Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Miami

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
anyone in Miami this weekend of wanna take a trip to Miami this weekend??

Roni_88

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll be going to Miami Next month (4/20)

any restaurants/clubs spots you recommend for cheap?

I heard the vibe is money and there a lot of gold diggers is that true?
It is a place with a lot of superficial women, but again like any city depends what you like and where you go. If you go to expensive clubs you know what you will find, if you chill like at the beach and just strike conversation you might meet cool people. Let me know what are you into,, in terms of more laid back bars,, or club dancing scene,, and I might give you some pointers. I live here.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is a place with a lot of superficial women, but again like any city depends what you like and where you go. If you go to expensive clubs you know what you will find, if you chill like at the beach and just strike conversation you might meet cool people. Let me know what are you into,, in terms of more laid back bars,, or club dancing scene,, and I might give you some pointers. I live here.
Thanks man, yeah I know it's superficial place but honestly I just need to get the heck away from work and go on a beach.

I prefer Lounges or sports bars

I don't really care for nightclubs anymore I'm in my early 30s. So I prefer a scene that is fun but not rowdy

Roni_88

Don Juan
Reaction score
Its an awesome place as a vacation you have many things to do to relax.. I would recommend las olas in Ft Lauderdale,, in my personal opinion its better than overrated South Beach. South Beach is good if you havent been before but honestly nothing super special about it.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its an awesome place as a vacation you have many things to do to relax.. I would recommend las olas in Ft Lauderdale,, in my personal opinion its better than overrated South Beach. South Beach is good if you havent been before but honestly nothing super special about it.
Yeah I won't be renting a car tho and there is no way i'm ubering to Ft Lauderdale I have never been to Miami
actually will be staying in a COndo AIrb&B downtown

any food places you recommend? or Lounges?

Roni_88

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I won't be renting a car tho and there is no way i'm ubering to Ft Lauderdale I have never been to Miami
actually will be staying in a COndo AIrb&B downtown

any food places you recommend? or Lounges?
If you a more laid back more like hipster Wynwood has many places you can go to, its like an arts district with many bars and restaurants, I am not much into those places but you can find some cool hangouts there. For a litte more upscale and nice places you can hit the Brickell area.