Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Mission Impossible

Lafarge

Don Juan
Reaction score
The Girl:

Is extremely attractive.

Is single and has been for years

Has given me her number before

Tells me she is prepared to remain single even if it means forever unless she finds someone or something that suites her.

Has her hands all over me part of the night

Replies to some of my emails then drops off and then replies again.

Is a big fan of Pride and Prejudice and like most women is Infactuated with a character called 'Mr Darcy'. (I borrowed the book today to read):D

She is proud.

Is moody

Lots guys after her but none suceed.

Me

Do not wish to hit hard onto her as I don't want to be like other guys and raise the spectre of being rejected forever.

I Try to remain cool and easy.

Do not know how to wear her down without becoming to 'available' or desperate or over top.

I am better than this 'Mr Darcy'.

Currently not getting anywhere.

Do not wish to over invest incase she is a dud.

Want to project to her i am not interested in going hard for a while not until I know her better so there is no threat.

Do i try and remain patient?

Cremasta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ask her if she has any hot friends she can hook you up with. If she comes out with a fairly clear 'no' inside 5 seconds then just say "Well, what about you then?"

Yes it is a smart arse comment, but go with it.

You can either find out fairly soon, or as time goes on, she has a greater chance of becoming a 'dud'/friend.

If this girl is as hot as you say, then I can guarantee that most other guys walk on eggshells around her, or they are too over the top and try to stick their tongue down her throat inside 5 minutes... find the middle ground.

AND... If she starts asking you to do lots of stuff, just say no every now and then, don't be her lackey.

white_hype

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
um ask her out? make it so you are the challenge (she will love this)

think about it... how would you feel if you can get anything you want then something comes along that looks alright...but you cant have it and the more you think about it the more you want it

Sir Shags Alot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
make her chase you! That is want she wants. Don't anwser her emails the day she replies. If you run into her tell her you are busy and will talk latter. Become a challange.

Naked_Elephant

Don Juan
Reaction score
play your game

relax, play it cool, but don't slow yourself down. make moves on her. if it's not gonna work it's probably not because of you, assuming you can seduce her and to what you say about her.