Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Mentally ill women

R

Ranger

Can't defend ur original narratives and now been reduced to this?

No wonder you're easily whipped badly by women that has u putting out narratives that men has to cower in fear of the big bad demoness that actually has no physical or even magical advantages over men.

Time to stop hiding under the bed with those fears of monsters in the closet..

Either concede and change, or stay the course and be doomed to forever living in fear.
Damn that is pretty accurate Spaz. A bleak future indeed.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
U can but it involves physical fear...

Power gained without respect/admiration is not sustainable and fleeting at best.

They'll plot behind the man's back. There is no love.
Ahhh respect love. No flipping of the switch by ignoring her getting with another and thrashing her frame of you cant do better? Cause when they whoop you they assume your weak and cant get anything.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Ahhh respect love. No flipping of the switch by ignoring her getting with another and thrashing her frame of you cant do better? Cause when they whoop you they assume your weak and cant get anything.
A man/woman/child/family/society or even in any hot blooded animal species will never respect a male that displays the weakest of weaknesses - cowardice. It's universal.

A woman realises/acknowledges she is physically weaker and seeks protection from her man. If he can't even stand up from being bullied by her then he loses all attraction/respect/admiration. For she can't help but think that he will not stand up for her when it really matters - the aggression of other men - her biological imperative will drive her to reject him.

Does it make complete sense now?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A man/woman/child/family/society or even in any hot blooded animal species will never respect a male that displays the weakest of weaknesses - cowardice. It's universal.

A woman realises/acknowledges she is physically weaker and seeks protection from her man. If he can't even stand up from being bullied by her then he loses all attraction/respect/admiration. For she can't help but think that he will not stand up for her when it really matters - the aggression of other men - her biological imperative will drive her to reject him.

Does it make complete sense now?
She has an advantage over a stranger that he cares. Thus is vulnerable. Its for her to violate those vulnerabilities.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
U can but it involves physical fear...

Power gained without respect/admiration is not sustainable and fleeting at best.

They'll plot behind the man's back. There is no love.
Im glad you said this. Basic fundamental laws.

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am in the camp it is very important to recognize cluster b traits. They are traits of every woman just amplified. The ability to be whatever you are looking for and hook you in first is very dangerous. Just something all men should be aware of. I have been with well over a 100 women and there is absolutely a huge difference.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am in the camp it is very important to recognize cluster b traits. They are traits of every woman just amplified. The ability to be whatever you are looking for and hook you in first is very dangerous. Just something all men should be aware of. I have been with well over a 100 women and there is absolutely a huge difference.
How many types of women are there? Are there types good for relationship?

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How many types of women are there? Are there types good for relationship?
Two types for me, ones that I will be exclusive with and ones that I will not. I am 38 and never been married and most likely never will. I believe a very small percentage of women, especially in the west, would actually meet my standards for a relationship. I like to date hot/sexy women and I have found they usually have other undesirable traits that I would never get into a legal contract with. I like being single though so I am good with just shorter term relationships.

Music_czar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

No wonder you're easily whipped badly by women that has u putting out narratives that men has to cower in fear of the big bad demoness that actually has no physical or even magical advantages over men.

Either concede and change, or stay the course and be doomed to forever living in fear.
You sure like to argue over and over again about the same bs, did something I say upset you ;)

I’ve already rebutted you and all your ludicrous, overly simplistic comments, and all the men writing on this thread about their interactions with toxic women is proof of how important everything I said really is.

Now go and be a real man, stop arguing on the internet and show those mentally ill women in Asia (lol) just how good you are at handling them!

You’re the male equivalent of the toxic female crazies we warn young men to avoid.. no wonder you have to pay prostitutes to suck your d*ck.

How much do they charge you?

Last edited:

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
You sure like to argue over and over again about the same bs, did something I say upset you ;)

I’ve already rebutted you and all your ludicrous, overly simplistic comments, and all the men writing on this thread about their interactions with toxic women is proof of how important everything I said really is.

