Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Met a cute girl on myspace!

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PLEASE LEAVE THIS IN HS FORUM.

Last night I met a girl off myspace. She heard of me thru a friend, and I drove out about 25 miles to kick it. She said I was really cool but she wouldn't even think about kissing me on the first time we met. We go to my boy's house and I decided to take my car and her too to get some food. I turn on sum k-ci and jojo in my car, and start talkin to her. She said kissing me now would be too "movielike". Most of you would have given up at this point.

WE go back to my boy's house and they give her hella sh*t for not kissing me, adn they wouldnt give her a beer until she did. She proceeded to kiss me. I proceeded to show her how a real DJ gets down. 20 min later she's playing with Casper (my big white friendly appendage) and giving me hickies wherever I want them. She took her first hit of weed with me, which meant that she trusts me, and that showed something.

I just posted this to rub in your faces that getting girls is really easy, and you should all quit making excuses for yourselves and start going after the girl you want.

Moral of the story is: don't do drugs. Get high off my game.

TheManlyMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
ahahaah! good **** man! If you didn't get any after 25miles then dammnn...

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
UPDATE!

We're about to "go out" ... will post pics soon!

TheVirtualMind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There, cleaned out the crap. Now lets see if Sebastian is as godly as he claims, or if she'll pull a ghost on him and disapear quickly.

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TheVirtualMind
There, cleaned out the crap. Now lets see if Sebastian is as godly as he claims, or if she'll pull a ghost on him and disapear quickly.
Will have the pic tomorrow! We are going on a little date and I will get presents after =)

08aisaac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get high off of everything. The best girls smoke weed, imo. Or are open to it atleast. You're a great DJ, few guys can do that.

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by 08aisaac
Get high off of everything. The best girls smoke weed, imo. Or are open to it atleast. You're a great DJ, few guys can do that.
Thanks! I take that to the heart!