Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

met a virgin, what do I do?

OddTech

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys, I have never been in this situation before. Quite a strange situation for me because I feel like I'm having an internal war with myself.

This is the first time I've met a good virgin, a 24-year old virgin in fact. She is pretty good, and definitely no red flag that will label her a ho yet. She pays for her share during dates, active, and quite smart. As of now, her level of interest is WAY higher than mine. The biggest problem ... is that no matter what, she will not have sex until marriage (this even includes BJs). Her previous boyfriend of 2 years didn't do squat with her, and I feel like I could end up like this.

I want to next her, but a part of my brain keeps saying... "dude, she could be a keeper! As PRL suggests, a ho is a dime a dozen ..." I get physical with most girls and I have no problem nexting "wait-until marriage" virgins. But maybe because I am older now, I am looking for a wife-material type of girl. What should I do. Damn it, am I being too hasty if I next her?

EpsilonArmati

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you still looking for physical pleasures or long term relationship? From my perspective, I respect a woman who can do that, especially for such a long time. It's a sign of a keeper, a woman who respects herself to make a promise and keep it too.

Of course, in our society today, it's all go for sex. It all depends on your objective- whether you can go out with such a girl with such a commitment.

Reaction score
A hor is a dime a dozen dozen (144) nowadays!

'IF' she is a virgin at 24 then she is a rare find, and if she is a virgin on moral grounds she is most likely 'saving' herself for a man who is worthy! I can see no better gift to a husband then her unscathed body and mind.

If purity in a woman is a high on your list of what you seek in a woman and you are thinking of getting married and having children then why not seek a clean womb?

At 28, you are mature enough to make a good judgment call - give it a few months and see what she is about in all other areas - you may not even desire to be with her once you get to know her well!

donjuanrules

Reaction score
You only have one choice: fingerbang her until she can't take it anymore. She'll come around.

dockta

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok.. say.. you do end up staying with her, marry, bone her... over, and over, and over again..... dont you think that, if your the only one who has boned her..... if she loves it... wont she be wanting to experience it with someone else... out of curiosity?

tough call

Reaction score
Originally posted by dockta
Ok.. say.. you do end up staying with her, marry, bone her... over, and over, and over again..... dont you think that, if your the only one who has boned her..... if she loves it... wont she be wanting to experience it with someone else... out of curiosity?

tough call
She seems to have more character than this! She waited this long so that she can get married then divorced because she wants another penis? HUH??? Why doesn't she do this now without the committment of marriage - I'm sure she is not clueless that men have different size penises!!

Royal-tiger

Don Juan
Reaction score
Prioritize

Just wondering: Should you marry a woman (regardless of her sexual morals) because she did not put out? Don't you think there is too much premium either she or you are putting on that pvssy?

If I were you, my preference would be other sexually available women UNLESS this virgin chick excels or steals your heart in other departments that majority of chicks may not come close in.

So set/evaluate your priorities and follow.

Chrispy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She IS a rare find with high moral standings. You should only be so lucky to have found her. But don't mix having to marry her with wanting to bang her. If you want someone easy...well, easy come easy go, right?

If only there were more girls like what you've found...

Crank_It_Up

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Prioritize

Originally posted by Royal-tiger
Just wondering: Should you marry a woman (regardless of her sexual morals) because she did not put out? Don't you think there is too much premium either she or you are putting on that pvssy?

If I were you, my preference would be other sexually available women UNLESS this virgin chick excels or steals your heart in other departments that majority of chicks may not come close in.

So set/evaluate your priorities and follow.
agreed.... on one hand you hate to enter a marriage with the chance she might have some serious problems with sex, but on the other hand you hate to run away from something that might have worked out perfectly if you had given it the chance. Girls you would actually marry are very few and far between. Dismissing them should not be taken lightly.

OddTech, the decision can only be made by you on which path to take here. We don't know you or her or what your priorities are. Good luck.

Oyabun

Reaction score
is there any particular reason that you cant make her a backburner project and continue getting physical elsewhere?

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally, I think you should wrap this chick up in a Fed-Ex envelope & send her to Puerto Rican Lover! He's been looking for a girl like this for YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chicksrock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You already know the best thing to do is keep her.

You have posted here to try and find some excuse to leave her and go bang some ho's because you are addicted to banging ho's????

Do yourself and your girlfriend a favour.... there is a lot more to life than just putting out......don't go that low!

eitherway, good luck! ... :)

Reaction score
Originally posted by OddTech
Met a virgin, what do I do?
Ship her to me - postage paid via C.O.D. (Cash On Delivery) - I will not accept packages over 120 pounds!!!!!!

Slimmies only, pleeeeeease!

*new*

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
the question is simple: at your age, social status,goals etc
do you consider marriage?
If not, next
if so, date her and learn what qualities she has other than abstinence. If she rigs the bell and you are ready for the signature good luck
however, are you absolutely sure she is a virgin? Is she religious?

sustainable007

Don Juan
Reaction score
Next her

I think she is sexploiting you...Reality says that she is not giving it up because you are not the one for her...If you were the one for her shed be begging you to give it to her and you wouldnt be hearing any of this marriage crap...Dont be an emotional tampon...Go for a girl who will give you want you want...Next this rightwing conservative Biotch......

JJMcLure

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just be aware that although her reasons might sound plausible and honourable, she may have underlying deep seated issues regarding sex and sexuality.

These will only become uncovered when/if you finally marry her and get to lay her. She may end up only giving it to you once a month etc in the standard position. Once someone has lived half their life without something they often don't feel the need for it for the rest either.

Snatchmaster

Don Juan
Reaction score
What's so sacred about HER p*ssy that she can't give it up? Is it friggin' lined with gold?

Ok, I can dig that for some character reason, she has conviced herself of some victorian ideal that she should save herself for marriage. I suspect there are other outdated beliefs lurking in her brain, too. You need to seek those out. What are her views on child-rearing? On bj's after marriage?

You know, I also respect monks and priests who take vows of celibacy. But I suspect they never had much of a sex drive.

High school virgins saving themselves, fine. But at 24??? Don't get married to a woman who doesn't like sex, or whose head is on so twisted that she believes it shows character to treat her p*ssy like it belongs in a museum.

disciple

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe I've just grown a little cold hearted in my old age, but I just don't trust that, "I'm 24 and I'm pure and untouched sh*t". Maybe it's just that I don't trust a b*tch. They lie, they manipulate, etc. That being said, if she is the real deal and you think you can wait for marriage or something to bang this chick, then go for it. But just look for clues that something isn't right and think about your own needs too, not just hers. I'm out.

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok let a street pimp break it down for you :

alot of girls hmm.... maybe 80% of the " virgins " i have f*cked

10+ virgins

have later told me that they had been either raped before so they didn't count that and in their heart they were still a virgin

OR

they had sex once before when they were like 14 or something and they were drunk so it didn't count

another true story

this HOT b*tch who was a close friend was talking to her girlfriend at the dinner table about her current boyfriend.

i overheard the following.

" i told him i was a virgin " cause i know that makes guys treat me like a QUEEN

so after a few months he hires out a hotel and trys to make me feel all special, he spent alot of money on me, he starts taking his time and asking me if he is hurting me and stuff, i got so frustrated i was thinking to myself " just hurry up and **** me already "

now guys this chick is a HB9 and without doubt i can name 30 guys who have slept with her and i don't even know her circle of friends

A TRUE HO

you have all been warnered as to the tricks that women use !

Lost In Translation

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lost

They won't listen to your warnings.

That is the whole point of this site.... but they still don't listen!

Well, I guess we need AFCs too.

Dietzcoi