Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Mentally lacking, many of you

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see a lot of the back and forth here as a struggle over what exactly this forum is. Is it a forum for self-betterment, or is it a forum for how to meet women. This 'contradiction' is always going to exist in my opinion in so far as these things overlap. Most tend to polarize to one extreme or the other given that we are habituated to think in binary oppositions to day [ego, cogito, rationalism, ideology etc].

I still think there is potential to find a 'middle way', one that would moderate between the extremes, one that can hold things in the balance.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
I see a lot of the back and forth here as a struggle over what exactly this forum is. Is it a forum for self-betterment, or is it a forum for how to meet women. This 'contradiction' is always going to exist in my opinion in so far as these things overlap. Most tend to polarize to one extreme or the other given that we are habituated to think in binary oppositions to day [ego, cogito, rationalism, ideology etc].

I still think there is potential to find a 'middle way', one that would moderate between the extremes, one that can hold things in the balance.
I would say it’s to meet women. 95% of men automatically know they should work out, educate themselves, get money, dress nice, etc. But how to meet and act with women, that’s where they get confused and frustrated. And unless you are genetically lucky, it’s a tough process.

What frustrates me is when the top players give their advice of:

1) to be successful with women, just get a social circle with women in it. They will seduce you in no time.
2) ignore any test, insult, or game by a hot woman because you should focused on your life mission.

Nobel Peace Prize winners work years and years to years to get a wife, yet sosuave members working 9-5 at an average salary are supposed to chuck women aside at the smallest amount of any disrespect and never get married because it’s beta.

Brutal.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Spazm the clown you are unintentionally amusing as the forum goof.

Keep cope alive boy.
You're been trolling here for more then a decade and probably memorised all the "game" play over the years but yet you can't pull women consistently just like TyTe boy.

All those little parlour tricks but yet you both don't have anything to show for it.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score

You're a smart fella, what's ur opinion when a man continously molds himself to suit what a woman wants?

And the long term effects of said molding?

That is afterall game - by almost everyone here.

I rather discussed this with you then engaging the other 2 intellectuals who are subpar to you.

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're a smart fella, what's ur opinion when a man continously molds himself to suit what a woman wants?

And the long term effects of said molding?

That is afterall game - by almost everyone here.

I rather discussed this with you then engaging the other 2 intellectuals who are subpar to you.
It's just a question of maturity imo. Younger guys are going to gravitate more to the one side [ego/ libido], older guys to the other side [rationality]. Though people should always be somewhere on that spectrum, a mix of realism and idealism, not one extreme or the other.

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you have a cookie cutter approach to women, say treat them a certain way as if they are a certain type, you're going to miss a fair few opportunities... and usually with the better ones.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
If you have a cookie cutter approach to women, say treat them a certain way as if they are a certain type, you're going to miss a fair few opportunities... and usually with the better ones.
That's the very thing Christopher, the differences I speak often on here, subtly redirecting the trajectory everyone been on for years, even decades on Sosuave.

The moment a man enters game mode, he is molding himself to suit the needs of women.

97% or 99% (my estimations) of men does this in a relationship or when out in the real world in front of a pretty face.

This game for all its worth is supplication and that by default puts women in the position of power.

It sets a precedent to subconsciously lose more power and in time so will her admiration, that's when the fights/drama starts and again you'll lose more power here just to make peace, but that inevitably leads her to lose respect.

That's when a woman might cheat, even when in her mind she's in a "happy relationship" or "loving marriage", she couldn't even understand it herself.

Can you see this Christopher?

Most if not all the men in the forum are doing this, over and over, year in year out despite multiple years learning game, yet ending up with the same results I mentioned above time and again.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's the very thing Christopher, the differences I speak often on here, subtly redirecting the trajectory everyone been on for years, even decades on Sosuave.

The moment a man enters game mode, he is molding himself to suit the needs of women.

97% or 99% (my estimations) of men does this in a relationship or when out in the real world in front of a pretty face.

This game for all its worth is supplication and that by default puts women in the position of power.

It sets a precedent to subconsciously lose more power and in time so will her admiration, that's when the fights/drama starts and again you'll lose more power here just to make peace, but that inevitably leads her to lose respect.

That's when a woman might cheat, even when in her mind she's in a "happy relationship" or "loving marriage", she couldn't even understand it herself.

Can you see this Christopher?

Most if not all the men in the forum are doing this, over and over, year in year out despite multiple years learning game, yet ending up with the same results I mentioned above time and again.
That's why I tell everyone to just do your own thing and don't take women seriously outside of family and business

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gamers/ players are essentially 'degenerates'... but I think they know that themselves, and at some point look for a sense of proportion.

There is an element of game involving self-improvement, but I think the more this is pursued the less women are. It's the Trojan horse of game.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
@Murkserious you are correct.

