Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

MGTOW = Men Sent Their Own Way, doomed to failure

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had this same stance right here on the forum before I even met my wife. Doesn’t really have anything to do with her or where I am in life right now.
Yeah and MGTOW didn’t really exist back then, so this point is moot.

Amante, everything else you said is you framing the same MGTOW principles in a ‘pick yourself up by the bootstraps’ kind of way while saying that it isn’t MGTOW. Then you bring your own conflicting paradigms to ‘prove’ to us that it’s true.

Exhibit A:
I didn’t get married until I was 46. It wasn’t because women suck. It wasn’t because of the laws. It wasn’t because I am against marriage. It was because I had standards and screened ruthlessly until someone fit the bill, and I would have gone to my grave single if I didn’t.
“It took me 46 years, but I found someone great and you can too! You just gotta keep looking.”
Yes, it may have taken me 46 years to get married, but I didn’t spend 46 years looking for a wife. I didn’t even entertain so much as a fleeting thought about it until I was 36. I didn’t think about it because I was out there living, traveling, trying new things, experiencing life in so many ways that settling down wasn’t even in my head.

I spent zero seconds in my first 36 years on this planet thinking, “This one isn’t wife material! What a wh0re!” They we’re merely toys. Fun bags. I had a mission. They were nothing more that the occasional break. I loved them. Enjoyed them. I worried about nothing mgtow men alter their life over.
“Well I didn’t actually look all my life, I just messed around with them till I was getting older and my band couldn’t get me any more hot babes. Once I did start actively looking, I found one (after 10 years)!”
It’s not hard to find someone when you’re not looking for or need someone who does it all.
“In fact, I didn’t even really look for a good quality woman at all, and THAT is when I found one. It’s always easy to find the right someone when you aren’t looking for them, isn’t it?”
~~~~
Pretty ironic to say the least.

Based off these posts, you can say that either you screened super hard and found the right woman after over a decade (or several) of searching, or you just happened to find one through luck. Or perhaps both.

You’re also forgetting to mention a lot of other important facts here:
  • You already had a boatload of experience with women due to having dreamy bad boy status from playing in a band.
    • This means that you already knew/understood how female nature was, unlike most men (since they did not have that experience).
  • You didn’t start to get serious till after the age most men get divorced.
    • This means that not only did you have a lot of sexual experience that allowed you to understand the nature of women, but you had also likely witnessed a lot of marriages that turned sour and ended in divorce [rape].
    • It also means you were around a lot of women who were going through a midlife crisis, many of whom were likely willing to cheat on their husbands with you, making it easy for you to see how risky marriage is.
  • You yourself never expected to find a good woman; if you did, you never would have had a child with a woman you knew you would have to cut off at some point
    • The fact that you even had to carefully plan out your steps 5 years in advance so as to not get screwed over in the court of law WHEN things went south (not if, WHEN...) is asinine as it is. But if that’s not enough, you explicitly stated in one of the above quotes that you were willing to die single if a woman didn’t measure up to your standards. I don’t know about you, but to me and the rest of us, that sounds like someone who knows how bad the female dating market is.
  • Lastly, we’ve all seen your pics bro. No homo or anything, but you’re honestly a very good-looking dude, far above average. Most dudes aren’t a 8 or 9 in looks. That alone puts you in the top 10% of men.
It’s easy to look down on others and shout ‘common sense’ at them if they had all the experiences you had, I mean anyone in your shoes would consider this stuff as ‘common sense’. But the fact is, not all of us have been in your shoes. Most men are like those dudes who ended up getting divorced and shafted in court while wishing they were still single like you. By the looks of it, you really did just get lucky in the gamble of life. Unless you planned all of this stuff out at the age of 10 or something. Not saying you didn’t work hard, I don’t know you to judge. But overall, you seem to be forgetting a lot of circumstance. And like @corrector said, no one plans to have a child without the mother involved, most people get married in order to have kids in the first place to create the best environment for their kids. You are DEFINITELY an outlier in your experiences bro

Edit: oh yeah I forgot to mention—the fact that your now-wife actually refused to take alimony payments from her former spouse is evidence enough that your case, the woman you’re with, etc. is not the norm. All the other stuff I mentioned is just extra. I don’t think there’s a woman alive who would refuse alimony except maybe your woman. So yeah. Just another reason to show how you’re life is an outlier compared to most.
My inner being is operating on a completely different wavelength.
You totally stole this from @stormrider lol

Last edited:

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mgtows are the male equivalent of feminists
No.

Feminist want to enforce their vision to society, they are lobbying to make pressure on governments and schools.

Mgtow only want to be left alone and not to be bothered while they do not demand anything from others wheter its obedience or money.

Educate yourself before throwing such statements.

Last edited:

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
the way I see it mgtow tried to fix some unhealthy stigmas feminism made up (not literally) about men because we all know already that media is feminist oriented. the thing is that feminism is not so adored by women them selves, and men who fed up by the media rather having the men-women thing or not being in a dominant male environment has no ability to make healthy judgment and forced to take a side that seems to be a common sense.

One example is when julian blanc been interviewed after his media scandal by some old fashioned masculine figure, frank Sinatra alike guy, who tries to shame julian and hints that the guys who following his steps are dangerous to society and it would be better that they will stay in their simple good mister citizen hard worker zone. You need to have a huge power and confidence behind your back to make such statement. Julian made a good job there and not fall for this trick, but julian had an entire community behind his back.

I've read a feminist manifesto once where the writer (female!) tries to make a point that any sexual contact between men and women is a form of rape and women SHOULD NOT let men to do this and men should not do it to women because that make you a rapist. When you isolated from healthy social environment or group such documents may actually make sense to you because they are the extreme simple solutions to a what seems as a complicated issue you cannot figure out.

The problem I see with mgtow and all other purple, black, yellow or whatever pills is that they become cults and misleading guys from their core purpose

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are applying the fairytale to my reasoning and actions again. You’re so stuck on blue pill beliefs that you’re gauging my actions based on them. You question what I did because you are stuck on the belief that I had to abandon hope in women to pursue fatherhood. You extend this belief as proof there are no quality women capable of fulfillment.

I was not thinking in such ways.

I decided I wanted to be a father. It mattered not to me if it was done via the fairytale path or through alternatives. My goal was not to find happily ever after, therefor I was not searching for it. I did not alter my approach because I lost hope in finding it.

I simply allowed things to happen that would achieve the goal, and because I knew exactly what I needed, didn’t need, wanted, didn’t want, and was fully capable and willing to pursue this new avenue entirely on my own if need be, the outcome of possibilities became irrelevant. It didn’t matter if it worked out perfectly for a 50 year marriage or only lasted 5. I lived free of these expectations and restraints.

I achieved my desires without the need or pressures in finding the holy grail of women. I sought out only those who could provide the particular needs I sought them for.

If you want to talk irony, I find it ironic that a man who champions “going his own way” is also one who still fails to break free of the fairytale paradigm; a man who has given up the pursuit of certain things because he has lost hope in women providing the fairytale paradigm itself.

Your actions are still based on Disney, even if you lost your belief in it. It is still guiding your mgtow philosophy. You would not have these beliefs if the fairytale was truly irrelevant to your path. The fairytale still plays a role in WHY you’re doing what you do. The only difference now is that it is guiding you along one path rather than the other.

I didn’t alter the rules because I falsely believed in a fairytale. I just didn’t live my life according to it to begin with. I always pursued exactly what I desired.

That is a man going HIS way.

Mgtow is a man who went the same way as the masses and came to regret it.

MY WAY eventually lead to marriage. Mgtow steers you clear of it because of fear. A man cannot live as he pleases when it is guided by fear.

Women are not to blame for this.

Lucky is when you do something with the expectation of failure but are proven wrong by the outcome.When you say I or someone else got lucky, you’re saying the favorable outcome was not expected.

I made decisions in my life without hoping for unexpected outcomes to save it. When I went ahead and did something, I do so with expectations of the most likely and realistic outcome, and in some cases I knew the outcome would not be good. But I also knew by the end of it I would get exactly what I pursued. The pros and cons panned out to be worth it even when the overall process came to an end.

Look, mgtow flourishes solely because of failed expectations. It thrives because of disappointment. “Luck” is the idea that things will work out in spite of these gloomy expectations and disappointments.

My expectations were always met, because they were always tempered and realistic. My disappointments were very few because I didn’t put hope into what I thought was an unlikely outcome.

You are stuck on women.

You are arranging your path because of women.

You constantly look to women to make these kinds of decisions, and you cannot help yourself but to refer to their behavior constantly to justify your logic.

I did not allow women to alter my path. I did what I wanted to do. That is a man going his own way, not a man who lives by rules forged largely or entirely by the actions of women.
I just wanted to clarify one point in your argument... so you're saying if a man says "I'll never get married" due to the divorce rape and such, chooses to stay out of relationships, and all he wants from women is casual sex(but said man actually gets sex consistently instead of whining about women online), that makes him a MGTOW?

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the key difference is the MGTOWs who bytch and moan publicly. If they are not interested in women romantically, then there is really no point in complaining about them in that sense.

I realize not all MGTOWs are like that. NAMGTOWALT. And that leaves plenty else to complain about.

But if a dog bit me and I decided I didn't like dogs, I wouldn't go on forums and blogs and spend my time trashing dogs or telling other people they're no good. I wouldn't join some group of dog bite victims. I'd just avoid dogs.

Women will always be curious about the guy that can't be locked down. Attractive or high status but unavailable bachelors, even including some gay men and priests, can pique a girl's interest.

But the minute a man gets on a soap box about it, game over. Women do not want to hear you piss and moan about women, and if you're taking yourself out of the market at the same time, you're essentially invisible. George Clooney himself could not pull this off. Especially when you take a bad experience or two and scale it up to the whole gender. Anyone can get burned by a girl, there's no shame in that, but how you react to it and build on it are what matters.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw someone translate MGTOW and I feel that it was quite accurate.

I rarely see men who have any history of success with women signing up to be a card carrying member of MGTOW

Rather it seems to me to be a club for guys who have either suffered constant rejection or been wrinsed by low quality women.

Do these men honestly think women care if they aren't in the dating pool?

MGTOW would never achieve anything as a movement unless Men who women wanted started joining in droves, and that will never happen.
Not competing is low testosterone.

But I feel contempt to mgtow and red pill. Both of these run the same software yet red pill still marry. They play house with Chad's booty call. Tyrones *** dumpster.

Both are low T.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My belief is that it is not the actions and pursuits that makes a man “mgtow”. It is fear and lost hope that makes him that.

Two men can live these same bachelor lives driven by entirely different outlooks, desires and reasoning. One can forgo marriage because his life is too exhilarating to change, while the other can forgo marriage because his life is too miserable or his future hopes in such things are so dead and gone that it has to change to garner any good.

If you can live a life guided by desire or fear, which would you choose?
I don't disagree with you. I still don't believe anybody Unplugged and is married or willing to play house. It seems delusional.

Personally I don't so much care how people live as long as it doesn't have an affect on me.

I don't think there's anything more cuck than modern marriage. White dress, 100x kills before 18 bday, a series of abortions, and clown shoes is marrying it. She's mutated.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Amante Silvestre

I’m not gonna respond to each individual part because it’ll take forever, but good God, there are sooo many things wrong with what you wrote.

Everything you said is basically you just saying “it’s about the man and what he wants and desires” while at the same time telling us that what he desires is wrong lmao

Then you go on to say that because men don’t want to get married to women, that they are therefore bluepilled. That doesn’t make ANY sense. And in those same posts, you say that I used mental gymnastics just because I said that the quality of women today isn’t good? Like wot m8? You literally had to create 2 separate posts because you didn’t have enough room to rationalize to yourself why I and MGTOWS are supposedly ‘bluepilled’ by using chick logic and basically saying it’s because we are ‘afraid of commitment’.

Lol.

You even said that every woman is unique and each has their own pros and cons that you can use them for, and that because MGTOWs acknowledge that the overwhelming majority of these women aren’t worth marrying due to their cons that they therefore believe in Disney. Like bro, this is a complete inversion of the redpill and you had to bust out every logical fallacy in the book and even created some new ones in order to justify it. “MGTOWs are bluepill because not wanting to get married means that women control your life” lol okay buddy
You seem stuck on the search. You are stuck on the faults of women. You are narrowing your path based on fears, disappointment and the avoidance of pain. This is not a man “going his own way”. This is a man forcing himself to go a way he didn’t originally DESIRE to.
I’m gonna respond to this though.

Amante, I’m not ‘doing’ anything. I’m just being. I accept things as they come, I don’t stop them from happening unless it can screw me over in the future. You assume that I am ‘afraid of getting hurt’ which is just not true. I am open to women and I never stop them from developing things with me. I let them take things as far as they want with me and I will always reciprocate their effort in a relationship. But they are always the ones who stopped it because they afraid of getting hurt. They know they aren’t able to stop themselves from falling hard for me so they have to pull away because they’re scared. Because of how complete I am as a lover. I’ve broken hearts before without ever even touching them.

I don’t put a ‘wall’ up like most people do. For those most people, if you break that wall down, they have nothing. Me? My kingdom is open for anyone who wants to enter. I always tried making myself stronger. I even got close to psycho women and let them in to test my own resolve.

Read these words closely, and do not ever forget them:

There is no woman in this world who can hurt me. Not even my own mother.

So quite frankly, your presumptions that I am ‘afraid of love’ (ha!) is just insulting. I have no insecurities. Like I said before, you sound like a chick who says “men are afraid of commitment” when no one wants to marry her.

And also, yes, you did just get lucky.

logicallefty

Reaction score
The more guys that become MGTOW, the more women for me.
I have been saying the same thing about gay men. Keep hooking up guys, then I will choose the best of your women that you leave behind.

logicallefty

Reaction score
MGTOW Isn’t really a movement per se, it’s the refusal to get cornholed up the azz by modern day women and their nasty tactics.

I think the words “their own” in MGTOW Leave it for a lot of interpretation. I do my own thing; it involves not getting screwed over by women And getting what I want from them on my own terms, not theirs or societies.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's like the old fable of the fox and the grapes. He jumped repeatedly but couldn't reach them. Upon giving up he told himself they were sour and a waste of his time.

The grapes in this case aren't women per se. More like having such a strong enough social dominance, inner game, and positive attitude that women aren't a problem at all.

Or like the man said, 99 problems but a b!tch ain't one.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This aloha stuff is a bit simplistic. Not many men are alpha in every situation. Or want to be aka burden of command. Not much of a joiner. But I take women on my terms. And u have to be at least ok on your own before any relationship could work. Men have always had their cars and sheds. Projects r a perfectly viable alternative in the short term. After 6 months I think u should go get it wet just so u remember how.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I rarely see men who have any history of success with women signing up to be a card carrying member of MGTOW

Rather it seems to me to be a club for guys who have either suffered constant rejection or been wrinsed by low quality women.

Do these men honestly think women care if they aren't in the dating pool?
True Forced Loneliness prophet "Roller" Steve Hoca purports the theory that MGTOWers are simply TFLers in denial. TFL is essentially a less angry, more melancholic proto-meme of Inceldom

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, this
a very common and natural fundamental DESIRE for deeper and more meaningful connections.
And this
I said the fairytale is still guiding their decisions even with red pill awareness. Their decisions are still being swayed by the behavior of women, yet they claim they are “going their own way”.
do not go together. The ultimate contradiction.

The fairytale IS that deeper and more meaningful connection. That‘s what the bluepill is dude. Acknowledgement that it doesn’t exist does not mean that you are bluepill. Equating them not wanting to associate with women anymore with ‘women guiding their actions so therefore they are bluepill’ would be like me saying that you are bluepill because you have sex with your wife and that having sex with your wife means a woman is therefore guiding your actions. It’s just faulty reasoning dude, I shouldn’t have to point it out.
They are not. These men were swayed by women to abandon original desires. All mgtow men fail to see this. They are still allowing women to mold their beliefs. They are allowing women to stomp on any desire for fatherhood. They are allowing women to stomp on the nuclear family and traditional values. They are allowing women to destroy the male role in family and life. They are helping feminism by opting out and abandoning these facets of life all men are entitled to and many desire.
More faulty reasoning and logical fallacies. I wanted to be a policeman when I was a kid (like every other kid). Then I got older and realized it’s not all it’s cracked up to be and that other professions are better. Does that mean that I’m suddenly a weak person harming the system since I don’t want to ‘fight crime’? By your reasoning, I am. But by MGTOW reasoning, I’m just someone who recognized that the justice system is corrupt; that there’s a lot more ‘paperwork’ involved than I originally thought (analogous to bitching and moaning and nagging in marriage), that I can actualy lose my life over this (divorce rape), and that major criminals like Epstein will get away with anything for the simple fact that they’re ‘rich’ and ‘know people’ (analogous to women always being favored in the court of law) and will ‘bribe’ and ‘pull some strings’ (sleep with the lawyer/judge or bear false testimonies).
They are allowing women to stomp on the nuclear family and traditional values.
No, they are actually ensuring that that very thing doesn’t happen. Can’t stomp on the nuclear family if you never formed one to begin with.
They are allowing women to destroy the male role in family and life.
No, they are actually ensuring that there is one less male whose role in society is destroyed. They don’t have to compromise on anything of themselves like they would if they were in a marriage.
They are helping feminism by opting out and abandoning these facets of life all men are entitled to and many desire.
No, they are fighting feminism because they refuse to partake in a rigged system/institution that is made in favor of feminism and women.

You seriously just inverted everything they actually do lol
I understand many women are not marriage material. And I fully agree. But railing against marriage itself, commonly forsaking it almost entirely, is not a desire from within most mgtow men. It was entirely molded by the behavior of women.
And redpill sites like these exist because some men had gotten rejected by women and wanted to know what they were doing wrong. Then they banged their behavior to be more successful with women. Does that mean that all redpill sites are actually bluepill?

Amante, you can’t just redefine what redpill & bluepill is and isn’t, life doesn’t work that way lol
You honestly cannot defend any disdain mgtow men have toward marriage in general without pointing the finger at women.

You just can’t.
Maybe it’s because a relationship isn’t one-sided??? It takes two to tango.
they would not be mgtow if that was the truth.
“Anyone who doesn’t do things my way is wrong”. Too much self-righteousness.
They wouldn’t have given much thought to women at all In such a decision, no less point to them as the sole reason. They would instead point to all of the great things going on in their life. They would be happy and enthusiastic and positive, not playing the blame game.
No. Like I said before, they have the same knowledge as you and I, they just choose to act on it differently.

The thing is, you have Hollywood and mainstream media along with the educations system conducting social engineering on men making them truly believe that marriage is the greatest thing ever. It made all of us men actually believe that marriage and women were better than they really were. Once we realized that it was a facade, THAT is when we realized that women couldn’t make us happy in that way. So what all of us men did was do other things. Those men took it to a greater level and felt that marriage is a worse deal for men than you or I think. That’s the only difference. So what?
For this entire conversation you have consistently dragged women's behavior into it, while I am trying to talk about the man. You did not leap forward with descriptions of how fantastic and exciting your life is, even if there are in fact facets of your life that are. You went straight to bad women to defend mgtow. That was your first instinct: Women’s behavior. It was not “life is just too good”.
Amante, that’s a load of crap and you know it. YOU were the one bringing up women the whole time. All I’ve been saying is that MGTOW dudes aren’t losers just because they don’t want to get married. Like what? Go reread all our posts bro, this is the ultimate projection lmao
If your life were really that good, you would pass on marriage even if there were an abundance of suitable women.
Ummm, I never said my life was good or bad lol. I just said I know what I’m doing.
Then you’re not mgtow and should not be defending it. You’re simply doing what SS has promoted for decades, long before “mgtow” was even a thing.

Stop aligning yourself with a movement glued together by bitterness, because that’s truly the only thing new mgtow brings to the table.

Everything else is old hat.
Like DEEZEDBRAH said, they run the same software so there’s a part of what they say that resonates with me. I’m not ‘aligning myself’ with them, I’m just rolling my eyes at people trying to come up with every possible reason to hate on them when they literally don’t even do anything. It’s like you guys would prefer them to be brainwashed femcucks lol like wut?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Im looking for a thread where some men show off by bashing other men who for various reasons decided that relationships were not for them, any idea in which part of the site is?

Now seriously Im a mgtow, I think I described already my soft form of mgtow but I'll elaborate again.

I still bang women, I still date women and I sure still flirt with women so relax feel free to grab the soap that just felt.

What I dont do is to change my plans and schedule to accomodate women basically wheter we talk about that single day or long term.
Im not gonna skip the gym cause its friday and "cool people" go out to drink and I surely wont skip my MMA class on saturday morning cause I drunk on friday night and skipped breakfast nor cause cupcake wants to have a walk at the mall that afternoon.

Im not gonna get married or cohabitate for the laws we all know and for the fact that in my mid30s my desire for peace and independance is much stronger than my desire for sex or validation.

Am I an incel or a psyco? well maybe a lil bit of a psyco but surely not an incel since I've been banging women around europe since the 00s.
Confusing incels with mgtow is what women do (dumb women especially the ones with nose rings and blue hair), cause it makes them feel better and makes everything simple.
Good analysis. I would say that I am a MGTOW unless a proper, deserving woman comes my way. I'll do a few things - like deciding to spend many months abroad, or doing a little Tinder swiping, or enjoying a nice cafe, etc. - that could be considered as "altering" my plans to be in a better position to chase poontang, but since these things are not a major hassle or cost, it's no big thing to do them; what am I "giving up" other than more time to view incels.co posts? ;)

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is not.

You can’t tell me you’ve never had such desires on some level. It doesn’t necessarily have to be “I want to get married”, it could be as simple as “being alone sucks” and the simple desire of companionship beyond just sex alone. Every human being on the planet has these experiences at some point.

If I were pressed to define “blue pill” it would not be defined as men who seek deep and meaningful relationships...it would be men who seek to fulfill that lacking quality at high cost, even at the expense of their own pride, self-esteem, standards and so forth.

Go to any mgtow forum and ask why they are going their own way. I can guarantee the majority of replies will blame women in some fashion. They will tell you how women ruined something they pursued. You’re not going to get many guys telling you they are embracing an unquenchable love for the bachelor’s life and how they’re meeting all of these fun and sexy women.

When I say such men who “go their own way” are still blue, it is not based on WHAT they are actually doing. It is based on WHY.

They are not going the way of a happy red pilled bachelor who will not be or feel threatened by women; a man who is just loving life too much to change it . They are going the way of a blue pilled man who is in some way bitter and begrudging towards them; a man still upset over believing the fairytale. They are still functioning and making decisions driven by their blue pill pain. They are still trying to reconcile the rude awakening.

These men have not completely freed themselves from the influence of women.

It’s not red pill. It’s blue pill revenge.

No. The fairytale is the belief that such connections must have a happy ending. It has nothing to do with actual connections.
For anyone to describe the innate and natural desire for a human being to foster deeper connections with another as a fairytale are essentially saying these natural desires are a lie.

A man who believes his own desires are a lie is not a man forging his desire in the world.

So you cant sit here and tell me you’re not a mgtow militant and you’re open to relationships should the right girl come along, while also saying the will to engage in such relationships is a fairytale and a lie.

You’re not defending mgtow. You’re trying to soften what it means. You’re trying to rebrand it to fit your own views. You don’t want to recognize the bitterness that flows deeply through it because you don’t want to associate yourself with that. You would not even be debating this topic with me otherwise.

I’ve been far more pragmatic with women than any mgtow man wishes he could be. I’ve used women as egg donors for Christ’s sake, moving on as a father solo by design. I’ve treated women in OLD exactly in the same manner they often treat men; everything a man here has ever complained of with how women act online is what I’ve done to women. I have lived by and have done things mgtow men wished they could have done right; even wish now they could do. And yet through it all I never abandoned my own desire for deeper connections.

I never allowed women to lead me to believe those desires were a fairytale. My recent marriage proves that. My fatherhood proves that. I may have postponed or pursued things differently, but I never abandoned these desires because of women. I persisted in spite of them. I never feared the consequences, and I always pursued knowing a happy ending is never guaranteed.

I didn’t call my desires a fairytale. I didn’t abandon them because I was lead to believe connections are a lie. I just changed the path of pursuit.

Mgtow isn’t about how to pursue what you want, including fatherhood and deeper connections. You’re not going to read about how to become a father or how to pursue a good marriage in a mgtow forum. It’s based largely on detouring from what you've wanted or may still want so you don’t end up with something you don’t want. You’ll get plenty of advice on why you shouldn’t pursue those things.

It’s a sacrifice. It’s a reaction. It’s abandonment of innate desire. It’s the avoidance of pain. It’s a defense. Mgtow men love to wrap all of that up in a pretty bow of independence and self improvement, but these are things any man should be doing regardless of what types of relationships he pursues. Regardless of what he desires with women or life. Regardless of the law or feminism or any other outside factor.

A man should not need the excuse of women to pursue what he should have always pursued as a man.
Alright bro let’s just stop right here. You’re talking in circles and I’ve already addressed everything you’ve said in previous posts, I’m not gonna do it again. Way too many misrepresentations, false attributions, and projections going on there. It’s pretty clear you’ve only gone on for as long as you have because you invested your pride into it so you’ll never admit you’re wrong, let’s just quit.