"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

MILF situation

The Purifier

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 24, 2018
Messages
25
Reaction score
4
Hey guys,

Haven't posted in a while. I recently met a much older woman. She's a Latina. She's smokin hot. She also has a daughter that is really hot too and just graduated college. The thing is that I feel very attracted to the mother and the daughter. The problem is that the daughter lives in another country for now but she might be moving here possibly next year hopefully. I know there is no future with the mother because she is just too old for me but I was thinking that maybe I could see if she's DTF possibly and then go for the daughter later.

It's kind of a unique situation here but she told me several times that I'm too young for her and she seems like she really wants me to meet her daughter which is something I want BUT she gives off so many sexual vibes with me. She tells me that she likes to cuddle alot and be held. We've been out several times and she always holds me and I hold her as we walk like a couple would. She is very touchy feely. This is not just like friendly touching, I mean it's like boyfriend/girlfriend type of touching. We watched a movie at my place and we were cuddled up together like a couple.

I gave her a lower back massage under her shirt and she seemed to like it. I have held her lower back close to her ass and she's done the same thing with me. She's very feisty too. She is driving my hormones crazy. I'm just not sure what I should do. I think there is a part of her that wants me and the other part holding her back is the age difference. I can tell that she thinks I'm very attractive and likes my muscles. I don't want to make a move like trying to kiss and she denying me and it gets awkward because I don't want to ruin our friendship. I was just hoping it could be like a short term FWB type of thing. Again, I've never been in this situation or had a situation like this but I've always had this fantasy of being with a MILF for a long time.

What do you think I should do?
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
The purifier lol more like the pu$$ifier. Like bro why r u being a phaggot rn? Shes waiting for your dumbazz to make a move. Shes nt going to deny you dude she wants u fukin ay bro dont fear rejection or awkwardness or anything. Either that or its cuz U cant even make a move on this hot milf and u think u can handle the daughter. Ur a beta male. She sees you as her gay lil friend thats why she feels comfy getting close to you because ur a soyboy. Lets hope its not that second part.

Be alpha bro smash out the mom and she will give u the key to her daughter broski
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
Hey guys,

Haven't posted in a while. I recently met a much older woman. She's a Latina. She's smokin hot. She also has a daughter that is really hot too and just graduated college. The thing is that I feel very attracted to the mother and the daughter. The problem is that the daughter lives in another country for now but she might be moving here possibly next year hopefully. I know there is no future with the mother because she is just too old for me but I was thinking that maybe I could see if she's DTF possibly and then go for the daughter later.

It's kind of a unique situation here but she told me several times that I'm too young for her and she seems like she really wants me to meet her daughter which is something I want BUT she gives off so many sexual vibes with me. She tells me that she likes to cuddle alot and be held. We've been out several times and she always holds me and I hold her as we walk like a couple would. She is very touchy feely. This is not just like friendly touching, I mean it's like boyfriend/girlfriend type of touching. We watched a movie at my place and we were cuddled up together like a couple.

I gave her a lower back massage under her shirt and she seemed to like it. I have held her lower back close to her ass and she's done the same thing with me. She's very feisty too. She is driving my hormones crazy. I'm just not sure what I should do. I think there is a part of her that wants me and the other part holding her back is the age difference. I can tell that she thinks I'm very attractive and likes my muscles. I don't want to make a move like trying to kiss and she denying me and it gets awkward because I don't want to ruin our friendship. I was just hoping it could be like a short term FWB type of thing. Again, I've never been in this situation or had a situation like this but I've always had this fantasy of being with a MILF for a long time.

What do you think I should do?
Dude... You failed a major test.. How old are you?
 

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2017
Messages
801
Reaction score
890
Age
48
Do you think this woman got together with you to be your friend? Lol. Get down to business bro before she ejects. She wants sex and she is starting to think your not man enough. Good Luck.
 

