Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

met a virgin, what do I do?

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i would like to thank God.....

MY ACADEMY AWARD SPEECH :

dietzcoi if we make the smallest difference in one mans life

if we can help a fellow dj avoid a pitfall that we have seen or fallen into ourselves

i just feel the need to give something back to this website that has given so much to me

even if it means i am laughted at on flamed because i decide to open up with a true story about something i have seen or done while pimpin' on the streets of Australian

it would all be worth it :D

I would also like to thank the Academy....

Lost In Translation

**Nominated for best supporting pimp in a slap ho's down role**

MrCode

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lie detector tests were invented for a reason ;)

Seriously though, I would definitely be a little suspicious of the old "I'm a 24-yo virgin" deal. If you get to know her and she seems trustworthy in every way, and she can look you in the eye and say she is a virgin, then maybe you can start to believe her.

But I think that is a weak foundation to build a marriage on, and sex is too important in relationships to risk waiting until after she has the lock and key on your c0ck (aka a wedding ring.) Imagine telling that to your family: "well we waited until marriage to have sex, and on our wedding night I found out she just didn't have a vagina" or some other horrible story. :D

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quote - MrCode
on our wedding night I found out she just didn't have a vagina

dude that sent a shiver down my spine lol

Lost In Translation

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**

Quote: Player_Supreme
“ But if a ho wants to just be friends then don't waste your time. And I'm a debase character so your hooking up with her friend in front of her was sweet to my ears. “

Soraya

Reaction score
A woman's perspective!

O.k. I'm a virgin too... it's definitely not for religious reasons! And I certainly I' m not waiting to get married to have sex.

The reason is pure and simple: I haven't met a man that I love and trust enough to experience this with. I'm a romantic and sex is too sacred for me to just throw it to the highest bidder like that! I'm not the only one around who thinks so...

I think that the fact taht your "girlfriend" consciously decided to remain a virgin is honorable. If you think you can honor her wish (to remain a virgin until marriage which doesn't have to be you), get to know her! If you can do that, it'd mean that you must see something about her that attracts you beyond sex. And please don't go "f'cking" other woman on the side while you're dating her. You'll start everything on the wrong foot.

And if you go out with her, IT doesn't have to end in marriage. I'D DEFINITELY ADVISE NOT TO MARRY ANYONE BECAUSE OF SOME PROMISE OF VIRGINITY. Marriage is A LIFE COMMITTMENT.
And if I were a guy I wouldn't marry a "virgin" girl just because...
Virginity can be used for a lot of deceit! The fact taht she is a virgin doesn't mean taht she won't turn into a ho after she's shackled to you.

anyway, just my piece. i just feel like men idealize virgins too much sometimes. being a virgin doesn't necessarily make a woman more moral. and virginity for the purpose of marriage has always sounded fishy to me...: nothing to do with your girl

sensible juan

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah ! let see what a good Juan youre, you have been here for a while now is the time to put all youve learnt into pratice all you've learnt so you have to scheme, plot, until you achieve your aim.

The ex-boyfriend is an AFC if not the girl would have cease to be a virgin and i know youre different from him so it's your turn, you are enlighten because youre not AFC youre a juan so show her what a true don juan youre.
if you dont succed a true juan is going to disvirgin her.All girls what to be virgins until they come across that super man that they can't resist "Be irresistible"

Chastity is the purity of the heart not whether you have not experience sex before or the hymen is still intact, what about girls that are tomboys they get so playful like climbing trees and other manly activity that during this activity they tear the hymen are they virgin or not ?

Another angle to this "she is a virgin" have you fingered her or your slimy stumpy di*k cant get in where have you thread.So youre so dumb to take her word and you come to this forum like a schumcks that she is virgin.

Hey! everyone i can smell a don juan relapsing into AFC mode here, what happen to a relapsing juan throw him overboard to drown in his ingnorance 'NO' let us give him just a second chance to get the details right just a chance and no more .

So why did he fails ? he has elevated the girl, his mind is cloudy he didnt see her as other girls getting laid .He see a madonna, a virgin mary chaste and pure.

According to study most virgins has a way of touching themselves which is so soothing and pleasurable that they always figured out why should i need that dic*.Youre not bringing out the passion in her.

So kid go ahead and remove that panties and stick your stumpy boy in there, she is your mystery your enigma, demystefied her and get laid no one here is going to teach you how to do that if people that are not involve tell you things and how to go about it i promise you. You will flunk it.

Youre on a lonely journey you have to figure it out yourself because youre involved "be sensitive and be observant as a Dobermann" and you shall see the way to china which is a road between her leg though it is long journey.

I could rave all day about your inequities but i will stop here let us save it for another day when we shall be on the high table celebrating the achievement of one of our own that has turn another good girl into a ho! "go ahead initiate her"

"Success is a sweet as honey but failure always leave a bitter taste like an ash in the mouth"

- Sensible Juan

OddTech

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
UPDATE!!!!! (LONG!)

Hi guys!

Thanks for all the enlightening discussion and comments. In the nutshell, the "relationship" is over. We have been exclusive for about 2 months. And frankly, here are some of points I want to make. First off, she's a virgin alright, hymen is all there.... but along with it comes the immaturity and inexperience of a virgin.

As a number of you guys have said, "sex isn't everything" and I agree. But it's not the sex, it's the lack of relationship experience that bugs me most. Here are some of the points I want to make to illustrate why I feel like at my age, I don't think I want a girl with minimal dating experience, and that includes a virgin. I really don't know if I would give another virgin a chance.

Point 1: I want to ultimately find a good companion, and that involves a girl who has some sort of maturity.
This girl, even at 24, still thinks life should be like a love-novel. She wants undivided attention, and a guy who makes lots of effort to impress. The problem is that I'm a guy with a full life outside of dating (as all of you guys should have as well). I think I made adequate sacrifice of my time to be with her. If she didn't like it, then too bad!

Point 2: There is disparity in the level of experience.
What concerns her most about this relationship is that I have dated a LOT more girls than she has guys. Recall that I'm her 2nd guy. Her insecurity really bugs me, and I knew that it won't go away. She won't admit this insecurity and instead put blame on me... saying that my history means I'm not a devoted person. Oh pleeze!

Point 3: She sense my DJ-ism???
This is a weird thing. But for some reason, my DJ mindset really screwed her up. She said my personality exudes this "don't give a sh!t attitude." Because of this, she felt like I can easily replace her with another girl. And she does have a point. She constantly feel like I don't treat her "special" enough, because she felt like I have done similar things with previous girls. But hey, the reality is that after being in the dating world for so long, a movie or dinner date isn't going to be a big deal.

Point 4: She said sex isn't important.
Actually, she thought about giving sex a try. I was putting on my best game, and I thought I was pretty good (many thanks to the T-Theory) . But do you know what? She backed away and start saying that "if I love her, I would wait." I ask her that's how I ensure good sexual compatibility with my future mate, and she said that "it will be special because you're with somebody you love." (another reference to Point 1 and her fairy tale expectation).

I refute by saying, "How can you guarantee that sex will be good if you haven't had it before." What if you are a dud in bed, and I married that. Would I want that? Of course not.

Anyway, life is good now. I already have another girl hook up, and she's classier, more mature, 27, and knows what she wants. She knows I have previous gfs and isn't upset by it. I think life is better hanging out with people with the same level of experience and as grounded to reality as myself. Peace out guys, and get it on!

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Avoid women with "romance-novel" ideas at all cost!

Trust me on this one, my ex wife read the things like crazy....

Dietzcoi