"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Mikaela Testa (on OnlyFans) wants an unemployed, 6'+ white man packing at least 7 inches. She's willing to cover his bills and take him on vacation.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Joined
Aug 29, 2021
Messages
2,350
Reaction score
3,079
Age
30

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,872
Reaction score
19,103
And you get to film content for OF of her taking your c0ck up her ass and then deepthroating it...sounds like a pretty good gig...

Travel all over, film porn with a hot chick that probably will do anything on camera and blast loads down her throat ever day
 
Last edited:

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 7, 2022
Messages
932
Reaction score
963
Age
51
And you get to film content for OF of her taking your c0ck up her ass and then deepthroating it...sounds like a pretty good gig...

Travel all over, film porn with a hot chick that probably will do anything on camera and blast loads down her throat ever day

Probably cool for the first day or so... but it probably gets a little bit boring and emasculating... not worth it...
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 30, 2019
Messages
2,786
Reaction score
2,670
Location
Denmark
All images are with her alone except for a few with girl friend. And as we all know bytches hate bytches so no real friendship there. If it soothes your mind she is desperate, miserable, lonely a her future is set for loads of cats and more loneliness:devil::lol:.

The reality of life will always prevail and catch up in the end..
 

threeforfree

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2022
Messages
218
Reaction score
307
Age
55
I’m not unemployed, but I AM fully remote and can work from anywhere…
 

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
Life is always good for men with upper tier looks. Women make rules for Betas but break rules for Alphas.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

dude99

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2016
Messages
2,550
Reaction score
3,105
Age
53
Looking for a "soul mate but first on her list of demands is height and pe-nis length." Yep she is soul mate material. (Sarcasm)
 

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 14, 2020
Messages
3,847
Reaction score
1,943
Age
38
Ditto for me too lol
But meh, never wanna deal with a DG chick like that anyway. So it doesn't matter.
I wouldn’t mind tbh but she would get hella jealous for sure. The relationship I had with that poly girl was similar
 

Doctor Europeo

Moderator
Joined
Mar 6, 2017
Messages
4,408
Reaction score
4,789
Location
Mexico
I dont measure stuff in feet and inches but Im probably out on everything
 

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
2,444
Reaction score
2,738
Age
52
Always hate it when my career gets in the way....

BTW did you guys read the line about being a MUNCH? I had to look that up.... Sorry Honey, I can get full service at home...
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2017
Messages
1,907
Reaction score
2,437
I'm actually glad she put this message out to world.

Attention OF simps: just know that your hard-earned money is supporting the carefree life of Chad..... keep throwing away your money....
 

BrutalReality

New Member
Joined
Dec 11, 2022
Messages
5
Reaction score
1
Age
25
She means a good looking man who meets all those requirements. Not some schmuch who happens to be 6' and well endowed.
 

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 20, 2022
Messages
3,868
Reaction score
2,512
Mikaela is going Mode 1 and dudes are losing their minds over it. Good for her
 

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,389
Reaction score
4,055
So what? Many people want to have productive lives rather than being a carefree boytoy with your privacy compromised. Really dont get threads like this. This is not a type I would sub to anyway. Also, she has all of the power in society. She can kill you and might get probation if she gets arrested at all. Happened with other OF model. These people are some of the most mentally unstable people in the world and you are better to know them from way afar if you want that type of content then to involve oneself.
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top