"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Mind games girls like to play

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

fanatic22

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2018
Messages
416
Reaction score
329
Guys, chill. Its not like Im still drooling over her. Its over.

I learnt my lessons.
Many of us have made the mistake of spinning our wheels over a girl and are embarrassed by it, so the advice is harsh because we wish we could smack our old selves in the face for getting it wrong the first time. It’s not personal. That being said, if you haven’t already, you will date girls who will be so available to you it’ll blow your mind. I have told a girl with no prior warning “hey, if you can come over in 30 minutes I’ll have wine waiting for you” and she has shown up on the dot. Once you have a girl like that, even if she’s not your dream girl, you will never put up with flakes again.
 
Top