“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Missed signs in the past, it'll cheer you up

sharpshooter

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 3, 2004
Messages
275
Reaction score
4
Let's post our missed signs/signals in the past that we really regret now that we know some more about women.

I'll tell a couple of mine. In my final year of highschool there was this chick in one of my classes and whenever we talked would always touch me, tap me on my shoulder, put her hand on my shoulder, touch my arm etc all while having a huge smile on her face. I had no idea what she was trying to do. I always thought, damn look at this crazy girl always wanting to touch me. Little did I know that she wanted me. She would have been one hell of a lay too.

Another one was at work. A chick always used to stare at me, my friend would always make notice of this and everytime I would look she'd be looking at me. Then one day out of nowhere she came upto my desk and touched my shoulder area on purpose, but made it seem like she was looking for something. Again I thought wow this chick is weird and totally missed out.

I'm currently sitting here with no girl, no nothing. Could have had something if I noticed those obvious signs! It feels good to know that if any of these signs occur again, i'll pounce on em like a tiger.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 6, 2004
Messages
3,198
Reaction score
31
Location
Kalifornicatia
I was in Jack in the box a few years ago with some friends. A girl comes up to me and tells me her friend liked me. But she was too she to shy to tell me. :mad:
 

Life-Trainee

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 29, 2004
Messages
795
Reaction score
0
Location
Boston, MA
Hmm, some 9 years ago when i was 13 my mother's friend's daughter would all of the sudden take interest in me, she is a year older than me. She took interest in everything I did and hanged around with me a lot. She even asked why is it that I like to hang out with her now and not with her brother like i done previously. She gave up on me after devoting a pretty generous amount of time. Well, what could i do. I was a kid at the time and it never occured to me that she liked me.

Another opportunity came a year later when I entered high school. A girl in my classes wanted me badly. She'd always talk and do nice things for me. She'd always let me copy her homework for the science class and other favors. She even asked me whether I liked other girl from our science class whom I did, but I didn't aswer her and changed the subject. That continued throughout the 9th grade. After the sophomore year she stopped talking to me and went to grudingly ignoring me. Oh well, i didn't like her that much anyways. This very girl was mad at me till the graduation.

There was yet another chick in the 11th grade who was a HO but good looking. She showed vague interest in me but used me as an emotional tampon talk buddy couple of times. She went out with my best friend who was in the same class and managed to stay with him for a year. But after a few incidents she proved to be a bad moraled person and they broke up.

I think romantically I started waking up only 3 years ago while I was working with a complete hottie at my job. But I was a big time AFC back then so my efforts were fruitless. Right now I look at the past and smile.
 

Grey Fox

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 14, 2003
Messages
545
Reaction score
14
Last night I was getting signs from a girl, she kept squeezing my hand when we walked to and from the dance floor, rested her head on my shoulder, rubbed my arms and rubbed my **** while we were dancing. Pretty obivous right, well this was my friends GF and I'm not about to open that can of worms. Sometimes we get the signs but we can't act on them in good conscience.

-Grey Fox
 

Life-Trainee

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 29, 2004
Messages
795
Reaction score
0
Location
Boston, MA
I had a clear sign couple of years ago at my friend's 20th B-day party. This ugly chubby and socially repulsive chick was trying to hit on me. But I rejected her down cold. I don't think she talks to me to this day.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Oh God...my worse-than-AFC years in high-school.

In 10th grade I went on this retreat for my church youth group. There was this girl on the trip who was absolutely beautiful. And she was WAY into me. They had the boys and girls on different floors for obvious reasons, but I still remember that she wanted me to come upstairs and walk her to her room because "it was dark and she was scared." I probably could've gotten away with it because we were more "staff" than part of the program...but I didn't want to risk it. I had NO clue at the time.

Then on the bus ride home, I was kinda looking at her on and off, and I must've got lost in a daydream when I was looking at her...then I snapped out of it and realized I had been STARING AT HER FOR A GOOD 15 MINUTES.

And get this, she's staring right back, pupils dilated, a big grin on her face.

And I did NOTHING. :eek:

I was obsessed with her for like a year. And I never even saw her again. That would have been my first kiss...and I dropped it.
 

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 6, 2004
Messages
3,198
Reaction score
31
Location
Kalifornicatia
Originally posted by squirrels


Then on the bus ride home, I was kinda looking at her on and off, and I must've got lost in a daydream when I was looking at her...then I snapped out of it and realized I had been STARING AT HER FOR A GOOD 15 MINUTES.

And get this, she's staring right back, pupils dilated, a big grin on her face.

