Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Mentors’ daughter?

xavier_2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Legit this is a hella awkward situation for me.

I have a business mentor who in my opinion is one of the most brilliant problem solvers I’ve ever met.

Great man and his wife is like a second mom to me.

I got lucky I met him as I got In the startup space and he runs a Think Tank.

Anyways. Was at a seminar and I see this super cute girl, she looks Russian, tall slim with glasses. She’s right next to my mentor so I thought she was by herself.

I walk by her during the break and she locks eyes and smiles at me. Cool it’s on. I walk up to her and I ask her name and tell her she seems like an artsy type. She says “yeah I’m here with my dad”.

I’m like who’s your dad and she’s like “____”

OH SH so I ejected and completely ignored her lol.

Later on I’m talking to her dad about something and she joins and stays by his side.

We end our convo and he asked if I had a girl.

Said no.

He said we’ll talk about it soon.

Anyways got me thinking about it. I know him and he knows me. So I think he gave his blessing but still.

Out of respect for him as a Mentor. I value that relationship way more than a potential serious thing with his daughter.

But then again. His daughter is my type and is the girl I’d consider having kids with. Cause I know her parents are incredible and she was raised close to her dad makes me less alarmed.

But idk man. I feel like im too jaded and my trust issues are intense and I don’t wanna ruin a relationship.

What would you do btw? Go for it? Anyone had this experience before?

Last edited:

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What would you do btw? Go for it?
If you feel as if it could shaken the relationship with the mentor, I say go for it, but keep it on the DL.

Keep it on the DL only if you view her as a FB or FWB.

However, if you look at the daughter as a long term partner, then I think you both should tell your mentor.

Do it, not as a matter of obligation, but as a matter of respect.

Either way, once you take away the fluff and feathers, it really isn't none of his business.

But you should give him that much respect if you take the #2 option.

Anyone had this experience before?
I have an experience that was kinda similar.

Back in the day when I was single, I had first moved to AZ.

I found two Jehovah's Witnesses of whom had Bible studies and discussed scriptures with.

One dude was a black older gentlemen (lets call him Melvin), and the other was a white dude.

So, I had been studying with those two dudes for a least once a week.

That was also the same time when I began to really do the club/night game thing.

So, one weekend, I went to this small nightclub.

There was a black chick (lets call her Kim) that was around my age, sitting at the bar.

So, I started talking to her, and we exchanged numbers.

After talking to her for a few days, she invited me over to her house one evening...and gave me her address.

I went over her house, and once I went over her house, I saw two classy, well dressed older women standing in front of Kim's house.

When I got out of my car, I approached the women as they were standing on the sidewalk.

I introduced myself and told them that I was there to see Kim.

They greeted me, and told me that Kim would be out soon.

So, as I stood there talking to them, I said..

"Oh, yall look like Jehovah's Witnesses".

They said "We are".

I proceeded to tell them that, coincidentally, I was currently studying with two Jehovah's Witnesses.

They asked me their names.

I told them that one of their names was "Melvin".

And they said "Melvin?", Is he a tall, stocky brother with a bald head".

I said, "Yeah, that's him".

And they said, "Ohh, Melvin is Kim's father!!"

You know the saying, "it is a small world"?

Well, it is.

:lol:

xavier_2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
if you look at the daughter as a long term partner
yeah thing is though Id be cool with that but not ready or even wanting a long term relationship rn kinda gave up on it...

I have a great relationship with my ex's parents so its not really much of a problem tbh I get mothers tryna set me up with their daughters alot

but idk man. I genuinely just gave up on that.

Keep it on the DL only if you view her as a FB or FWB.
She seems like the typa girl who will catch feelings and get attached quickly tbh

Some chicks cannot handle it tbh

Well, it is.
Yeah bro idk maybe in the future cause the girl legit has supermodel potential and is my type

But yeah idk man. I thoroughly just gave up on relationships lol seen too much bruh

xavier_2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You may need some time to mature before thinking about an exclusive relationship with your mentor’s daughter. Just a hunch.
First off go read what I said before responding

I’m not even gonna go for it. And immediately shut it down.

Generally speaking if a girl is my type and was raised by parents whom I know are excellent I wouldn’t hesitate to enter into a relationship with them.

If it’s my mentors daughter that’s cool cause he would know how I am. And I have zero issues with that.

