Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Met a new chick this weekend...

sandman007

Don Juan
Reaction score
Met her at a social gathering. Thought she was hot so walked up and started a conversation with her. Her personality matched her looks and we talked for a while. It was pretty obvious the attraction was mutual. She was from out of town and with a group of 4 other girls so I knew there was no chance of taking her home but hoped to lay the groundwork for next time she is in my zip code.

As she and her friends were leaving, she made it a point of coming over and giving me a hug and telling me to look her up on facebook. I did so and now am contemplating sending her a message just to touch base and possibly set up something for the near future.

I was thinking of something along the lines of "I enjoyed meeting you this past weekend. It isn't often I meet a woman who intrigues me, but for whatever reason, you did. You should really consider scheduling another trip down in the near future and we'll have a chance to get better acquainted."

She does in fact, intrigue me and not many women do but I'm wondering if it would be a mistake to tell her this in the initial conversation. On one hand, I can't imagine a woman being bothered by such a thing but at the same time, I wonder if it might make her think I'm a little more interested than I should be?

FYI...she isn't the only one I'm corresponding with so there's no one-itis here but there is indeed an intangible about this girl that makes me want to get to know her better so don't want to blow it.

B

BeDJ

When in doubt, keep it light and playful.

Hey, I'm the sexy hunk you met at the party.

After some exchanges, get her number to progress the communication further.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She does in fact, intrigue me and not many women do but I'm wondering if it would be a mistake to tell her this in the initial conversation. On one hand, I can't imagine a woman being bothered by such a thing but at the same time, I wonder if it might make her think I'm a little more interested than I should be?
Show, don't tell.

Work out a meetup, then show her in person.

If you tell her now, you're making it less fun for her.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sandman- your message sounds very "professional", almost like you are seeking a candidate for a job.

Keep if short, fun, and flirty. Look around on her facebook and see if she has some corny picture you can tease her about.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sandman007 said:
I was thinking of something along the lines of "I enjoyed meeting you this past weekend. It isn't often I meet a woman who intrigues me, but for whatever reason, you did. You should really consider scheduling another trip down in the near future and we'll have a chance to get better acquainted."
Too elaborate. Plus, you are explaining yourself, which you should never do when talking to a woman. A simple "hey, it was nice meeting you last weekend. what's new?" would be much better.

pdx1138

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
agreed on all...keep yourself mysterious!

Though friending on FB kinda neutralizes it.

Definitely do not say what you were considering though.

thirdtimescharm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Do not friend on FB. You only met her once, you need to keep the mystery going.

I'm not clear on how far apart you live but telling her to "consider scheduling a trip down" seems to indicate that you aren't willing to go to see her.

If you want to see her again, you need to talk to her asap and try to schedule some mutual meeting. Something like "really enjoyed meeting you (and insert something personal about her that you talked about, from FB, or even how much you liked her boots), *we* need to get together for some one on one time."

If she responds positively, that's all you need to know.