"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

messed up, need advice

Trant

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 19, 2003
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Location
Massachusetts
heres the deal

I live in a house with 3 good friends, one guy and 2 girls

One of the girls in the house i've known for 2 years. Shes not attractive, I'd say a 5 is a good rating, not attractive, not unattractive. Definetley sub par for girls I'd try to get with though

Anyway, shes wanted me for a long time, and I've known this. I've always ignored it, laughed off her approaches etc., but last night I messed up. We went out to some bars and got good and drunk, went to an afterparty and got even more drunk. After we got home, one of my roommates had a bunch of people over and people ended up crashing on her bed, so she conveniently had nowhere to sleep, so she asked if she could sleep in my bed and i said fine, i was so drunk i figured i was gonna fall right asleep, man was i wrong

As i expected she put her arms around me and started kissing my neck and stuff. What can I say, I was drunk and hadn't gotten any in a few months and said **** it, so we hooked up, not sex, but everything else.

I'm now awaiting the awkward conversation where I have to confront this with her. I know I should do the right thing and tell her "hey, we're friends, we have to live together, i don't want this to be weird, I don't want to mess things up with our friendship", but some weird part of me says, 'hey, just do it one more time, bang her', then tell her. It'd be easy, after all.

advice? what would you guys do?
(sorry for rambling :))
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
i kinda chuckled when i read your predictament - you drunk bastard you deserve it:)) Now your sober and reality sets in and you come to us for help!!

Did you get excited when you were making out? If so - she sees this as a good sign! How about if you have sex with her and she gets pregnant? :)) Yikes, child support and talking to her for the next 45 years. You owe her nothing - only a man should initiate so don't do this again! She knows you were drunk so you don't need to explain to her -- just tell her you were so drunk that you don't remember anything :)
 

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 27, 2003
Messages
2,457
Reaction score
101
Location
Pimpsylvania
Dood just because your not getting any pu$$y lately doesn't mean you should bang this broad. Think about it bro, you'll totally mind fuvk her and play with her head. Even though you've told her you don't think of her like that in the past she'll think there's a possibility for something to happen since you guys are hooking up.

Go jack off so you get your senses back. Being a DJ is about being confident and smooth, its also about being real and honest. So don't mind fuvk her, just tell her the deal.



PIMP
 

Trant

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 19, 2003
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Location
Massachusetts
heh yeah, you guys are right. She gets back from her mini vacation thing today so i'll tell her how this won't ever happen again

i have no friggin clue what I was thinkin when I wrote that post last night about wanting to just bang her and tell her - the worst thing about that hookup too was that she was really friggin bad at it too :p

thanks
 
Top