Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Mental anguish due to cognitive dissonance

Status
Not open for further replies.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
litterally I'm smarter you'd ever dream of being.
"You sho do be got dat right bruh" (speaking in a language you might understand). Obviously you literally cannot spell a goddamned word correctly, much less anything else coming out of your pie-hole. Which is why everyone with any sense here knows you're a completely fvcking numbnutt.

Say what you will about my wife, she's more than you'll ever, EVER, be. Noticed you removed your picture. My guess is your Mom made you take it down due to embarrassing the entire family of hole diggers. Don't want to bring more shame on your family than you already have parolee...

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score
B
"You sho do be got dat right bruh" (speaking in a language you might understand). Obviously you literally cannot spell a goddamned word correctly, much less anything else coming out of your pie-hole. Which is why everyone with any sense here knows you're a completely fvcking numbnutt.

Say what you will about my wife, she's more than you'll ever, EVER, be. Noticed you removed your picture. My guess is your Mom made you take it down due to embarrassing the entire family of hole diggers. Don't want to bring more shame on your family than you already have parolee...
No, you. Your a diot

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
You're such a pathetic guy LMAO, talk about anger issues
Only chicks and thirteen year old prepubescent boys speak in text. You're a man-child at best. Anger, dear lady, would mean I gave a fvck, or lost a wink of sleep, due to any of you sycophantic fvcksticks. Let's take you for example: You idolize a team who absolutely sucks. You've been on this board two years with almost five-thousand posts. What that screams is you're glued to your monitor and have neither the talent, nor the balls to go out and actually live the life you've been given. You're going to - albeit very poorly indeed - lecture someone else who has proven himself and guided other men to their personal best?

You should hold hands with the the hole boy back there, but that would infer you actually saw daylight. How many crusty socks do you have strewn about before Mommy comes in to make you clean your room and do a wash?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
In terms of strength women r equal 2 men.

Masculine strength = Feminine strength

Men must recognise this simple fact.

The problem is and always has been men assuming some feminine traits, becomes ineffective in life thus reduced to blaming women.

They take no ownership nor responsibilities of their own failures.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
They take no ownership nor responsibilities of their own failures.
Amen brother. Only when we acknowledge our own limitations, then work on building upon them, can we truly realize our potential and not blame others for what we're too lazy and uneducated to do for ourselves.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Amen brother. Only when we acknowledge our own limitations, then work on building upon them, can we truly realize our potential and not blame others for what we're too lazy and uneducated to do for ourselves.
True.

It's easy to stand at the sidelines, criticising women, and post why women shouldn't do something.

The sidelines is crowded. Threads upon threads on that topic is proof.

Get out of the feminine frame. It belongs exclusively for women.

Get into the game.

And the game at its very foundation is rooted in masculinity.

Status
Not open for further replies.