Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Michael Jackson has passed away.

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A state in America that'll unmercifully leave you
My condolences, just heard this on the news here in NY at 6:21 pm, June 25th, 2009.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow both Farrah Fawcett and Michael Jackson passed on the same day. With Ed McMahon dieing a few days ago it's been an odd week.

EFFORT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wow

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stress related heart attack I'm guessing.

Its amazing he made it to 50 with all the stress he's been under his entire life.

He was great in the 80's.

If he wouldn't of went nuts bleached his skin, had the pedo allegations against him and became a general weirdo he could have become greater than Elvis as a musical icon.

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
RIP MJ. This is the last thing I though I'd hear about anytime soon. The dude is only 50. Though I take it his life was tremendously stressful. It's like the end of an era in ways.

I'm sure in coming years, all kinds of people are going to come out and reveal stories about how strange he was.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
not a fan of him or his music, but condolences to him and his family.

comic_relief

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Michael:

If only I could have spent one more endless night in your arms.

Yours Truly,

The Children

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wiesman44 said:
Dear Michael:

If only I could have spent one more endless night in your arms.

Yours Truly,

The Children
For fvcks sake man! Show some respect!!!

One day you will die too...would you like it if people laughed at your wake?!?

piranha45

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
maybe wiesman's just a really positive guy and would appreciate it if ppl were merry at his wake, ken. It doesn't matter who's wrong or right, just Beat It.

3countriesPlan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no shock here.. I was already shocked that farrah fawcett died.. wasnt she supposed to marry some dude? that was on the news a few days ago.. anyways numb now.. RIP Michael Jackson RIP Farrah Fawcett

piranha45

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

pLaYtHiNg

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OMG!!!! I just stumbled upon this as I was checking my email! (Came here to post it, but found this thread beat me to it)!

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/31552029?gt1=43001

WOW! I am shocked... despite all of the weird accusations and whatnot, I was a big fan, starting from an early age. This is going to take some digesting. :cry:

When Prince dies... I will officially lose my mind! :nervous:

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
piranha45 said:
I dunno about that farrah fawcett, maybe its something you had to live through to understand, but im not impressed with this:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Farrah_Fawcett_iconic_pinup_1976.jpg
im not saying i wouldnt hit that, but jesus there were way better shots of better women than that, back then.
I'm glad to know that you wouldn't kick a television superstar out of bed, I'm sure it's something you confront on a regular basis, whether to "hit" a celbrity or not. But I am relieved that you WOULD hit one of the most famous sex symbols of all time, if you absolutely had to.

Say hi to Megan Fox for me, stud. (This is of course assuming that Megan Fox meets your criteria of girls you would consider hitting. She's sort of the "it girl" right now.)

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A state in America that'll unmercifully leave you
DJDamage said:
He was a great performer in the 80's but he was also a messed up and disturbed human being.
Yeah, he was defintely a weird dude. The mask, glove, and the intense plastic surgery(which is actually debateable, supposedly it was rumored that he had some kind of disease that turns the skin white, that is prone to black people) was bit strange, but as far as the child molestation accusations, I can't say he did or didn't do it. I wasn't there, so I'm not going to point fingers. Anyhow, even though I never got into his music(except "Black or White", very catchy tune), I must say he was an incredible artist with a tremendous amount of talent. Awesome stage presence. And don't forget guys, regardless of his weird tendencies and the plastic surgery that made him look scary, the guy did pull Lisa-Marie Presley, a fine piece of ass. More proof that hot women will over-look a lot of things with men. Yeah, the guy was classified as "King of Pop", but she could've latched onto another guy almost equally as popular or wealthy, who on top of it was normal.

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's sad about this is most of the media are focusing on allegations of his sex life, and not about his talent. Kind of sad how scandelous our culture is, let's face it, he's not famous for being an alleged child molestor, he's famous for being a great singer, dancer, and releasing THE best selling album, of ALL TIME.

theunflushables

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The strange thing is, earlier today I was listening to NPR and they were talking about Farah Fawcett dieing and I wondered who would be number three as celebrity deaths always come in three for some odd reason. NEVER expected MJ. Thats just fvcking weird.

However I think when Bowie dies that will be the only celebrity I cry for.

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bowie can't die. He has to release a great album first. Just one more good one. I know he has it in him.

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"dude... he made thriller, man.....THRILLER!" I highly doubt there are any of us onhere, who are old enough, who didnt love that album at one time or another. I was in first grade, when that came out. I had a copy. My first tape ever, actually.