midway through sex she tells me to stop =S

Dante420

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That would have been handled very easily and would have either resulted in her redeeming herself of her finding herself dropped.

Accension

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There's no possible way.
If I told you the 'right answer', you'd turn it into a wrong answer from lack of experience.

Of course, this is in no way helpful but eventually you'll understand.

Rogue

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dj ben2 said:
lol you completely blah blah blahd out the part that explains my friend brought up that point and i actually thought it was a test
My exclamation point still stands. You stated he brought up a "good" point. You need to realize he had no point whatsoever. Women have no sense of morality when it comes to sexuality. They wear masks based upon the expectations of their roles in life but carnal sexuality knows no bounds.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bukowski_merit said:
he's not saying sh!t about oral sex!

MOST guys are good at oral sex. In fact, it often is disguting to me how much a guy will brag about that as if it's making him a Sex God or something.

MOST GUYS ARE MUCH BETTER AT ORAL SEX THAN THEY ARE FVCKING!

and that my friends - is a problem...

guys who are good at oral sex are a dime a dozen... guys who can fvck a girls brains out of her head and leave her knees shaking and vagina sore for a week - are not so easy for women to find.

you gave this girl oral sex for a hour? i would almost consider that supplicant.
I have been saying the same damn thing too. None of my friends understood that until I had a conversation with a girl in front of them like that.

My best friend thinks that he is the greatest thing in the world because he can finger/do oral sex really good.

Then I talk to the girl that he is with and she tells me how bad the actual act of sex was. I merely just laugh it off.

If I really don't like the guy, then I will just go up to him later and say "Dude, I just talked to [girl] and she said that you were the best that she ever had. What's your secret?"

It's a back handed compliment because they take it as a compliment, but really it is just a complimented insult (male neg hit perhaps?) because I can withdraw the compliment and insult him bad, if he EVER pisses me off enough.

Like a high five, with the pimp slap followed right behind on the withdraw :p

- comic_relief

Kevin Feng

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That’s really weird, for a chick to stop during mid session. Don’t take this offensively, but my hunch is that she probably just didn’t think you were that good (logically).

I mean for me personally, I’ve stopped once before, and it’s because the girl’s B/O was horrific when she sweated and she was a complete starfish, total turn off.

I highly doubt it was her moral high road that made her stop, when you’re engaging in such a primal deeply rooted interaction, and you’re really into it, I mean jeez. Plus, you’re already inside of her, the band-aid’s already been ripped off.

Or maybe she realized she had an STD or something and didn’t want to give it to you. Who knows, I’d be curious as to what her thought process is though.