Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Miami is an insanely competitive dating market.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw in shape guys cold approach like crazy hot chicks and fat chicks it blew my mind to see jack guys talk to fat girls
You would never see that where I'm from
In shape dudes approaching fat chicks is definitely an isolated incident, I do not see that often. Even in Wynnwood, the hot guys are avoiding the weird looking girls. The Latin culture in Miami is oddly traditional in a good way where guys of value will not go below their league.

What has made Miami tough is the fact that in NYC, you could hide being chubby, out of shape, and all of that because it was cold for half the year. Then on top of that, most dudes do not even lift. The average guy takes himself too seriously, talks way too much (definitely an NYC thing), cannot shut up, and is quite emotional. I'd say the average NYC dude is like a Yorkie, little dog that keeps on barking.

Meanwhile, in LA and Miami, you get the quite wolves who will come and sweep up the meat in a heartbeat. It's made my game tighter being here and I am finally starting to see a bit of my abs too lol.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The part I'm quoting is extremely true and seen in Los Angeles, San Diego, Phoenix, and Dallas as well. In those 4 metros, it might not as bad as Miami, but it is comparable.
I'd say that from guys I have spoken to: LA, San Diego, and Miami come out as the most competitive dating markets for a man. The average dude competing in these markets would blow right through NYC while even a top tier guy in NYC will stumble in any of these 3 cities. I saw it myself, went back to NYC this past November and got 4 lays in one week, one where I even stole a dude's date.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What has made Miami tough is the fact that in NYC, you could hide being chubby, out of shape, and all of that because it was cold for half the year. Then on top of that, most dudes do not even lift. The average guy takes himself too seriously, talks way too much (definitely an NYC thing), cannot shut up, and is quite emotional. I'd say the average NYC dude is like a Yorkie, little dog that keeps on barking.
Italian-American guys in the NYC area lift weights big time. That's a part of Gym Tan Laundry.

Meanwhile, in LA and Miami, you get the quite wolves who will come and sweep up the meat in a heartbeat. It's made my game tighter being here and I am finally starting to see a bit of my abs too lol.
I could imagine that.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Italian-American guys in the NYC area lift weights big time. That's a part of Gym Tan Laundry.
That is about the only thing they have going for them. Other than that, they are significantly shorter than average, live with parents well past college, are overly emotional, put on the self-righteous good boy act, and creep out girls in any venue they go to. Meanwhile, South Florida and other states' version of that is a tall Chad that lives in the gym and is practically the embodiment of All American Sex Appeal.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That is about the only thing they have going for them. Other than that, they are significantly shorter than average, live with parents well past college, are overly emotional, put on the self-righteous good boy act, and creep out girls in any venue they go to. Meanwhile, South Florida and other states' version of that is a tall Chad that lives in the gym and is practically the embodiment of All American Sex Appeal.
Hispanic Chad? Carlos?

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say that from guys I have spoken to: LA, San Diego, and Miami come out as the most competitive dating markets for a man. The average dude competing in these markets would blow right through NYC while even a top tier guy in NYC will stumble in any of these 3 cities. I saw it myself, went back to NYC this past November and got 4 lays in one week, one where I even stole a dude's date.
LA and SD are indeed both very competitive, the women in LA are hotter on avg than SD. SD is not very competitive on the female side like LA or like in Miami from what it sounds.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Hispanic Chad? Carlos?
Mexican Chad is called Juan Camaney. Started as a character in a movie but trascended into urban language.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think Miami is particularly competitive. You just have to be the right fit, as with any place. Hot women in Miami are mostly gold diggers, so you have to be the kind of guy that gold diggers are interested in (i.e. flashy guys who like to throw money around). Because Miami does not have a strong local economy (especailly compared to, say, NYC or California) but is a vacation destination for the rest of the country, Miami guys with money are typically drug dealers, celebrities and athletes (as opposed to finance guys, tech entrepreneurs, etc.) If you don't fit that mould, you are not going to do well in Miami.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think Miami is particularly competitive. You just have to be the right fit, as with any place. Hot women in Miami are mostly gold diggers, so you have to be the kind of guy that gold diggers are interested in (i.e. flashy guys who like to throw money around). Because Miami does not have a strong local economy (especailly compared to, say, NYC or California) but is a vacation destination for the rest of the country, Miami guys with money are typically drug dealers, celebrities and athletes (as opposed to finance guys, tech entrepreneurs, etc.) If you don't fit that mould, you are not going to do well in Miami.
It's pretty competitive to become a drug dealer, celebrity, or professional athlete. Much more so than making $ in tech, for example.

This is where it pays to know chemistry. Good thing Jesse and I are in the meth business.

Last edited:

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lay off the product if you're seeing your abs Jesse.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell us about your stay and nights or days out gaming in Miami, I'd love to hear your experience

Ugly bastard

Don Juan
Reaction score
Since I don’t I live in the USA (thank God), I can’t say what the dating scene is like in Miami, Florida but I’d imagine given it’s year round warm, tropical climate it must be brutal.

Why don’t they just legalise prostitution in the USA, so men (especially average to below average men), don’t waste their time and money trying to pick up women they have no chance with (it actually works out cheaper to pay a lady of the night, rather than waste your money on nightclub entry fees, drinks, taxi/Uber).

I’m from Sydney, Australia , and the dating scene is very tough here, but fortunately sex work is legal here, and Sydney has the best brothels in Australia.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always do well in Miami due to accent. Does anyone have any idea when non-vaxxed are allowed back into the U.S?

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Since I don’t I live in the USA (thank God), I can’t say what the dating scene is like in Miami, Florida but I’d imagine given it’s year round warm, tropical climate it must be brutal.

Why don’t they just legalise prostitution in the USA, so men (especially average to below average men), don’t waste their time and money trying to pick up women they have no chance with (it actually works out cheaper to pay a lady of the night, rather than waste your money on nightclub entry fees, drinks, taxi/Uber).

I’m from Sydney, Australia , and the dating scene is very tough here, but fortunately sex work is legal here, and Sydney has the best brothels in Australia.
Warm weather, tropical environments can yield mixed results. Have you tried the dating scene in ZIMBABWE?

Ugly bastard

Don Juan
Reaction score
Get us some pics of the girls. For research purposes.
When I said “the best brothels in Australia” I was referring to the quality of the sex, not the physical appearance of said sex worker. Just because a women is hot (regardless of whether she is a civilian or sex worker), does not mean she is going to be any good in bed.
You’re better off with an average or even chubby woman who knows what she is doing in bed, rather than some attractive woman who just lies there and gives you the starfish experience.

tksniper

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've lived in NYC and Atlanta before but also stayed in various big cities like Chicago, LA, San Fran, Seattle, Nashville and Charlotte for certain amounts of time. Compared to anywhere else in the country I have been, I've got to say, Miami has to be one of the most insanely competitive dating markets out there.

Like I compare it to NYC where the average dude was skinnyfat and some dorky corporate guy too shy to talk to women. You'd go to a bar and guys would get to different sides of the bar than the girls. I remember many nights were hardly any dude talked to girls outside of his social circle and if he did, it was very awkward. Atlanta was even worse because dudes would meet girls through church and a few were sex-shamed into oblivion by the religious culture.

I have been in Miami for a good bit and I have already noticed:

1. Guys looksmax here like crazy. I have never seen so many dudes who look like they live in the gym and are built like athletes.

2. Guys here approach like crazy. You go out to any area with heavy foot traffic, like South Beach, and so many guys are trying to do pickup.

3. Dudes here will crash your sets and try to AMOG you if they think it isn't going well, I have never had that happen anywhere else in the country like it has in Miami.

4. So many married women and girls in relationships come here and cheat on their SOs, I'll do a separate thread on that.

NYC was such a cake walk in comparison but man, Miami is so tough. I am not complaining about it as much as I am giving the city its props. I've already lost a good bit of weight and tightened up my cold approaches here but this city is a game bootcamp in and of itself. Guys in other big cities do not know how easy they have it.
I’ve been to Miami. I’ve had success hanging out at coffee shops doing actual work and being productive while wearing a muscle shirt. There’s always cute chicks who don’t like the nightlife scene that would show up looking for guys to talk to. You just have to find the venues where the “magic mikes” don’t frequent. This strategy works in every city btw.