Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

milfs honking

espanish

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i dont get what's with these milfs and honking.
every time i drive and someone behind me honks for no reason, more often than not it's a milf in a suv. are all these milfs heart surgeons that are going to emergency surgery? like where the hell does she have to be that's so important?

Billtx49

Reaction score
If people behind you consistently start honking, re-examine you driving habits, attention to traffic lights turning green, and speed. Something’s wrong. People don’t usually use a car horn for no reason.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If there's one thing I hate about milfs, it's the honkers

/s

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think the women drivers who use the horns in their cars regularly are "MILFs". Most are unattractive.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
every time i drive and someone behind me honks for no reason, more often than not it's a milf in a suv. are all these milfs heart surgeons that are going to emergency surgery? like where the hell does she have to be that's so important?
Maybe they'll stop if you increase your speed to over 20 mph.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think the women drivers who use the horns in their cars regularly are "MILFs". Most are unattractive.
The attractive ones use their hooters.

espanish

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If people behind you consistently start honking, re-examine you driving habits, attention to traffic lights turning green, and speed. Something’s wrong. People don’t usually use a car horn for no reason.
my driving is irrelevant. let's say for the sake of the argument I am a bad driver. the fact remains that it's always milfs and almost never men, unless it's a fat man.

I think you are right. I just purged the unattractive ones from my mind. but still they are all women. men are more tolerant I guess? where the hell do these women have to go that's so important? that's the thing that I dont understand. if she gets to her yoga session 2 minutes late nothing's going to happen.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
where the hell do these women have to go that's so important? that's the thing that I dont understand. if she gets to her yoga session 2 minutes late nothing's going to happen.
You're correct, nothing will happen. These married women with kids are likely honking at you as an expression of their frustration with being married to some AFC and dead bedrooming him.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Next time you’re driving on the highway doing 5 to ten miles over the limit, take a look at who’s passing you in the left lane. 75% women. They are developing masculine aggression en masse, and it shows in their driving.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Next time you’re driving on the highway doing 5 to ten miles over the limit, take a look at who’s passing you in the left lane. 75% women. They are developing masculine aggression en masse, and it shows in their driving.
If you’re going only 5 mph over the speed limit you will be getting passed by probably 50-75% of the other people on the road - male and female. I generally go about 10-15 mph over speed limit on the free way every morning and I’m one of the faster cars. If I do get passed, it’s generally always a male in a pickup truck.

espanish

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you’re going only 5 mph over the speed limit you will be getting passed by probably 50-75% of the other people on the road - male and female. I generally go about 10-15 mph over speed limit on the free way every morning and I’m one of the faster cars. If I do get passed, it’s generally always a male in a pickup truck.
have you ever received a speeding ticket in the mail? I see these signs that scare me "speed limit 65 mph radar enforced" I usually wear my mask while driving so if I do get a ticket I can say it's not me

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
have you ever received a speeding ticket in the mail? I see these signs that scare me "speed limit 65 mph radar enforced" I usually wear my mask while driving so if I do get a ticket I can say it's not me
No - and if I did I wouldn't pay it and would be in court. Usually if you get these it is from a camera system at a light snapping a photo of your plate and then mailing a ticket when it matches the plate with an address (with a claim that you "ran" the red light). Most people just pay to avoid dealing with it (basically easy money for jurisdiction you are in). But if you show up ready to contest it in court most judges hate these cases and will find in your favor because there is no officer that can testify to observations.

espanish

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No - and if I did I wouldn't pay it and would be in court. Usually if you get these it is from a camera system at a light snapping a photo of your plate and then mailing a ticket when it matches the plate with an address (with a claim that you "ran" the red light). Most people just pay to avoid dealing with it (basically easy money for jurisdiction you are in). But if you show up ready to contest it in court most judges hate these cases and will find in your favor because there is no officer that can testify to observations.
thanks, I am not talking about red lights, I am talking about speeding tickets in the mail. I don't think an officer has to witness you speeding, I have heard of people getting these in the mail.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ALL of what you're talking about just depends on where you live.

Drivers in california are as$holes. If you merge into someone's lane, you'll get honked at; if you turn on your turn signal, they will cut you off.

In Dallas, there are people who like to swerve across all the lanes on the highway like idiots. These were all women in my experience. The men driving big trucks will tailgate you until you get out of the way, and then they'll pass you at a snail's pace.

And speed cameras don't need to get a picture of you to get you in the US. whereas, in Japan, they are required to have proof that you were the one driving the car.

espanish

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ALL of what you're talking about just depends on where you live.

Drivers in california are as$holes. If you merge into someone's lane, you'll get honked at; if you turn on your turn signal, they will cut you off.

In Dallas, there are people who like to swerve across all the lanes on the highway like idiots. These were all women in my experience. The men driving big trucks will tailgate you until you get out of the way, and then they'll pass you at a snail's pace.

And speed cameras don't need to get a picture of you to get you in the US. whereas, in Japan, they are required to have proof that you were the one driving the car.
in california a trick that you can use: do you want the car in the lane to your right to speed up? turn on your right blinker. do you want the car in the lane to your left to speed up? turn on your left blinker. works every time.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Milf, milf milf milf! Ha ha ha... ;):lol::devil:

(I dunno, I guess they are horny and frustrated cuz they ain't getting any action? its just baby powder, puke and laundry for them?)