"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Merry Christmas to everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Igetit!

Moderator
Joined
Jul 13, 2008
Messages
2,881
Reaction score
929
Location
The United State of Texas
Hopefully Santa brings you lots of alpha traits, less drama, clearer thinking and stronger frames.

I hope everyone has a great holiday and prosperous new year!
Thanks Glass.

Merry Christmas to you too,and enjoy the new year.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

logicallefty

Moderator
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
6,000
Reaction score
5,151
Age
52
Location
Northeast Florida, USA
Ah Christmas. The one day a year the world shuts down. Where Most of the crazyness takes a break for a day before everyone gets back to chaos the next day. Take a break, relax, and Enjoy the downtime fellas.
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,752
Reaction score
9,953
In before midnight, Merry Christmas everyone!
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2008
Messages
8,637
Reaction score
6,557
Age
69
Location
The 7th Dimension
A day late, but I hope everyone had a Merry. Remember the true meaning of Christmas. Becoming spiritually fit is what straightened me out and made me a man worthy of a woman of character and beauty. By far, it is our spiritual (Christian) faith that binds us.

And I wish everyone a happy, healthy and prosperous New Year.
 

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
Lol this thread. So much ignorance. research xmas. its a pagan holiday has nothing to do with being a Christian its a scumbag materialist holiday celebrating winter solstice/saturnalia. Haha dumbass modern christians with zero historical knowledge.
 

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 24, 2019
Messages
866
Reaction score
830
Age
33
A day late, but I hope everyone had a Merry. Remember the true meaning of Christmas. Becoming spiritually fit is what straightened me out and made me a man worthy of a woman of character and beauty. By far, it is our spiritual (Christian) faith that binds us.

And I wish everyone a happy, healthy and prosperous New Year.
Happy Christmas everyone!

Lol this thread. So much ignorance. research xmas. its a pagan holiday has nothing to do with being a Christian its a scumbag materialist holiday celebrating winter solstice/saturnalia. Haha dumbass modern christians with zero historical knowledge.
Not a day without trolling, huh:)
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,789
Reaction score
8,861
Age
49
Lol this thread. So much ignorance. research xmas. its a pagan holiday has nothing to do with being a Christian its a scumbag materialist holiday celebrating winter solstice/saturnalia. Haha dumbass modern christians with zero historical knowledge.
Idiot.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top