Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Mentally lacking, many of you

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are the ultimate choosers. That part is out of our control. It doesn't matter how much you improve yourself, women still have the most choice.

Approaching random women you're attracted to isn't just about getting laid; it's also about getting out of your comfort zone, getting better at talking to women and learning to accept rejection.
There's an nuanced approach to this approach. Instead of complete 'cold' approach, look to RESPOND to some interest a woman had given to get your attention, and only respond IF you are attracted [this could be called 'warm' approach]. This is probably the natural and spontaneous way it works for most men. You may not have as many interactions, but the odds are those interactions are going to go further. It's a natural way of screening, and one where you have other things on your mind besides women.

I think the reality that most are not willing to face is that we are actually 'wired' to be intimate with very few people in life. We're given an illusion of unlimited choice, like a kid in a lolly shop, or a woman in a supermarket, and told to go for it.

U

user43770

Yes, do not try to turn yourself into a walking dildo for women. If you have this fantasy, you probably need to work on yourself and overcome an over-inflated ego and a bloated libido. The two often go hand in hand.
I was watching one of the famous nature documentaries recently, and there was a boring looking male bird dancing around for a brightly colored female. She eventually turned him down, and he went about his day as if nothing happened.

Somehow, we human males think we're above this. Pride, ego, call it what you will, but we aren't above it.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Females ultimately choose, for sure. What they choose to invest is a whole new ballgame; one you shouldn't be concerned with. Read some anti-dump: filter, filter, filter...until you find a woman that wants you more than you want her.

I was saying that a guy could be having sex regularly if he lowered his standards enough. If all you want is to be the bad boy, then you can be it.

If you want to punch above your weight class a little, then the lays are going to be fewer and further between. And you're going to have to get good at chatting women up.

Edit - not you specifically @mrgoodstuff, just saying
New woman is annointing me. None of the bytches that wasted my time was above my weight. I was stupid.

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was watching one of the famous nature documentaries recently, and there was a boring looking male bird dancing around for a brightly colored female. She eventually turned him down, and he went about his day as if nothing happened.

Somehow, we human males think we're above this. Pride, ego, call it what you will, but we aren't above it.
I think we should be well groomed, and well presented... to a certain extent. And then go out to face the day with a quite air of expectation. It's about doing these things with restraint and in moderation though, and this is the exact quality that may make a man attractive... to an attractive woman.

The picture I have in mind is neither a puritan repression of sexuality, or the complete expression of it as you see in the 'player'. More the Platonic picture of the rider on a horse... harnessing the energy of the horse toward his own direction. The Greeks understood Eros well.

U

user43770

There's an nuanced approach to this approach. Instead of complete 'cold' approach, look to RESPOND to some interest a woman had given to get your attention, and only respond IF you are attracted [this could be called 'warm' approach]. This is probably the natural and spontaneous way it works for most men. You may not have as many interactions, but the odds are those interactions are going to go further. It's a natural way of screening, and one where you have other things on your mind besides women.

I think the reality that most are not willing to face is that we are actually 'wired' to be intimate with very few people in life. We're given an illusion of unlimited choice, like a kid in a lolly shop, or a woman in a supermarket, and told to go for it.
True, but guys that don't know anything about women will think you're speaking a different language.

Those guys need to meet as many women as possible, find out what worked and what didn't, and then, maybe, they will recognize a good opportunity when it arrives.

Chev.Chelios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep. If it's served it's purpose for u move on. I choose to give back. Most of the guys who hit this forum myself included would naturally be introverts. So if you think of it as a large group of introverts over balancing themselves so they can get back to the middle of kind of makes sense.

There are unbelievable amounts of great life lessons here but you have to have Defcon level filters... absorb what is useful add that which is specifically your own... BL

And it is still a red pill site so you still get inoculation against some of the bul**** the media spits out to control you

I mentioned some very mild red pill wisdom on my tennis forum and you should have seen the horde of angry white knights that charged out to big note their balls in jar marriages. Sounded like hell with curtains
well hey im a tennis guy to (;

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Women are the ultimate choosers. That part is out of our control. It doesn't matter how much you improve yourself, women still have the most choice.
Of course women have a choice.

I just so happen to have a couple of women choosing me over other men and then I select the one that I fancy the most.

In the end it is I who decides and ultimately I am the chooser.

Who says it's out of my control?

Maybe for men like you but not me.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Approaching random women you're attracted to isn't just about getting laid; it's also about getting out of your comfort zone, getting better at talking to women and learning to accept rejection.
You guys must think that women never approach men.

Women approach men all the time, either covertly trying to get ur attention or overtly doing so.

If u r not getting approached by women then something is definitely wrong with you man.

I ain't wasting my time approaching women when I am already luring women to me.

You lure women by increasing ur sphere of influence.

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think TyTe's point is maybe some of the socially inept and awkward types need to do a kid of crash course/ boot camp of cold approach in order to gain a few basic skills. This should not be considered the norm [which would only reinforce the 'nerd' factor' that the crash course was supposed to over-come], but should be considered like a set of training wheels to be discarded at a later date. They would then be in a position to respond more naturally and spontaneously when a women covertly showed interest. If they haven't learnt to read these signals and carry on just blundering about like a bull in a China shop... the crash course would have become counter-productive.