And I did NOTHING. :eek:
OMG!! squirrels that was bad. You didn't even ask what she was looking at?

I wish I had a situation like that :(

I also didn't mention that there was one other girl who liked me when I was 18 and she was even sitting next to me while I was looking at porn. I could have fvcked her if I wanted to.....but she was 6 years older than me, a 1 in looks and about 200lbs. She was also crazy and had done some freaky stuff to. Added all togther she was a -2.
:D :p :cool: :) :mad: the only girl who wanted to fvck me a -2 If I saw her today and she still wanted to have sex I would still not do her.
 

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Grey Fox
Last night I was getting signs from a girl, she kept squeezing my hand when we walked to and from the dance floor, rested her head on my shoulder, rubbed my arms and rubbed my **** while we were dancing. Pretty obivous right, well this was my friends GF and I'm not about to open that can of worms. Sometimes we get the signs but we can't act on them in good conscience.

-Grey Fox
\

Last year my friend's older, extremely hot girlfriend would pass me notes during class drawn with hearts, throw her hair on my desk so I would play with it, and hold my hand. She ended up begging me to go to prom with her.

I didn't. I'm glad I didn't. As hot as she is, my friend is a nice guy. Good for you.
 

Wubbman

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 8, 2004
Messages
109
Reaction score
1
Age
42
Location
Fayetteville, AR
Guys, this is a cool thread and all, but there is a thread just like this in the Archives: "Most Obvious Come-on that was missed" or something like that. Its around 16 pages long and filled with hilarious stuff. Post your moments there.;)
 

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
1,769
Reaction score
2
A few months ago i was at a party and this HB8 comes up to me and does the , "have we met before" line on me. I siad "nope i dont think so". chatting and got her name, then she was playfully trying to tickle me and i tickled her back....she kept looking in my eyes and smiling. blah blah blah chat for a bit...then later on she told me if i met her bf yet which was also at the party. i say nope.

then later im in a circle of 4 ppl sharing one bottle of hard liquor chugging it, then she comes in and joins us....when im chugging it she stares in my eyes and puts her hand on my shoulder....and etc..i get drunk and pass out. and she leaves w/her bf later that night.

i was totally clueless back then, now that i think about it, it was a missed signal. even if i did know back then, i wouldnt do anything cause her bf was at the party.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

VictorK

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 20, 2003
Messages
196
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Canada
Biggest missed sign: Hot Blonde girl 8.5 comes up to me with her # written on the back of a recipt and gives it to me. I never called.
 

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2004
Messages
952
Reaction score
1
Age
49
Location
UK
First day at University, I'm standing round by myself when HB10 (no doubt about it) approaches with her friends and starts chatting to me. We talk briefly and I go and sit alone in the lecture. A few minutes later she comes over and sits by me, leaving her friends sitting elsewhere.

We're talking, she's asking me if I go out, where I go, if I have a girlfriend and tells me where she goes, and tells me where to find her if I want to meet up with her and her friends on Friday night. I didn't go.

Next time we meet in the lecture, she's touching my arm, my knee, resting her head on my shoulder. She tells me she's planning a night out for her birthday and asks me to go. She even gave me her number. But I never met with her and must've made it look like I wasn't interested.

Ok, I admit it, I was totally intimidated by her stunning looks and she brought out the pitiful AFC in me in the biggest way.

Btw. She recently became a model and I haven't seen her since.
 

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2004
Messages
952
Reaction score
1
Age
49
Location
UK
Now I'm thinking of all my opportunities, where women were practically throwing themselves at me, and which I missed out on due to low self-esteem. Each time, I distinctly remember thinking "surely she couldn't be interested in me".

In fact, the only time I ever got with a woman back then was when they asked me out. But they always lost interest as soon as my insecurities started to show.

Mistakes are there to learn from.
 

dig it

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 11, 2004
Messages
178
Reaction score
0
Location
Australia
Arrrhahaha. Oh god, where do i start? I was such a big "unsexual" loser once. Then i had a 4.5 year relationship that didn't end in a bad way rather distance, she moved away to pursue her career. I got through that and ended up good because she was not that good with those things herself. Lucky unsexual child i was.

OK. That was then, and gees do i laugh at myself now. I dont beat myself up, so dont do that, go get more.

Perhaps the biggest blindness i ever had was before my longest relationship. I talked to a HB on the phone for like a year. I always wanted to meet her, however we lived an hour apart, and we were only 18 at the time. She was very athletic, and we talked and talked about everything. And when we ran out of stuff to talk about we would go over everything again. So cute.

