Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Merry Christmas to everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Igetit!

Reaction score
Hopefully Santa brings you lots of alpha traits, less drama, clearer thinking and stronger frames.

I hope everyone has a great holiday and prosperous new year!
Thanks Glass.

Merry Christmas to you too,and enjoy the new year.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Ah Christmas. The one day a year the world shuts down. Where Most of the crazyness takes a break for a day before everyone gets back to chaos the next day. Take a break, relax, and Enjoy the downtime fellas.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In before midnight, Merry Christmas everyone!

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A day late, but I hope everyone had a Merry. Remember the true meaning of Christmas. Becoming spiritually fit is what straightened me out and made me a man worthy of a woman of character and beauty. By far, it is our spiritual (Christian) faith that binds us.

And I wish everyone a happy, healthy and prosperous New Year.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Lol this thread. So much ignorance. research xmas. its a pagan holiday has nothing to do with being a Christian its a scumbag materialist holiday celebrating winter solstice/saturnalia. Haha dumbass modern christians with zero historical knowledge.

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A day late, but I hope everyone had a Merry. Remember the true meaning of Christmas. Becoming spiritually fit is what straightened me out and made me a man worthy of a woman of character and beauty. By far, it is our spiritual (Christian) faith that binds us.

And I wish everyone a happy, healthy and prosperous New Year.
Happy Christmas everyone!

Lol this thread. So much ignorance. research xmas. its a pagan holiday has nothing to do with being a Christian its a scumbag materialist holiday celebrating winter solstice/saturnalia. Haha dumbass modern christians with zero historical knowledge.
Not a day without trolling, huh:)

Glassguy

Reaction score
Idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.