Too muck static noice, everything is way too simple.. book of pook.. dj bible.. practice. Get good. Get great.

Just the line - You will never be yourself by not looking at yourself honestly. Worth 100,000 posts here.

GFella

Banned
Reaction score
You're been trolling here for more then a decade and probably memorised all the "game" play over the years but yet you can't pull women consistently just like TyTe boy.

All those little parlour tricks but yet you both don't have anything to show for it.
You are one confused lil Incel Spazm. On one hand I'm trolling a game forum aka goofing on game itself while on the other memorizing game nonsense to try to attract women.

Lmao. You talk out of both of your poo shooters like the azzclown you are.

Why would one goof on game while following game using it to prove it works in attracting women only to "troll" the same game forum one is goofing on.

You are a silly lil confused individual.

Some of us have nothing to prove to angry passive aggressive incels such as yourself. Only to get a quick lmao while going on about our day.

Keep on post-celing lil tyke. I'm going to keep lol at your expense.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score

Spaz - I think there are 2 dynamics here

1 - man molds himself until he gets what he wants from the women

2 - man molds himself and supplicates to the women

As long as you protect yourself financially and keep your emotions at a distance, i.e. don’t give her leverage to use against you, Id say mold yourself all you can.

Make her stupid, promise her the world, get her pregnant, and then play hardball. It appears you guys want to play hard at the very beginning. You want to call her bluff before she even sits down to play poker.

I’be moulded myself immensely to have sex with hot chicks, don’t regret it for one bit. But if they want to get serious, then you play hardball accordingly.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve come to the conclusion that meeting and connecting with women is easy. It’s easy for me with my many flaws most of you like to point out.

If you’re hitting gym and living life, the reason you are struggling is because your ugly, facially just not attractive, or weird, socially inept, basically mentally lacking. Too much basement dwelling overthinking and delusions of grandeur.

The game is easy, it’s so fvcking easy that you only fail if you don’t set realistic expectations (if you’re a 6 you won’t get a 9), or just so mentally inept you repel the decent women.

I’m thinking of leaving the forum because I just don’t synergise or relate with most of the **** you guys post.

I’ll get back to you on this one. Still trying to work it out. My hunch is that it’s down to mental deficit which, of course, can/will never be accepted, who wants to admit they’re subpar?
Lmao I dare you to come to the US, and speak with an American accent so as to not let on you're British. Then try the game here. It is a lot different. Most of these guys are a bit off but most people are.

Thing is, some people are just placed in situations where they CAN sleep around and others are just NOT. Go read Outliers by Malcolm Gladwell, if you haven't already. The sex game works with the same premise. Some people are in it, others just aren't for no fault of their own. The social interactions just don't come their way for anything to manifest.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Spaz - I think there are 2 dynamics here

1 - man molds himself until he gets what he wants from the women

2 - man molds himself and supplicates to the women

As long as you protect yourself financially and keep your emotions at a distance, i.e. don’t give her leverage to use against you, Id say mold yourself all you can.

Make her stupid, promise her the world, get her pregnant, and then play hardball. It appears you guys want to play hard at the very beginning. You want to call her bluff before she even sits down to play poker.

I’be moulded myself immensely to have sex with hot chicks, don’t regret it for one bit. But if they want to get serious, then you play hardball accordingly.
In a sense yes to No. 1 but there's more to just that.

It's molding urself to be great in many areas of ur life.

Mold or grow harmoniously mentally, spiritually and physically.

I've never had trouble having women around, more times then not I sometimes find myself wanting to be away from women.

Too much is also not good.

illstep

Banned
Reaction score
Lmao I dare you to come to the US, and speak with an American accent so as to not let on you're British. Then try the game here. It is a lot different. Most of these guys are a bit off but most people are.

Thing is, some people are just placed in situations where they CAN sleep around and others are just NOT. Go read Outliers by Malcolm Gladwell, if you haven't already. The sex game works with the same premise. Some people are in it, others just aren't for no fault of their own. The social interactions just don't come their way for anything to manifest.
pretty sure he admitted to being tall and handsome so i'm sure he'd get laid wherever lol
You don't need much 'game' if girls are physically attracted to you tbh

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pretty sure he admitted to being tall and handsome so i'm sure he'd get laid wherever lol
You don't need much 'game' if girls are physically attracted to you tbh
Even then, I’d just want him to see the difference. Another British poster was around (deesade) who said he thought all the Americans were just complaining for no good reason about the state of women here till he saw a female friend/plate of his vacation to here. He said how it was night and day the difference, and how she became uglier and fatter, lost the sweetness she once had, and got too hooked on the feminist bull crap on here (granted her vacationing spot WAS Los Angeles if I remember him saying correctly, but still).