"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Met a girl at aparty, question though

RandomGuy22

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 11, 2003
Messages
47
Reaction score
0
I met a girl at an after-prom party, and we were talking. I go tkinda drunk and we rflirted all night (she did lots of kino, and her cousin told me she liked me). Well they left and i was drunk, so i stupidly gave her my number instead of getting hers. anyway, her cousin IM'd me today (she got my s/n from a friend) and asked if i wanted the girls number / s/n. I said no at first, b/c I like to do it alone. But i then said "on second thought, ok" and did it b/c I never see her at school so I don't know when I would ge tthe chacne to get her number. SO I IM'd her, nothing afc, said hey what's up blah blah, waited moments before replying etc. basically I treated her like everyone else on my buddy list. Wha ti'm wondering is...

a) She didn't call me today (I'm not really worried though, b/c if I got her number she owuldn't get a call till weds)
b) Should I still try to get her number at school if I see her? Or should I call her and tell her I go the numbe from her cousin?

p.s. her cousin kept asking if I liked her, and I replied "yeah, she was cool" I'm 99% sure that the cousin repeated everything I typed to the girl..

anyway, help. plz
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

VIVAlasVEGASBaby

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2003
Messages
360
Reaction score
3
Location
Durham, NC
Help yourself for Christ's sake. Who gives a flying fvck if she didn't call you? Here's my plan for you.

Go and find a coin, preferably a quarter.

Flip it. Heads you call her, tails you forget about her.

If you decide that doesn't work for you, try making a decision for yourself. It's better to trust a coin than guys you've never even met before.
 

speedballs

Don Juan
Joined
May 15, 2004
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Salt Lake City
I'm not an expert and I'm not pretending to be. So if this is wrong just let me know.

But why don't YOU call her, an unexpected call from someone she likes would be great to rebreak the ice. Chances are that neither of you were being that coherrant but letting her know that you remember her and like her enough to call her is a good start. Then see if she wants to go out sometime.

When she asks how you got her number just say that when you want something you get it.

Good luck.
 

JSH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Messages
1,088
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
London
or go up to her at school and speak to her for god's sake, its the best form of communication as virtual communication does nto metamorphose into physical attraction very well
 

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 8, 2002
Messages
840
Reaction score
3
Speak to her in person or call her to arrange somewhere to meet. Don't keep it strictly on the phone or IM.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Top