Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Mentally ill women

R

Ranger

Its all done out of a hatred for Jesus.
The biological/genetic drives of a woman are anti-civilization. Civilization as a whole doesn’t tolerate destruction at the level that a woman’s biology exists. Her biology is perfect for tribal societies. It’s a type or order that is chaotic when viewed from the viewpoint that civilization views it.
As men are the designers and builders of civilization they are not tolerant of that biology and have not learned to use it to their advantage.

IMO I don’t think she hates Jesus. She hates controls on her biological imperatives. Very little is at her conscious level. So hate is the wrong word in both contexts.

R

Ranger

So thats why they have cvcked formerly Alpha or at least strong earning betas. They cvcked those men to please their feminist masters. Then when they want hot sex they find uncontrolled Alphas who dont even like them to fvck. So they can make their masters happy.

The outside Alpha also helps her remain detached from her husband and represents a whipping post for him.

Its all done out of a hatred for Jesus.
They aren’t really making their “masters” happy. It’s not even a present thought. They are e executing a biological imperative. A drive. Like the signals you get when you are starving and have to eat.
She is a breeding machine to ensure survival.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They aren’t really making their “masters” happy. It’s not even a present thought. They are e executing a biological imperative. A drive. Like the signals you get when you are starving and have to eat.
She is a breeding machine to ensure survival.
Dont fully agree. This additional programming allows them greater control than ever before. In the past they did their role for the greater good.

I believe the natural programming qould fvck and feed a man who us able to take care of her. Not cvck by default.

Do you realize alot of men who had great influence ob women are being punished today?

R

Ranger

Dont fully agree. This additional programming allows them greater control than ever before. In the past they did their role for the greater good.

I believe the natural programming qould fvck and feed a man who us able to take care of her. Not cvck by default.

Do you realize alot of men who had great influence ob women are being punished today?
It allowed me to move on. It is true for me because it’s the only thing that adds up to a logical/provable conclusion.
Nothing. Not religion not vows not threat of death overrides biology. Completely provable.
This is observable throughout the world.
The early church couldn’t change it. Up to and including torture and death during the inquisitions. Women just made it even more clandestine and secretive. This is why the most accurate genealogy studies when they tested the blood groups and when they broke the DNA chain, can only be traced accurately through the women. You can’t track blood groups through the fathers...there’s no proof they were the fathers. In essence over 90% of civilization can be traced back to five women. Not five men.
Working against biology will never work without killing them. I will not participate and will protect them. Even the cheaters. (Basically all depending upon conditions)
There’s nothing wrong with women. Not in the abstract. They are doing what they are supposed to do. It’s just anti-civilization is all.
Deal with it.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The biological/genetic drives of a woman are anti-civilization. Civilization as a whole doesn’t tolerate destruction at the level that a woman’s biology exists. Her biology is perfect for tribal societies. It’s a type or order that is chaotic when viewed from the viewpoint that civilization views it.
As men are the designers and builders of civilization they are not tolerant of that biology and have not learned to use it to their advantage.

IMO I don’t think she hates Jesus. She hates controls on her biological imperatives. Very little is at her conscious level. So hate is the wrong word in both contexts.
Do you really think they would love a sinless, loving man who has no ill intent? Theyd put hom on a cross..

R

Ranger

Do you really think they would love a sinless, loving man who has no ill intent? Theyd put hom on a cross..
That has nothing to do with it. Religion has no bearing one way or another. If he is a masculine strong religious leader he would be sought after.
If he is not a strong leader, they couldn’t care less about him. Maybe a little sad for a while but not for too long.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That has nothing to do with it. Religion has no bearing one way or another. If he is a masculine strong religious leader he would be sought after.
If he is not a strong leader, they couldn’t care less about him. Maybe a little sad for a while but not for too long.
Jesus would be strong in that he stands true to his morality and beliefs.

He wouldnt be strong in the "world" because he wouldnt be the popular choice, he wouldnt be bullying or manipulating people. Theyd think this caring and loving man is repulsive.

R

Ranger

He wouldnt be strong in the "world" because he wouldnt be the popular choice, he wouldnt be bullying or manipulating people. Theyd think this caring and loving man is repulsive.
We really don’t have much historical personality writings. Turning over the tables of the money changers is one. He was angry as he should be. We only have the 4 gospels to go by.
True, I am no longer a Christian and have different beliefs, there are plenty of religious leaders and politicians that draw endless women. These are contextual alphas of course.
Only you can evaluate life and things for yourself. I can only go with what I know but that may be different.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We really don’t have much historical personality writings. Turning over the tables of the money changers is one. He was angry as he should be. We only have the 4 gospels to go by.
True, I am no longer a Christian and have different beliefs, there are plenty of religious leaders and politicians that draw endless women. These are contextual alphas of course.
Only you can evaluate life and things for yourself. I can only go with what I know but that may be different.
The jesus context had no bearing upon religion. I was just saying that type of male is not what the worlds attracted to.

Imagine of Tim Tebow was just a normal dude. Supposedly a virgin. He would not get a social lift for that. Women would wonder whats wrong.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score

Jesus is a dominant/motivator.

Their primary role is to shape people around them.

So is Mohammed, Buddha, Genghis Khan in ancient times and into the modern current world it's the same with Elon Musk, Trump, Xi Jinping and Erdogan.

They r all dominants. And other dominants will want to bring them down to ensure that their own narratives is the one that reigns supreme.

Nothing to do with repulsive.

Music_czar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You're the bloody mentally ill, you lunatic.

Can't even give a straight answer as to whether it will benefit the thread creator, because he doesn't care. That's why.

Hopefully the moderators here will continue to ban internet trolls such as yourself who take away from valuable lessons to be learned by young men coming here.

Music_czar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was the most liked member of the forum or whatever, idiot.

What say you now. Care to address the point i'm making?

Or are you going to keep pushing your stupid sh1t at the expense of clearly disturbed young members of the forum?
rando what’s wrong with you today did you stop taking your meds?

Music_czar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you think telling a disturbed kid that has struggled for years a bunch of armchair psychology is wise?

Or do you think that if he has such a massive interest in psychology, he might want to see an actual psychologist?

You aren't a psychologist. You are a beta male with arseache who gets picked on by girls.
^ what medication were you prescribed was it lithium?

Music_czar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
These bpd types lol

Have a good weekend.
First you’re angry and calling me bad names.. then you’re happy, laughing, and wishing me a good weekend.

What does it feel like to be constantly switching between moods so quickly like that?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
It's because we're all bpd, mate. So are all our ex's.
Best to ignore him.

He obviously gets a hard on being in this thread, yes I know, it's perverse.

Only like minded people will gravitate towards his post and be ardent fanboys.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Perhaps it's worthy to consider that some men here might be BPD compliant :eek:

Here are some ways BPD manifests in men:

• Sensitive to criticism while responding with aggression
  • Controlling through criticism
  • Holding grudges
  • Fear of rejection played out in jealousy and using sex to alleviate his feelings of rejection
  • Rejecting relationships – when he’s been offended by someone, he hates them; he sees people in good or bad absolutes
  • Jealous or possessive insecurities, but emotionally detached from relationships
  • Using alcohol or drugs to relieve his constant free-floating anxiety
Sourced from; https://reflectionsrehab.com/blog/borderline-personality-disorder-men-common-co-occurring-disorder/