She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.
Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.
The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Thanks Glass.Hopefully Santa brings you lots of alpha traits, less drama, clearer thinking and stronger frames.
I hope everyone has a great holiday and prosperous new year!
Santa dropped a picture of me hanging near the christams tree. It didn't brake.Hopefully Santa brings you lots of alpha traits, less drama, clearer thinking and stronger frames.
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
And a Happy New Year to you as well!Go **** yourself. Nothing merry
Happy Christmas everyone!A day late, but I hope everyone had a Merry. Remember the true meaning of Christmas. Becoming spiritually fit is what straightened me out and made me a man worthy of a woman of character and beauty. By far, it is our spiritual (Christian) faith that binds us.
And I wish everyone a happy, healthy and prosperous New Year.
Not a day without trolling, huhLol this thread. So much ignorance. research xmas. its a pagan holiday has nothing to do with being a Christian its a scumbag materialist holiday celebrating winter solstice/saturnalia. Haha dumbass modern christians with zero historical knowledge.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Idiot.Lol this thread. So much ignorance. research xmas. its a pagan holiday has nothing to do with being a Christian its a scumbag materialist holiday celebrating winter solstice/saturnalia. Haha dumbass modern christians with zero historical knowledge.
Awww somebody mad they didnt get to sit on santas lap this year?Idiot.
Truth hurt my sonHappy Christmas everyone!
Not a day without trolling, huh![]()