Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

mixed signals

sav

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
is it wrong to send mixed signals to a girl...

there's this one girl i've been .. well... dating.. is it wrong for me to string her along knowing that i have no feelings for her...

she's perfect in every sense.. looks wise shes HOT... personality is amazing... and she seems to care about me a lot... she comes from a good family.. and has no issues and plays no games....

but i just dont have feelings for her where i know i should...

im at a point in life where i dont wanna settle.... but i dont wanna lose her either.. its weird cuz for once, i dont know exactly what i want from her... she just caught im in a time where i dont want anything serious... and if i tell her that, i'll lose her...

strange situation to be in... maybe somebody could chime in with some advice..

thanks.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You gotta tell her what you want and how you feel. If she is really into you she will stay around.

coacj

Don Juan
Reaction score
SAV, my brother, I am in the same situation as you are right now!

Their is a girl at my school that i just recently meet. She is smart, attractive and plays no games I could tell she liked me when she texted me the next day after i got her number. But the problem is I wasnt attracted to her the first time I met her. I went on 2 dates with her and we had a great time but im still not attracted to her.

I remember when we went out I did she guys checking her out but it didnt faze me. Recently she tried to play hard to get, I guess because she always called me and i rarely called her. I had no problem with that so i think for 3 weeks we didnt speak then last friday she texted me saying "hey whatchu up 2"

Last edited:

sav

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
coacj said:
SAV, my brother, I am in the same situation as you are right now!

Their is a girl at my school that i just recently meet. She is smart, not attractive and plays no games I could tell she liked me when she texted me the next day after i got her number. But the problem is I wasnt attracted to her the first time I met her. I went on 2 dates with her and we had a great time but im still not attracted to her.

I remember when we went out I did she guys checking her out but it didnt faze me. Recently she tried to play hard to get, I guess because she always called me and i rarely called her. I had no problem with that so i think for 3 weeks we didnt speak then last friday she texted me saying "hey whatchu up 2"
not attractive? ;)

this girl is hot but something just doesnt seem to click... *sigh*

coacj

Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL. My fault i didnt mean to put that she's not attractive, she is pretty
when i was walking with her guys were checking her out. Whats even more funny is that when we went to BBQ's to eat their were these 2 women across from us eating and one of them kept looking at my date, so then me and my date were talking and they over heard it and they tried to talk with her. when they left my date said she thinks they were lesbians and i thought the samething.
So women are even hitting on her, theirs something they see that i dont see