Now go and be a real man, stop arguing on the internet and show those mentally ill women in Asia (lol) just how good you are at handling them!

You’re the male equivalent of the toxic female crazies we warn young men to avoid.. no wonder you have to pay prostitutes to suck your d*ck.

How much do they charge you?
I've heard that someone with a victim mentality can feel pleasure when he receives attention or pity as a result of him being trounced by a mere woman..

He gets off a perverse "thrill" from showing off the injury caused by a supposed powerful demoness.

And refusing to accept responsibility for a problem can be liberating for him as he post threads upon threads of women who he has allowed to walk all over him...

Last edited:

tutu78

Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ll never forget the exact moment I realized what had run over me was a true cluster b and not just a bad breakup. The loneliest I’ve ever felt in my life.

In this thread I have seen lots of posts about how the women with cluster B are not very different than others and a man should act in a certain way with every women. The posts here are quiet irrelevant to the thread.

The difference between who those encounter with Cluster B women or not, lies in the diffrence whether they know who "Shari Schreiber" is or not. Lol.

R

Ranger

Bpd stands for blue pill delusions as far as i'm concerned. Rediculous that some loon kid can get such traction in this way from a part of the community. 11 fvcking pages.
Spot on rando. It’s absolute garbage. It’s completely made up.

Last edited by a moderator:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Once she reveals demonness do we drop her or exhibit superior power and game, unfaded by her machinations?

Music_czar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've heard that someone with a victim mentality can feel pleasure when he receives attention or pity as a result of him being trounced by a mere woman..

He gets off a perverse "thrill" from showing off the injury caused by a supposed powerful demoness.

And refusing to accept responsibility for a problem can be liberating for him as he post threads upon threads of women who he has allowed to walk all over him...
No wonder you don’t have any problems with women.. as long as they get their $50 from you ;)

When did you first start paying prostitutes spaz? You’ll learn the hard way but they can be the most toxic women of all..

Last edited:

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bpd stands for blue pill delusions as far as i'm concerned. Rediculous that some loon kid can get such traction in this way from a part of the community. 11 fvcking pages.
An unbelievably foolish comment.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Once she reveals demonness do we drop her or exhibit superior power and game, unfaded by her machinations?
Due to women being emotional creatures and being that rationality is not one of their strongest/prominent traits, can we then deduce that all women r mentally ill - from a rational man's perspective?

If so;

Then the difference that most men r talking here lays towards the emotional intensity of it and the duration.

What's ur advice then ?

Music_czar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
An unbelievably foolish comment.
For some inexperienced men, ignorance is bliss.
Due to women being emotional creatures and being that rationality is not one of their strongest/prominent traits, can we then deduce that all women r mentally ill - from a rational man's perspective?

If so;

Then the difference that most men r talking here lays towards the emotional intensity of it and the duration.

What's ur advice then ?
Remember what we said about you reading more carefully? Read my previous posts in this thread.

Why do you keep trying to start arguments with me here over bs.. spaz i’m starting to think you’re a mentally ill woman!

To men reading this site my message was very simple:

1. Learn to identify toxic female behaviors and the myriad mental illnesses you will face when dating slvtty promiscuous women, and

2. Get out.

R

Ranger

Yes. Also realize that ANY woman will pull up these battle tactics with a weak man who is still connected to the imperative. Then as he starts going under and realizes he’s doomed he will try to clamp down on it.
Then the battle tactics on steroids will come out. It’s inevitable. Ruthless and cunning. Her biological imperatives will not be squashed by a man.
Basically the man opens that Pandora’s box. Then he uses the same methods used by blue pills to head off the inevitable. This will actually amplify it.

I give you BPD.

This does not exclude true sociopaths/black widows. The average man is chicken feed to these. In most cases not worth her time unless her SMV is so low that she has to settle for an average guy.