, bowling with mates, Go-Karting, Mini Golf.... Just get outta the house!!

and where can i go at fuken 9pm at night?
We live in the same city, Tails. Depends what you're into, what do YOU enjoy? Answer that and I might be able to help you out.

Remember, if you don't do anything other then pursuing girls, when you get a girl, you'll get oneitis so bad that you'll just be a total panzy. Sounds like you need some more hobbies bro. What are you studying at school?
 

Ebach

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 9, 2004
Messages
397
Reaction score
0
At 9pm I'd usually be banging some chick but that's just me. You, I don't know, maybe you should sit all night long at your computer and do chat online? Have some imagination my friend. Think of something.
 

billybob

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2004
Messages
40
Reaction score
0
I hate chatting online. I typically refuse to do it with girls I'm interested in, unless its just chit chat for a couple min. In fact I make sure I don't even sign on hardly at all. Think about it: even if she just knows your online, where's the mystery in knowing your sitting at home on the computer? If you're not out and about at least don't allow her to know it.
 
Top