"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

mild case of ONEITIS- help!

jdr120

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2003
Messages
47
Reaction score
0
Age
46
Location
canada
Hey guys,

I was dating this girl for about 6 weeks. For some reason do to infatuation, I slipped and spent WAY too much time with her in the first weeks (and led her on to believe I wanted a LTR). Once I came to my senses, I ended it with her... Anyway, I had been going through a bit of ONEITIS with her, and I saw her at work this weekend. It was the first time we talked since the breakup(about 2 weeks).. So I mentioned that we should hang out this week, and I called her.. She didn't answer, and I didnt' leave a msg... With regards to my AFC slip of behaviour, I'm not going to call her again only because I'm not going to expose her to my indecisiveness. Does anyone have any examples on getting over oneits (I've never had it before), and NEXTING a girl? So far have been keeping busy with my hobbies, and chattin up other women, but for some damn reason she keeps popping into my head! Your suggestions are much appreciated...
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

silverwex

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 27, 2003
Messages
1,306
Reaction score
5
Age
44
Location
Eire
Hey man,

Read my guide: The ULTIMATE Guide to Beating?Avoiding Oneitis.

Its in the tips section.
 

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 27, 2003
Messages
2,457
Reaction score
101
Location
Pimpsylvania
When you NEXT a girl, you shouldn't go back to her, no matter how much you want to.



PIMP
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
0
Age
48
Well don't be that mean. If you next a girl she can still be useful in other methods besides relationship. Just don't get hung up on her.
 
Top