Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Military service

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I heard that some words are banned from the drills, while it was common to ask a recruited if "he was a pvssy" while he struggled to accomplish a certain task, such words have been banned not to offend women.

Its beyond ridicolous to pay someone to protect you with guns if such person cries after being called names.
sure in a open way, if anyone ask, he didn't say anything like that, but during training you can bet they still do, don't even care, there is what happen in front of people and thing who stay in the army

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That was before. Now, legia is not only known for taking criminals, moreover they now have drills and checks to see if you have criminal past. They are now a lot more focused on taking very knowledgeable people who are or were professional military officers.
I see so from a legion of criminals to a mercenary army, well its kinda a way up at least, not it make much diference

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so you trained with former legionnaires pros and cons i guess
From what I notice, they are very mentally strong. They show very or no emotion at all. Not in a depressive way, they have fun and all that but it seems like they are so well trained that they expect danger in any moment and don't relax 100 %. Sure they can be chill but always have fight mode activated. Also, strong as hell. He doesn't look like that believe me. Comparing to me, he looks like a small boy but he is 100x times more stronger and tougher than me to the point I was suprised. He is from Serbia and he also said that you have much benefits if you are planning to live in France. Salary not so great but society in France really treat them with a lot of respect.

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From what I notice, they are very mentally strong. They show very or no emotion at all. Not in a depressive way, they have fun and all that but it seems like they are so well trained that they expect danger in any moment and don't relax 100 %. Sure they can be chill but always have fight mode activated. Also, strong as hell. He doesn't look like that believe me. Comparing to me, he looks like a small boy but he is 100x times more stronger and tougher than me to the point I was suprised. He is from Serbia and he also said that you have much benefits if you are planning to live in France. Salary not so great but society in France really treat them with a lot of respect.
Pussies aka traitors. Can be your best friend and worst enemy behind your back.

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s not what it used to be. There is all this “Green Dot” sexual assault prevention training and now we have LGBTQ awareness sensitivity training. I feel like the military promotes “White Knighting” and simping as well. You’ll also get stationed in some low socioeconomic area with a low abundance of women and an entire Wing of young guys competing over a few low SMV women.

That being said, do 4 years, get some job skills, use your free gym membership to get jacked, get out and use your GI Bill for a good education. And DO NOT get married while in.
That is exactly what i've done being out of the Corps. Base gyms arent bad lol. plus creatine at the px is affordable

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wish you would rethink these concepts. No matter what your training or individual disposition, it’s impossible to be frosty for long stints. The human mind doesn’t work like that.
Fight mode activated? There are some really tough men in boxes. When you are in that guys place and have done the training, all those illusions are gone.

The legion was beaten in one major battle in Vietnam. Their arrogance got them killed. Moore from the air cav (army) went to the near same place and pounded their arses into a mud hole.

You are looking at it through the eyes of a man who has yet to be there. When your pack is killing you and you’ve barely eaten in three days and the next hill is coming up or next patrol has received its warning order, remember that it’s still just training.

I did so many disciplinary sit-ups that my arse would bleed through my utilities. A raw spot just above the tip of my tail bone. It would crust up over night and then break open and bleed again the next day. It didn’t heal for two months.

I remember SCUBA school in Pearl Harbor. We were in formation once, on a morning that was so dark you could barely see. A sailor standing next to me was talking and I was trying to cut the conversation off. Unfortunately there was a SEAL instructor standing behind us. He liked fukking with jar heads. So he took us both down to the dock close by and told us to stand there and wait until it was light enough to see. When we could see the Harbor entrance buoy we were to raise our hands.

When we could see it, we raised our hands. He walked us over close to the rocky reef shore and told us to swim out to the buoy, memorize the numbers on it and then swim back. Do you know how long it takes to swim almost two miles out and two miles back in utilities and boots? They had a search and rescue guy walk along the shore the whole time just in case we drowned. We had to stay within 100 yards of the shore to give ship and subs right of way just in case.

That search and rescue guy almost kicked our arse for wasting his day having to baby sit our dumb arses.

Tough? Define tough.

Edit: The SEAL instructor never even asked what the numbers were. They were EL2-6171 PEARL
whats your background?

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It was alright during my 8 years in, I suppose. Now I will enjoy the rest of my time on terminal leave. Maybe I'll transfer into the reserve, maybe not. Probably best to see how the election turns out first off. Navy.

Chronocidal

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally, I'm of a belief that the US and other countries should adopt a mandatory 1-2 year military service like that of some countries.
Why should a government that has repeatedly shown that it can't even be trusted not to lie about getting us into wars, nor be trusted to obey its own laws about domestic militarization and surveillance, be entrusted with that level of dominion over the lives and liberty of the nation's citizens?

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why should a government that has repeatedly shown that it can't even be trusted not to lie about getting us into wars, nor be trusted to obey its own laws about domestic militarization and surveillance, be entrusted with that level of dominion over the lives and liberty of the nation's citizens?
It has nothing to do about trust. It has mainly to do with discipline and the good ol azz whoopin that beta fathers and single mothers are afraid to give to their kids to discipline them and provide the type of guidance to turn them into men. That is all...

Chronocidal

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It has nothing to do about trust.
Then you clearly are not familiar with the US, nor with modern democratic government in general. The government only has the powers the people allocate to it, i.e. the scope of force that it would entrust to the government to impose through armed violence of the state. For a democratic government to have such powers, such must be granted to it by the people. If such a government has repeatedly proven unworthy of such a level of authority, what kinds of idiots would the people have to be to willingly grant it to them?

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Then you clearly are not familiar with the US, nor with modern democratic government in general. The government only has the powers the people allocate to it, i.e. the scope of force that it would entrust to the government to impose through armed violence of the state. For a democratic government to have such powers, such must be granted to it by the people. If such a government has repeatedly proven unworthy of such a level of authority, what kinds of idiots would the people have to be to willingly grant it to them?
I agree with you. Trust me. I think we're on different pages in communication though. I just meant it has nothing to do with whether I trust the goverment or not in terms of why I would favor mandatory military service. Put that aside and I personally favor mandatory military service just for the sake of providing discipline and guidance amongst our youth today that has been lost through beta fathers, no fathers, and being brought up by single mothers.

Vasiliev

Banned
Reaction score
I think that a guy with a "military personality" ( the confidence, poise, integrity that you often see) without actually being in the service is what we should all hope to be. There are ways to obtain those traits without having to sacrifice who you are by submitting to bureaucratic nonsense.

"Duuurrr, I'm a real man because I'm a sucker for senile old ****s with deeply-rooted mental issues and shiny badges."

Lol.. sure you are.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m now in the reserves. US Army Infantry. Very challenging. Did toughen me up. Not a whole lot really agitates me now. I’d recommend it. But, be aware and educated before you sign up.