Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Mixed messages WTF is going on???

smooth_as_silk

Don Juan
Reaction score
She is keeping you around because she has basically nothing else going on.
You have two possibilities: keep hitting it for a while (until she finds the next 'pimp in line' [PRL]) or leave this story behind and start something fresh with someone else.
Anyways, put in your mind that any kind of relationship involving this girl based on something else than banging is OVER...

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
According to MY dictionary...

Break Up: (verb)/ To end a relationship or partnership. To no longer have contact or sex with another person.

If you break up...then BREAK UP! Why are you still letting her make booty calls. Dump the girl and go find some one else.

DoubleD

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, I think you have to decide if you want to have her as a GF again or not 1st.

if you don't - Hit it whenever you feel like it, do whatever you feel like.. BUT START BOOTCAMP or something to get you meeting new women.

if you do - hit it MAX 2 times a week.. and don't call her for anything BUT sex. BUT START BOOTCAMP or something to get you meeting new women. (AKA. make her want you more and persue you..) And remember you should never be the one that suggests to get back together. Let her do it.

Also realise she may want to do other ****.. and thats just the way life is... meet another woman who is better in bed.. and another who is smarter.. and another who is sexier and teases you openly in public.. and all of a sudden u won't think of the X anymore and you'll thank her for breaking up!
:D

white sox bill

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I basically agree w/other posters. Shes using you for sex right now. Been thru that before. Sometimes couples can't seem to rid eachother of eachother for a while. Go ahead and keep banging her but don't get re-attached. Start looking for another. Peace!

white sox bill

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I made a bo-bo. Seems like whenever you LOOK for someone, you never FIND them. So rather that looking, start enjoying your freedom. Good things will happen. Always keep an eye out, but don't go desperatly looking, Good luck!

Teaser

Reaction score
You should thank your lucky stars that you're still getting some even if it is not on a regular basis with her. Just be with her whenever you can and do it with other women at the same time. It doesn't seem that she is committed to you so you're free to play as well.