She was blonde, tall, and very sexy, i met her through my brother and i dont know how she knew him, but he was talking to her one day, then somehow i got on the phone, said hi, and it all began, and she pretty much stopped calling my brother after that, rather she called for me, and eventually after a month or so they didnt speak, leaving her all for me.

Anyway, so we talk and talk, and she tested and tested and i didn't know. She came onto me, must have though i was very nice when i didn nothing about it, if a a bit of a fag. I didn't know how to respond. Gee, i would make her *** just by talking to her now, after some of the things i've done and read. Anyway, so about 6 months in we decide to meet up, because she kept pushing me. I thought we were phone buddies for life - haha, idiot. So we did and she ignores me when she brings along two mates, sits down beside me on a park bench with her arm on the backrest, waiting for me to touch her, which i never did. I must never forget that this girl was HOT for me, and GEESUS, did she try as hard as a girl could, all short of grabbing me and taking me.

Haha, so time goes on, and i end up going out with another girl who worked in the city. I tell my phone friend about it, and OH MY GOD, did she go ape. (i was ok with this other girl, a caring sensitive man, who just happened to turn her on by i dont know how, i think i was trying to be an AFC but back then i was a true Ahole, so maybe that mix was enough)We spent about 2 hours writting down all my gf's good and bad points, and comparing them with her's. And i remember every little sign i missed...the way she acted, so subtle, one moment interested, the next heartbroken (but not completely visible), things like that. She always used to tell me how this other guys pounded her hard but didn't stay in her long enough to get her going....etc, etc.

Anyway, i missed everything, and she purely could only like me for the things i said and how my voice sounded, this girl phoned EVERY NIGHT BTW.

Then she wants to meet up in the city. I had sorta stopped seeing my GF (said i was bad at it then) and my former Gf was still hanging around, so this other girl, better call her E....E comes into the city and meets me and has a big chat to me about me and her and we saw the only reason that it couldn't work (acording to her - it was all acroding to her, i had no direction with girls at that stage when it came to the crunch)...was because we lived far apart, and that if she could only see me once each two weeks she would. So then she decided that she would go around and bash up my former gf because i said she wold not leave me alone!

So we went through the city in my lunch hour looking for my former GF (hardly a manly thing to do, i thought it was looking good for me, if a bit inmature), so we couldn't find her, and walking back to my work...E just stops and grabs me and starts kissing me like I STILL TO THIS DAY have not been kissed like. She was - and this is no joke - she was like a starved Lioness. She just grabbed me, 6 foot tall girl on a mid tall bloke, in a giant embrace that squeezed the life out of me almost, and she kissed me for about 10 mins flat and didn't want to let go...i knew that because i was actually fighting for breath and trying to pull back.

We walked back holdinding hands after that, but being the ***** i was i let her hand go after a bit.

I never kissed her again, tho she did come and see me a few more times....then ofcourse, even tho i knew this girl was someone who was very suited to me, i had no idea, so about 4 months later, she did give up, in tears almost (i had no way to combat it i had no skills) saying that she could not stand it....we did go out, for that period but we rarely saw each other. So after a few more times of her coming into the city, standing outside the office for half and hour, she gave up.

And that is the saddest bloody thing i have ever seen in my life. Myself i am talking about. She got with someone else, tho knowing what i know now she was not very interested in them, and probably got treated just as bad as that guy who used to screw her like a wild animal for 30 seconds.

After that, maybe 8 months later i entered into a 4 year relationship with no idea about girls at all. EXCEPT for the fact that i had 2 women fight over me. My other gf, heard about this girl and was very worried, even tho we were not officially an item any longer. ANd she ended up sleeping with other people, E ended up being with someone else, and i ended up by myself.

ALl except for the fact, that being the AFC I was, i knew i was hot in some way, cos 2 girls had fought over me for very different reasons. Thats what got me kickstarted into the 4 year relationship.

Haha, and that is just one story of myself, i have about another 15-20 i could name in the category of "misses", way through highschool, from 13-19, those were my ***** years, might as well been a girl back then....20-23 were my 'i'm gunna marry that girl years (where i turned down about 6 sexual offers)....now fellas i am in my Don Juan years.

I have 6 numbers on my phone, and i have seen the light. Thats what this web site can do for you. Yes, sure, i would be with someone anyway most likely, but i wouldn't have 6+ and still going, and i would not be able to have my pick either of those i meet.

god i was a loser. chicks everywhere digged me, but i never went home with them.

haha. I sucked. and for those who currently do, read this site as SOON as possible. I wish i had of F'ed E, i tells ya.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Top