“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Miss a chance, then rejected?

Naked_Elephant

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
47
Reaction score
0
Why do girls not respont to advances once you've missed an obvious opportunity?

Lets discuss...
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Joined
Dec 8, 2004
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
Age
46
Location
uganda, east africa
miss a chance?

yo wassup dons?...ok for real...i think chicks work alot with their first instincts..she will throw you a chance hopin' or tryin to check if yu smart or yuz a wuss..miss it..trust me son she gon dump ya ass like a bad habit....its simple she'z out lookin for a thrill not marriage...

:eek:

ok this ma debut contribution in here and a just wanna say you dons got a hell lotta game..

pimp on .. pimp strong!!
 

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Re: miss a chance?

Originally posted by pimpin' reloaded>>
yo wassup dons?...ok for real...i think chicks work alot with their first instincts..she will throw you a chance hopin' or tryin to check if yu smart or yuz a wuss..miss it..trust me son she gon dump ya ass like a bad habit....its simple she'z out lookin for a thrill not marriage...

:eek:

ok this ma debut contribution in here and a just wanna say you dons got a hell lotta game..

pimp on .. pimp strong!!
If this is how they're teaching English in Uganda...I think we'd be better off trying to understand the native languages.

But he's right...a woman will only show buying signs for so long. If you don't close, she'll get bored of waiting and move on.
 

crotchrocket

Don Juan
Joined
May 22, 2003
Messages
134
Reaction score
0
I don't think these women get 'bored and move on', they get OFFENDED and RESENT you for it!

How many of us have looked back at a situation and realized 'she was giving me signs and I was blind to them' , and had this particular chic who once gave lots of friendly attention, start acting pi$$y and downright unfriendly? I sure have!

One mistake I used to make is assuming it was too late, 'opportunity missed-so next!' wrong, wrong. Any emotion directed toward you, good or bad is evidence that she still cares, it's here where you have to decide if she's worth the work it will now take. I personally like a challenge!

"Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned"
 

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 4, 2004
Messages
1,930
Reaction score
59
Have you ever read a thread or article on "how and why women tests you"? I think this is related to this idea. They gave you a test and in their eyes you failed it. Once you fail a test with a women, you're usually screwed like that.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Life-Trainee

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 29, 2004
Messages
795
Reaction score
0
Location
Boston, MA
Hehe this is true. A girl I knew in 9th and 10th grades had a very strong crush on me. She manifested signs of high interest by offering me to copy her homework, asking me whether I liked a girl in the class, asking me all kinds of things. I missed all of her signs and I don't think she talked to me since the 10th grade. Afterwards she evaded my eye contact, and talking, I was surprised as to why.
 

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2004
Messages
11,680
Reaction score
4,874
yo wassup dons?...ok for real...i think chicks work alot with their first instincts..she will throw you a chance hopin' or tryin to check if yu smart or yuz a wuss
goddamm **** you gotta bag dem bitzes like you da gott it goin onz yo yo yo walkin' through the snow!
 

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 20, 2004
Messages
1,007
Reaction score
3
I can relate to this. So do you guys think the girl somehow forces herself to dislike you after you miss her signs or does she just act this way because she feels rejected and doesn't want to boost your ego? I really can't imagine that your chances of hooking up with her are totally gone.
 

Naked_Elephant

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
47
Reaction score
0
bollocks

ive known her for a LONG time, we´re sort of friends but there's lots of touching and flirting going on. It's hard to believe she'd ****tease me just for he hell of it (she knows I haven't had sex for a while and am particularly horny)

She did an obvious come on while we were sleeping together (YES i missed an opportunity after she was getting all hot in bed i AM an idiot).
 

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
1,769
Reaction score
2
yes this is weird, i think this happened to me today.

i think maybe the reason they do this is to not seem desperate? or doing a little play hard to get or something.

they gave you opportunity, u didnt jump on it. now you'll have to work for it?? i have a feeling thats what they do.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Naked_Elephant

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
47
Reaction score
0
ok so im not giving up

gonna keep on flirting and stuff. bad thing is, i did the same to her last year. i know i know...
 

christz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 26, 2004
Messages
740
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by crotchrocket
I don't think these women get 'bored and move on', they get OFFENDED and RESENT you for it!

How many of us have looked back at a situation and realized 'she was giving me signs and I was blind to them' , and had this particular chic who once gave lots of friendly attention, start acting pi$$y and downright unfriendly? I sure have!

One mistake I used to make is assuming it was too late, 'opportunity missed-so next!' wrong, wrong. Any emotion directed toward you, good or bad is evidence that she still cares, it's here where you have to decide if she's worth the work it will now take. I personally like a challenge!

"Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned"
this is true and untrue in some cases

sure if the girls pissed at you she still cares obviously because if you didn't care about somebody why the hell would you be mad? But that anger could actually be the driving force behind her saying

uhh yeah GTFO! and keep it that way.

i think petty anger like omg i hate you, is cool then its a challenge. but deep seeded hatred the type that nobody see's that's the stuff that you can never come back from.
 

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
1,769
Reaction score
2
Originally posted by crotchrocket
I don't think these women get 'bored and move on', they get OFFENDED and RESENT you for it!
i think you may have stumbled onto something. there was this girl ijn one of my classes ealrier this semester she would occasionally come up to me say or hi or see how i was doing. then when we got into the group project together she was doing more of that and wanted to know more about me. she got my email and my # since she wanted it. But i knew she wouldnt even use it anyway. I knew she liked me and was interested. But i showed absolutely no interest and treated her like anyone else, cause i simply didnt like her. At the last day of the group project, she knew she was wasting her time and that i didnt like her one bit. So after that day, she has not said one word to me at all or talked to me. Good riddens too!!

But once in awhile if im talking to another female or something, she'll be looking my way or at the corner of her eye.

Before i read your post i had believed she moved on, but maybe she just resents me!! woohooooooo
Wheter or not she was offended, she has no right, as i never showed interest in her ever.
 

Naked_Elephant

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
47
Reaction score
0
ok, she doesnt "fancy me"

Makes me think...
did i really have a chance?
we were in her bed together, talking about sex, and about her vibrator, about how "good it felt inside her", and how she "prefers the feeling of a man inside her"
she also said that she would show it to me if I was really really nice to her.

Today though, ie. a couple of weeks later... after an afc conversation with her she tells me she doesn't fancy me. She's made it pretty clear that she's not attracted to me.

She still wants to be friends. This is not the first time something like this happens with this girl (yes, oneitis). She was quite a good friend but I'm thinking she doesn't deserve to have me after this bull**** avalanche and her general ****teasing.

Any opinions? Spill your guts guys.

Thanks.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Top