My issue is I gave up on relationships. Lol I truly don’t want or think I’ll enter into any relationship at least as long as I’m in my 20s and 30s.

And for that very reason I’m out lol.

If you think dating and entering into a relationship with your mentors daughter is a bad thing. Chances are u have some maturing to do.

Lol if you don’t have parents tryna set you up with their daughter and you shy away from that, you got maturing to do.

Canadian_Man

Don Juan
Reaction score
Generally speaking if a girl is my type and was raised by parents whom I know are excellent I wouldn’t hesitate to enter into a relationship with them.
Thing is, you don't really know this woman.

You have projected your desires onto her.

Sounded like you were over-invested based on your pre-conceptions of her, but, it also does sound like you're able to walk away despite that.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Take it slow and feel out her interest. If your intention is to marry this girl, proceed. If you find she’s just recreational material, do not proceed. Eject immediately. Graciously decline.

xavier_2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You have projected your desires onto her.

Sounded like you were over-invested based on your pre-conceptions of her,
yeah your spot on actually

I tend to just observe though, I don't project desires but my intuition can fail me though lol

I have a strong hypothesis that excellent parents tend to make really emotionally well off and stable daughters, I may be wrong but key word is excellent non strict parents lol

Pastors daughter usually is a hoe cause pastors are strict and controlling ppl who hide their true natures from everyone

xavier_2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If your intention is to marry this girl, proceed. If you find she’s just recreational material, do not proceed. Eject immediately. Graciously decline.
YUP.

If I had met this girl 4 years ago yeah I wouldn't hesitate to marry, but I don't want that rn. Hence, I just ejected.

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Talk to the mentor if you guys are close. Tell him his daughter seems to be flirting with you. Be honest. I'm assuming because he's like a mentor, he's not stupid. If you are not close to the mentor, then "don't shiet where you eat"...

Be careful though, the mentor might just want to pawn his daughter because she's "problematic"... hahahahah

xavier_2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls that grew up with loving parents and emotionally well supported with both Mom and Dad have a certain innocence about them that they usually maintain

Hard part is seeing through that and having the Eye for whether she's just pretending or she's really like that...

xavier_2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Talk to the mentor if you guys are close. Tell him his daughter seems to be flirting with you. Be honest. I'm assuming because he's like a mentor, he's not stupid. If you are not close to the mentor, then "don't shiet where you eat"...

Be careful though, the mentor might just want to pawn his daughter because she's "problematic"... hahahahah
Yeah no it makes sense,

I grew up with Middle Eastern/Arab/Muslim culture, its really common for Dads to wanna choose great men for their daughter

I would honestly do the same exact thing tbh If I did have a daughter and try to set her up with a Mentee, just ensuring that both people have morals and values.

xavier_2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Eh she didn't flirt, just hovering and IOIs. Im not gonna bring it up. And I'm not gonna pursue her lol. It's dumb af to do so.

But I feel like he may bring it up LOL.

xavier_2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Happened to me when I was at the park awhile ago,

Was doing my thang and her Dad was talking to me about how she found me "super hot" and sh so I went for it, didn't smash, she was a relationship type so I didn't wanna bond with her and do that work lol

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP,

This kind of falls in the "don't sh1t where you eat" thing. I agree with the others that if you are considering an LTR with this chick then you could do it and not fvck up the relationship with your mentor. But if you are not wanting an LTR this has more potential to hurt you long term than benefit you even if you could sleep with her. Because just banging this guy's daughter and not doing anything else will definitely affect your relationship with him.

I have had probably 3 mentors in my life - older guys who really helped me out back in high school, college, and right at the beginning of my career respectively. We continue to stay in touch and it is one of the more valuable relationships you can have as a man outside of family. Don't lose that over some pvssy. You will regret that later in life.

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah thing is though Id be cool with that but not ready or even wanting a long term relationship rn kinda gave up on it...

I have a great relationship with my ex's parents so its not really much of a problem tbh I get mothers tryna set me up with their daughters alot

but idk man. I genuinely just gave up on that.

She seems like the typa girl who will catch feelings and get attached quickly tbh

Some chicks cannot handle it tbh

Yeah bro idk maybe in the future cause the girl legit has supermodel potential and is my type

But yeah idk man. I thoroughly just gave up on relationships lol seen too much bruh
Then it is what it is.

You are a grown ass man, go for what you want.