Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Millions Of Men No Longer Want To Get Married, And You Can Thank The Government For That

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is an article written by a woman.

I would say the sexual Revolution, women losing their virginity at 14 and sleeping with alphas in their 20s, is more responsible for men not wanting to get married than anything the government does.

Thoughts?

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Women shouldn't be absolved of any blame though, they played a large part in the destruction of marriage. Lenin would describe women in the west as "useful idiots".

Most young women lack the emotional maturity for marriage, for a marriage to work it takes a lot of effort from both parties.

The Government loaded the Gun, Women fired the bullet.

Last edited:

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't even have to get married to get in trouble. You just need to have a girlfriend for more than 3 years and don't even have to live together or have children and she has a legal claim against you if the relationship breaks down.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Also, if you're good with women then why settle for 1 when you can have all of them?
Most men had more then one wife in the past, that's why we have twice as many female ancestors as male.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I compare marriage to retirement. You do it after you've achieved everything you could, while you could and you're either satisfied or you're tired of it.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
For marriage to work the man has to have complete legal ownership and control over the woman. Kinda like how marriage used to be just a short time ago.

Once they started bringing in concepts like "spousal rape" (which would be a laughable concept for a man in the 1950's), and "irreconcilable differences" then marriage became a joke.
Exactly, none of this "equality" nonsense. Statistically women are happier with traditional gender roles. Stay it home mothers have less stress. I'm starting to seriously consider joining Some Orthodox Jewish or Islamic community to find a real traditional wife.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I would say the sexual Revolution, women losing their virginity at 14 and sleeping with alphas in their 20s, is more responsible for men not wanting to get married than anything the government does.

Thoughts?
It's cyclical. Yes government but it's women voting large government and feminism.

The crash is coming mate. Enjoy the decline. Pillage what you can. Watch the world burn

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly, none of this "equality" nonsense. Statistically women are happier with traditional gender roles. Stay it home mothers have less stress. I'm starting to seriously consider joining Some Orthodox Jewish or Islamic community to find a real traditional wife.

I don't disagree with you but it means fellas need to sift through the dumpster fire that Is modern women, feminist, single mom's etc. At gunpoint fellas wont approach. It's 1% of the female population men are dueling for.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marriage is a bad deal for a lot of men.

1. Marriage used to be a ticket to increased sex frequency. While that's still true to an extent, there has been an increase in the sexless or near sexless marriage. To an incel, once or twice a month married man sex sounds like a good deal. To most married men, putting up with her shiit for once or twice a month sex once the marriage has hit the 3-5 year mark sounds like a bad deal.

2. The consequences for a failed marriage are too high for men. The court system is anti-male.

3. Women are fussier and more fickle than ever. This leads to them filing for divorce and the application of reason 2.

4. Raising children is expensive.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Woman absolutely are the useful idiots of the top men in society.

Allow me to explain (and you'll hate women less if you get this).

All this stuff you're complaining about is designed by the Top MEN to fvck up men like you who want to get married. It's all planned.

Who benefits from women never getting married and settling down? The top of the pyramid men, who now have access to every single woman via Instagram and online.

Convenient ain't it?
Or if you just want to depopulate and weaken the populace as a whole by getting more children in daycare, etc. in order to make them easier to control.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Why get married to a girl if she is already giving you sex? Not many reasons I can think of.

Maybe marry her if you want to start and raise a family with her. Maybe marry her because she has never had sex with anyone else except you and you wanna keep it that way.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Thoughts?
Your comment is BASED!

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't even have to get married to get in trouble. You just need to have a girlfriend for more than 3 years and don't even have to live together or have children and she has a legal claim against you if the relationship breaks down.
That's Canadian rules.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most men had more then one wife in the past, that's why we have twice as many female ancestors as male.
Yes, the Incels of yesteryear are forgotten leaf nodes in today's family trees. :mad: Of course, a lot of men weren't technically Incel; they just didn't survive the wars. :rolleyes: