Mid twenties male virgin and sex

Oito

Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m in a similar situation as this guy, although in a much less pronounced way.
https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threads/mid-twenties-virgin-need-advice-on-realizing-potential.275898/

I’m a 27 year old virgin. This is mostly because I have always been introverted, shy, anxious, awkward, etc, as a kid/teenager.
Right now, I’m in a much better spot. I’m satisfied with my looks, I have a relatively high status job which I’m very good at, I’m relatively muscular (I look pretty good in a shirt). My game is relatively good thanks to certain books.
My bad attributes right now are that I don’t have a driver’s license (I can’t seem to learn it, I probably have some kind of learning disability, but I’m working on it), and don’t have many friends. I also never had any social media, mostly because of shyness and anxiety (also considering changing this in the future).

I’ve gotten a relatively good amount of attention from a few girls. They go out of their way to be around me, they’re looking to do favors for me, they assume other girls are interested in me, etc.
Men that don’t know me very well have also assumed I get lots of women.
There’s one girl from work to which all of the above applies heavily. On top of that she seems to be looking for excuses to text me and immediately texts back when I text her (even though I myself often take quite a lot of time and keep the messages very short (but funny)).
She looks hot enough and has all the traits of a promiscuous woman. I think the chances are high that If we end up alone in a room (/her place) together it would lead to her wanting sex.
She is a single mom though, so part of the reason for all of it is probably that she’s looking for the provider type.
Now the big problem is that I’m a kissless virgin. On top of that I have a small d*ck. (I did the “toilet paper roll test”, it barely got to the end of the roll and it fits very loosely. It’s probably around eleven centimeters, so 4.33 inches. It points up pretty heavily when erect, perhaps way too much. The girl is extremely short though, so maybe she could be very tight, I don’t know)
I was wondering if there are known ways to hide the fact that I’m a virgin when having sex. Are there any kind of “tutorials” for men in my situation? I was hoping there were some kind of articles about this from people like Roosh V or Rollo Tomassi or others from these kinds of scenes.
Also ways to compensate for the small d*ck? (positions or fingering techniques or whatever)
And the same for kissing?
I know that I won’t be able to hide it completely, but I was hoping I could at least come with the excuse of “It’s been a while” or something like that.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now the big problem is that I’m a kissless virgin. On top of that I have a small d*ck. (I did the “toilet paper roll test”, it barely got to the end of the roll and it fits very loosely. It’s probably around eleven centimeters, so 4.33 inches. It points up pretty heavily when erect, perhaps way too much. The girl is extremely short though, so maybe she could be very tight, I don’t know)
I'll give you some sex advice you may not be aware of, since you're a virgin.

You know that when you get an erect!on, your blood fills spongy tissue in your c0ck to stiffen your pen!s. The exact same thing happens in a woman's v@gina, so when you arouse a woman enough, her vulva and vagina become tight with spongy tissue swelling up inside to the point where they can grip a finger with their pvssy.
So, if your pen!s is bigger than a middle finger, you're fine, as long as you arouse her enough. Ask around here how you can arouse women and find your style. I'm a merciless tease and shibari adept, that works best for me, but you have to find your own way.

A short pen!s has the advantage that you can put it all the way in and grind against her cl!t and labi@ without going too deep.

While intercourse remains a favourite with many people, being good at cunnilingus will get women aroused much more and if you make a woman come without intercourse, she won't even notice your size when you put it in.

Learn how to listen to a woman's breathing and body language to become good at fingering her.

And learn to penetrate her mind before you penetrate her body.

NealIRC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
4.33 inches for erect or non-erect? You didn't specify that.

Ah well, I'm an incel and an employment-cel. So in other words, be glad you got a job. And you text a female co-worker? I'm guessing the company set you 2 up for numbers, or she asked for your #?

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Last edited:

Oito

Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot to unpack here, but I will say that your situation is not uncommon in 2023.

I would put sex on hold temporarily.

You need to get very comfortable with making out and associated touching/petting first.
So how do you do that? If you start that stuff and then stop it at the point where other men would escalate into sex, she'll see/recognize you as a beta, won't she?

Oito

Don Juan
Reaction score

Ah well, I'm an incel and an employment-cel. So in other words, be glad you got a job. And you text a female co-worker? I'm guessing the company set you 2 up for numbers, or she asked for your #?
For erect, unfortunately.
Penis size is almost always measured as erect because the non-erect size is pretty much irrelevant.

And she asked me to text her about something trivial, so at a later point I looked up the number in the company database (which I have somewhat exclusive access to) and texted her. She never questioned where I got the number.
Another girl from work did the same, but then just gave me her number.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So how do you do that? If you start that stuff and then stop it at the point where other men would escalate into sex, she'll see/recognize you as a beta, won't she?
No, you're showcasing self-control and being a challenge, 2 of the 3 male traits that attract women, as listed by Doc Love (the first one being confidence).
It depends on how you do it ... scenario 1: you're making out and then stop with a scared/shy look on your face as if you don't know what to do next. She looks at you with a surprised face and asks: what's up? and then you stumble and don't know what to say.

scenario 2: you're making out and then you stop. With a confident face you grin and say: that's enough for today. She looks at you with a 'wow, didn't see that one coming' face and asks: why?/what now? and then you say either that you enjoyed the time with her but you have to leave because you have something important to do or that you'd like to get to know her better/take it slow before next step and depending on location start doing some activity and get her to talk.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will help out. I recommend an older divorced women to show you the ropes. Thats who took my V card at 23 (well she was separated not divorced yet and her husband was real mad when he found out)

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
- I don’t have a driver’s license (I can’t seem to learn it, I probably have some kind of learning disability, but I’m working on it),

- I have a relatively high status job
Well you can’t be in medicine, or law, or accounting, or real estate, or aviation, or computer science. You also can’t be an actor because then you wouldn't be a virgin.

A man cannot have a high status job, and not know how to drive a car,

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Did you want him to send you some pics to verify that? lol

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a merciless tease and shibari adept, that works best for me, but you have to find your own way.
How do you get women comfortable enough with shibari before any previous sexual activity? I've taken an interest in shibari, and may look for a rope bunny soon.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you get women comfortable enough with shibari before any previous sexual activity?
I don't have sex with all my bunnies, I'm in control of my urges, and I escalate the bondage slowly. Sex is not the goal.
I also give workshops in basic shibari and rope safety, so I'm trusted in general to be safe and only do consensual activities.
And I started with hojojutsu in 1992 and shibari in 1999, so I have several decades of experience.

Plus I'm highly attractive, of course.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hemp rope is worth the money.
Not always. Some riggers have a fetish for handmade waxed and oiled natural fibre rope like jute and hemp from specific regions in Japan and pay top dollar for that.
I buy untreated hemp wholesale and make my own shibari ropes.

SpartanWarrior77

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll give you some sex advice you may not be aware of, since you're a virgin.

You know that when you get an erect!on, your blood fills spongy tissue in your c0ck to stiffen your pen!s. The exact same thing happens in a woman's v@gina, so when you arouse a woman enough, her vulva and vagina become tight with spongy tissue swelling up inside to the point where they can grip a finger with their pvssy.
So, if your pen!s is bigger than a middle finger, you're fine, as long as you arouse her enough. Ask around here how you can arouse women and find your style. I'm a merciless tease and shibari adept, that works best for me, but you have to find your own way.

A short pen!s has the advantage that you can put it all the way in and grind against her cl!t and labi@ without going too deep.

While intercourse remains a favourite with many people, being good at cunnilingus will get women aroused much more and if you make a woman come without intercourse, she won't even notice your size when you put it in.

Learn how to listen to a woman's breathing and body language to become good at fingering her.

And learn to penetrate her mind before you penetrate her body.
SAGE wisdom. I naturally do the thing where you grind your pubic bone against her ****/labia during sex, I think they love it.

Oito

Don Juan
Reaction score
No, you're showcasing self-control and being a challenge, 2 of the 3 male traits that attract women, as listed by Doc Love (the first one being confidence).
It depends on how you do it ... scenario 1: you're making out and then stop with a scared/shy look on your face as if you don't know what to do next. She looks at you with a surprised face and asks: what's up? and then you stumble and don't know what to say.

scenario 2: you're making out and then you stop. With a confident face you grin and say: that's enough for today. She looks at you with a 'wow, didn't see that one coming' face and asks: why?/what now? and then you say either that you enjoyed the time with her but you have to leave because you have something important to do or that you'd like to get to know her better/take it slow before next step and depending on location start doing some activity and get her to talk.
So I would be a virgin pretending to be a some superchad. Seems pretty hard to convincingly pull off. Like a street sweeper pretending to be prime minister.