"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Miserable *****

thelittleprince

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2018
Messages
54
Reaction score
12
Age
42
I'm spending a week on holiday. First day the waitress/general bod having a conversation I asked her name and she cracked a big embarrassed smile which she tries to hide by pretending to get a glass from behind the bar.

Anyway next day she is cold miserable ares hole. I wanted to ask her toman up and stop being a tit.

Simole question here - Is this some sort of **** test or is she just a ****ing miserable *****?

If she is **** testing me I'm thinking **** you your here to provide a service which I've paid for.

It's a bit of a weird one because in no other scenario could or would you expect to be treated with courtesy. I'm trying to work out whether I'm being needy by expecting to be treated with courtesy. I want to complain because to be Frank this hotel is a really poor facility branded as a surf accommodation its a sham and doesn't cater for surfers unique needs when we are staying away.

What would you do?

Daniel
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
I would man up, stop being a d1ck, go surfing and get laid.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
I'd stop whining like a little entitled princess and move out to somewhere where it meets my standards.

I find that Hilton and Hyatt meets and even exceeds it.
 

marvinlfloresq

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 2, 2018
Messages
194
Reaction score
74
Age
46
I would go elsewhere & stop complaining. She does not owe you. Its not a test. You are projecting your emotions on a stranger.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top