Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Mistakes at Work

element0

Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you guys handle them?

I recently realized I had been working on the wrong part of a project for the better part of a week, and even worse I had been delegating tasks for others to do which means I wasted their time as well.

I'm not sure if I should straight up tell my boss I was working on the wrong thing, or hide it and try to get the work done myself?

Any help is much appreciated.

Drdeee

Banned
Reaction score
If the job worth it, take initiative in making things right without letting know anyone.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you can correct your mistakes without involving your boss, costing the company more money (more than just your man hours) and bring some excellence to the table, do that first.

If its something critical that may cause problems, bring it up and bring up the solution as well (even better if the solution is underway). Never bring your boss a problem without possible solutions.

The employee they don't have to manage is gem.

FoolsCause

Don Juan
Reaction score
Usually when there's mistakes at work, I keep my mouth shut and let my boss and coworkers continue making them without wise comments from me. I would just get in trouble if I brought the mistakes to their attention.

element0

Don Juan
Reaction score
I ended up telling my boss, but not bluntly, "hey I fvcked up."

Just kind threw it into a conversation when I was discussing documents I needed (for the wrong part of the project). She ended up apologizing to me about not explaining the project clearly enough the first time. The project is going to take one week, instead of the three I initially told her.

No harm, no foul.

r0cky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Something similar happened to my friend who is a drug dealer. He was working on a project with his meth supplier. My friend mistakingly was selling the drugs for $60 instead of $80. But he came clean to his supplier and they worked everything out. I haven't seen him since tho.