U

user43770

Women approach men all the time, either covertly trying to get ur attention or overtly doing so.

If u r not getting approached by women then something is definitely wrong with you man.

This boils down your advice to men on this website: make women come to you. Which is ridiculous, and will lead most guys to jack-off

What a waste of a read you generally are. I've seen you give some legit advice when posters needed help, but more often than not, you're full of fluff. Which I guess is what happens When you post dozens of times a day.

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think TyTe's point is maybe some of the socially inept and awkward types need to do a kid of crash course/ boot camp of cold approach in order to gain a few basic skills. This should not be considered the norm [which would only reinforce the 'nerd' factor' that the crash course was supposed to over-come], but should be considered like a set of training wheels to be discarded at a later date. They would then be in a position to respond more naturally and spontaneously when a women covertly showed interest. If they haven't learnt to read these signals and carry on just blundering about like a bull in a China shop... the crash course would have become counter-productive.
To pursue this idea of responding to women a bit further, it is not just something passive. The 'covert signal' of attraction that a woman sends is more often than not something unconscious on her part.... and so too, the man's response. This is what some refer to as more of a flow state, and I think this 'state' is what belong to the well 'socialized' person [though I hate the idea of the well-adjusted'].

The beauty of this 'approach', which is hardly an intentional self-conscious approach, is that it means you're not wasting all that time playing the 'numbers game', which is let's face it demeaning for a man. The numbers game puts women in general on a pedestal, that is, over-values them, instead of rightly valuing particular women when they come within your range.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like peanut butter.

But sometimes I can't wake up on time.

Once I was in the park and I realized too late that I'd forgotten wallet.

I went into the wrong movie theater once, and movie was in Korean but the subtitles were in Taiwanese.

I always forget my brand of toilet paper by the time I get to the supermarket.

Some girls a pretty, but other ones don't have very straight hair.

I took a test once, I didn't understand the questions so I made up the answers.

I didn't know what my score was since I used a fake name.

apotheosis

Banned
Reaction score

It's true that handsome guys definitely do get approached

I was in set last night with 3 hot girls and once they spotted the handsome dude, the hottest one wanted to open him but didn't have the guts, so her friend done it for her lol

He probably banged her. But yeah, handsome guys definitely get approached

U

user43770

To pursue this idea of responding to women a bit further, it is not just something passive. The 'covert signal' of attraction that a woman sends is more often than not something unconscious on her part.... and so too, the man's response. This is what some refer to as more of a flow state, and I think this 'state' is what belong to the well 'socialized' person [though I hate the idea of the well-adjusted'].

The beauty of this 'approach', which is hardly an intentional self-conscious approach, is that it means you're not wasting all that time playing the 'numbers game', which is let's face it demeaning for a man. The numbers game puts women in general on a pedestal, that is, over-values them, instead of rightly valuing particular women when they come within your range.
But no man should rely on such a thing. The "sphere of influence" that @Spaz talks about isn't acheivable for most members on this forum (I doubt he has it, either). Telling a man to basically ignore women, or to wait for the perfect opportunity, is bad advice in my opinion.

Most men will see better results with women when they meet a lot of different women.

There is such a thing as creating attraction.

I would honestly say that most of my success with women has come through a ballsy approach, rather than standing back and letting it happen, as spaz would have you believe.

But then again, maybe spaz is a chick magnet that pulls women through his "sphere of influence". Thank God we have him around here so often to give unhelpful advice.

Last edited by a moderator:
U

user43770

It's true that handsome guys definitely do get approached

I was in set last night with 3 hot girls and once they spotted the handsome dude, the hottest one wanted to open him but didn't have the guts, so her friend done it for her lol

He probably banged her. But yeah, handsome guys definitely get approached
Yeah, of course there are guys that get pvssy easily. There are also guys that get paid to play sports for a living; but I doubt you theorize football* and come up with excuses not to play it. No, you probably try to be the best you can be at it.

* Not necessarily football. Insert which hobby suits your fashion

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, do not try to turn yourself into a walking dildo for women. If you have this fantasy, you probably need to work on yourself and overcome an over-inflated ego and a bloated libido. The two often go hand in hand.
That's the whole reason why I visit here; for the low level entertainment and to figure out how to be that walking dildo to satisfy my big ego and libido.

Having a steady gf? Too easy, not an adventure.

U

user43770

That's the whole reason why I visit here; for the low level entertainment and to figure out how to be that walking dildo to satisfy my big ego and libido.

This forum is a great time killer for those that like to read and write.

And having a girlfriend definitely gets boring.

"Show me the hottest woman on earth, and I bet I can find the man that's sick of fvcking her."

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This forum is a great time killer for those that like to read and write.

And having a girlfriend definitely gets boring.

"Show me the hottest woman on earth, and I bet I can find the man that's sick of fvcking her."
Yup

Some of us are actually seeking to be uncivilized.

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

This is why our culture is going to the dogs.