MILF situation

The Purifier

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Haven't posted in a while. I recently met a much older woman. She's a Latina. She's smokin hot. She also has a daughter that is really hot too and just graduated college. The thing is that I feel very attracted to the mother and the daughter. The problem is that the daughter lives in another country for now but she might be moving here possibly next year hopefully. I know there is no future with the mother because she is just too old for me but I was thinking that maybe I could see if she's DTF possibly and then go for the daughter later.

It's kind of a unique situation here but she told me several times that I'm too young for her and she seems like she really wants me to meet her daughter which is something I want BUT she gives off so many sexual vibes with me. She tells me that she likes to cuddle alot and be held. We've been out several times and she always holds me and I hold her as we walk like a couple would. She is very touchy feely. This is not just like friendly touching, I mean it's like boyfriend/girlfriend type of touching. We watched a movie at my place and we were cuddled up together like a couple.

I gave her a lower back massage under her shirt and she seemed to like it. I have held her lower back close to her ass and she's done the same thing with me. She's very feisty too. She is driving my hormones crazy. I'm just not sure what I should do. I think there is a part of her that wants me and the other part holding her back is the age difference. I can tell that she thinks I'm very attractive and likes my muscles. I don't want to make a move like trying to kiss and she denying me and it gets awkward because I don't want to ruin our friendship. I was just hoping it could be like a short term FWB type of thing. Again, I've never been in this situation or had a situation like this but I've always had this fantasy of being with a MILF for a long time.

What do you think I should do?

Julian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The purifier lol more like the pu$$ifier. Like bro why r u being a phaggot rn? Shes waiting for your dumbazz to make a move. Shes nt going to deny you dude she wants u fukin ay bro dont fear rejection or awkwardness or anything. Either that or its cuz U cant even make a move on this hot milf and u think u can handle the daughter. Ur a beta male. She sees you as her gay lil friend thats why she feels comfy getting close to you because ur a soyboy. Lets hope its not that second part.

Be alpha bro smash out the mom and she will give u the key to her daughter broski

RickTheToad

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Haven't posted in a while. I recently met a much older woman. She's a Latina. She's smokin hot. She also has a daughter that is really hot too and just graduated college. The thing is that I feel very attracted to the mother and the daughter. The problem is that the daughter lives in another country for now but she might be moving here possibly next year hopefully. I know there is no future with the mother because she is just too old for me but I was thinking that maybe I could see if she's DTF possibly and then go for the daughter later.

It's kind of a unique situation here but she told me several times that I'm too young for her and she seems like she really wants me to meet her daughter which is something I want BUT she gives off so many sexual vibes with me. She tells me that she likes to cuddle alot and be held. We've been out several times and she always holds me and I hold her as we walk like a couple would. She is very touchy feely. This is not just like friendly touching, I mean it's like boyfriend/girlfriend type of touching. We watched a movie at my place and we were cuddled up together like a couple.

I gave her a lower back massage under her shirt and she seemed to like it. I have held her lower back close to her ass and she's done the same thing with me. She's very feisty too. She is driving my hormones crazy. I'm just not sure what I should do. I think there is a part of her that wants me and the other part holding her back is the age difference. I can tell that she thinks I'm very attractive and likes my muscles. I don't want to make a move like trying to kiss and she denying me and it gets awkward because I don't want to ruin our friendship. I was just hoping it could be like a short term FWB type of thing. Again, I've never been in this situation or had a situation like this but I've always had this fantasy of being with a MILF for a long time.

Dude... You failed a major test.. How old are you?

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you think this woman got together with you to be your friend? Lol. Get down to business bro before she ejects. She wants sex and she is starting to think your not man enough. Good Luck.

stringpuller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Dude. Let me give you some really good advice. When i was 18 i fcked my girlfriends 37 yr old mom. It just happened. She wanted it. Whatever you do don't let the daughter find out. Not a good situation. They get mad. Real mad...

Last edited:

How This "Nice Guy" Steals Women from Jerks

Did you know a woman can be totally UN-ATTRACTED to you...

And she'll still sleep with you?

If you've ever seen a girl go home with some asshole she didn't even LIKE, you know this is true.

But how is this possible?

Because deep inside her brain, sexual desire has nothing to do with what you LOOK like...

And everything to do with how you make her FEEL.

Matt Cook knows this all too well.

Matt is a nice guy... but he steals women from JERKS all the time.

In this free video training below, he'll show you how he does it:

How to Control Her Emotions and Make Her Chase You

Grewd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't want to make a move like trying to kiss and she denying me and it gets awkward because I don't want to ruin our friendship.
And that's the typical way into the friendzone. Act like a friend and you'll be just that, a friend. You MUST be sexual and frankly it's better to risk it because if you're not getting anywhere with that you can stop wasting your time on a fantasy that won't come true.

Howiestern

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ohh boy another one of these guys. What is this Loveshack? :oops:

RickTheToad

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This dude is cruising for a bruising. This cannot and will not end well. Dude, why put yourself in this mess? Can you not get a lady w/o a kid? They cannot love or care for you. You will always be last. Come on dude.