Serenity

Moderator
Joined
Aug 19, 2013
Messages
5,150
Reaction score
5,056
Age
35
Location
Eye of the storm
I don't want to make a move like trying to kiss and she denying me and it gets awkward because I don't want to ruin our friendship.
And that's the typical way into the friendzone. Act like a friend and you'll be just that, a friend. You MUST be sexual and frankly it's better to risk it because if you're not getting anywhere with that you can stop wasting your time on a fantasy that won't come true.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
6,519
Reaction score
11,425
Ohh boy another one of these guys. What is this Loveshack? :oops:
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
This dude is cruising for a bruising. This cannot and will not end well. Dude, why put yourself in this mess? Can you not get a lady w/o a kid? They cannot love or care for you. You will always be last. Come on dude.
 

The Purifier

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 24, 2018
Messages
25
Reaction score
4
Thanks for the advice for those of you who gave me solid advice instead of insulting me...Update on the situation.....I made a move and got laid...She was hesistant at first but we were making out alot and touching and finally she was just like let's go...It wasn't easy though, she had a barrier up at first but she couldn't resist my charm.

Her daughter lives in another country so I'm not worried about that. Her daughter is hot too... I want to enjoy this fling honestly. I mean it's not gonna last forever, just have to keep my emotions in check and enjoy the moment. I always wanted to have a fling with an older woman (a milf).

The only potential problem I see is that she was "dating" someone for 3 months but I could tell it wasn't serious. She was like "what I am gonna say to him." I told her that I'm so much better than that "old guy" she is dating and that I'm incredibly good looking which she agreed with. I told her that she needs to tell him that it's over because I'm not gonna go out with her if she's gonna see that guy...That's not right for me or him even. Anyway, we'll see what happens but I know this is just gonna be a fling.
 

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
Thanks for the advice for those of you who gave me solid advice instead of insulting me...Update on the situation.....I made a move and got laid...She was hesistant at first but we were making out alot and touching and finally she was just like let's go...It wasn't easy though, she had a barrier up at first but she couldn't resist my charm.

Her daughter lives in another country so I'm not worried about that. Her daughter is hot too... I want to enjoy this fling honestly. I mean it's not gonna last forever, just have to keep my emotions in check and enjoy the moment. I always wanted to have a fling with an older woman (a milf).

The only potential problem I see is that she was "dating" someone for 3 months but I could tell it wasn't serious. She was like "what I am gonna say to him." I told her that I'm so much better than that "old guy" she is dating and that I'm incredibly good looking which she agreed with. I told her that she needs to tell him that it's over because I'm not gonna go out with her if she's gonna see that guy...That's not right for me or him even. Anyway, we'll see what happens but I know this is just gonna be a fling.
Sounds good. Be open and receptive with her, might learn some new moves, i.e. she’s probably been around the block a few more times…. I did in a similar situation back in the dark ages when I was a teen…
 

BURT MCQUEEN

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 4, 2019
Messages
170
Reaction score
80
Thanks for the advice for those of you who gave me solid advice instead of insulting me...Update on the situation.....I made a move and got laid...She was hesistant at first but we were making out alot and touching and finally she was just like let's go...It wasn't easy though, she had a barrier up at first but she couldn't resist my charm.

Her daughter lives in another country so I'm not worried about that. Her daughter is hot too... I want to enjoy this fling honestly. I mean it's not gonna last forever, just have to keep my emotions in check and enjoy the moment. I always wanted to have a fling with an older woman (a milf).

The only potential problem I see is that she was "dating" someone for 3 months but I could tell it wasn't serious. She was like "what I am gonna say to him." I told her that I'm so much better than that "old guy" she is dating and that I'm incredibly good looking which she agreed with. I told her that she needs to tell him that it's over because I'm not gonna go out with her if she's gonna see that guy...That's not right for me or him even. Anyway, we'll see what happens but I know this is just gonna be a fling.
how did you meet this milf ?
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Snake-eyes

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 9, 2019
Messages
86
Reaction score
65
Age
34
I told her that she needs to tell him that it's over because I'm not gonna go out with her if she's gonna see that guy...That's not right for me or him even. Anyway, we'll see what happens but I know this is just gonna be a fling.
[/QUOTE]
Dude don’t explicate just demonstrate, **** her real good. That’s going to hook her on you. Specially if the older dude ain’t doing it right
 
Top