Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Millionaire Matchmaker

Vanilla

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting show and it proves that even if you're a multimillionaire, you don't automatically get the girl based on your financial status (not speaking gold diggers). Instead, these guys are being taught to be the hunter/fisherman with various techniques that help correct their flaws when it comes to meeting women.

What are your thoughts (for those who've seen the show) in connection with the DJ Bible?

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yah money doesn't equal game. But...nobody is making a show called hundredaire matchmatcher and making a living hooking up poor guys. Money will make them come to you and even try to over look your faults. Golddiggers know the score. Now imagine how many rich men with game these chics have been pumped and dumped by. They want someone who is rich and not 100% in their game, and they want someone who is molded into looking like an alpha but being controlled like a beta. I saw one episode with some rich resturant guy, the chics didn't like him because he gave off a player vibe and they wanted him to tone that down and not be so damn playerrific. This show is all about introducing a well heeled wallet to a hot chic.

Amazing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it is a pretty good show.

And I hated the host at first, but she is growing on me, since she calls out everyone - guys, girls, etc.

She pushed the real connection and dating someone who will compliment you better, and THAT IS HER JOB. so there is no reason to get mad at her for saying that this 21 year old is not going to match better with a 50 yo guy than this 35 year old woman.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
first of all the show is playing to a demographic... guys like you.

they activity go out and try to find the stupidest (imho) millionaires they can find to prove first of all, that you have more game then these guys and "if you took away all the money there really isn't anything" playing to the silver spoon mantra.

the avg millionaire is not represented by this TV Show.

And you will never become a millionaire wasting your time watching **** like that. go do something

Amazing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:

they activity go out and try to find the stupidest (imho) millionaires they can find to prove first of all, that you have more game then these guys and "if you took away all the money there really isn't anything" playing to the silver spoon mantra.

And you will never become a millionaire wasting your time watching **** like that. go do something

I'm sorry, I must have missed the part where I was enjoying things I do, and you had 5725 posts.

There are plenty of millionaires of all kinds, because GUESS WHAT, plenty of people become one, of all sorts of different varieties.

There is no average millionaire...

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:

I concur. This show is no better the "The Bachelor" which is in the top five for worst shows on television ever. Really aside from the science and history channels on television, it holds absolutely no educational value. Even the those two mediums tell you flat out that their views are opinions and you should do your own research and form your own opinions. This type of program should be considered at the entertainment value at best. Anything else is foolish. Thinking about the benefits of watching television in itself is an oxymoron in itself.

rakishness

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't believe everything you see on TV. Millionaires don't need matchmakers. And if a woman is attracted to a man because of his wealth and status it doesn't make her a gold digger. It's just natural.

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I must admit I've been sucked into the show & watch it occasionally. I saw an episode where a young (27 year old) millionaire said he was terrified he was going to get hooked up with a gold-digger. Patty reasured him that she made each and every girl sign a $10,000 dollar "anti-gold-digger" clause before they even get invited to one of her mixers.

I think the millionaires are a faily good cross section of the male population. You got some dweeby guys, arrogant players and good solid men as well. It's the FEMALE millionaires that make me laugh...who do these beyoches think they are????

survivorman

Don Juan
Reaction score
About a year ago, I did watch "Millionaire Matchmaker" and then "The real Housewives of Atlanta".

Soon after this, I requested that my cable service be terminated, and replaced with H.S. Internet.

MikeYikes122

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Amazing said:
I'm sorry, I must have missed the part where I was enjoying things I do, and you had 5725 posts.

There are plenty of millionaires of all kinds, because GUESS WHAT, plenty of people become one, of all sorts of different varieties.

There is no average millionaire...
Just ignore backbreaker, man. Like the television shows that you want to like, and don't worry that they're a clever ploy to suck you into "The Matrix".

Although I admit, I laughed out loud when backbreaker insinuated he is a millionaire. Isn't he the same guy who told us a while back that he travels the world breeding horses or some insane sh!t like that? Then we he got outed as being full of it, he disappeared for two years and returned with his tail between his legs.

Pretty sure that was him. :rolleyes: