"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Mewing for a better jawline

Redwolf

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2019
Messages
231
Reaction score
187
Age
45
Ran across mewing on twitter the other day. Anyone do this to improve your jawline? Is it even a real thing?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,863
Reaction score
19,087
It is a real thing but it takes a while to see results...no different than toning the muscles in other parts of your body. You are basically toning the muscles in your face and neck.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
[QUOTE="Machine10033, post: 2816250, member: 13883]
I just do front, side and rear neck exercises twice a week... that seems to work
[/QUOTE]

Toned and Muscled neck makes for a better appearance?
 

MoMoses

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 1, 2020
Messages
234
Reaction score
354
Location
-
Every time I think I've seen everything on Sosauve, I read something I never heard of... What the hell is 'mewing'?
For some reason I was picturing a cow in a field.. minding its own business.. :D

Not too sold on the idea of people chewing a ball to improve their jaw line though. I've seen the commercials on Facebook. Haven't tried it and never will try it, so I can't say if this will work or not, but I highly doubt it because a jaw line is mostly bone structure, the skull and you cannot train bone structure.

Just my thoughts on this...
 

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
1,827
Reaction score
1,459
Age
34
There seems to be evidence that weightlifting improves your jawline and facial appearance. Its an underestimated side effect of the strain one exerts in their face while lifting.
 
Top