Men who are willing to step up to the plate-and wash it for you, are hot

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
who the h*ll does the dishes now a days? doesn't everyone have a dish washer?

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A recent survey by Parenting Magazine found that “choreplay,” i.e., husbands pitching in around the house, was what put 15 percent of moms in the mood.
Ooh, a whopping 15%! Would this mean the other 85% were turned off?

You know, I've been married for 11.5 years now and in that time, on occasion, I've performed many domestic duties for no other reason than it was a necessity. I have changed my daughter's diaper, I have cleaned toilets, I've done laundry, I've vacuumed, etc. However, in 11.5 years never have I had my wife be consumed with an uncontrollable lust to give me a spontaneous blow job or pin me down on the kitchen floor, tear my pants of and ride me to glory after my having put away the dishes. Neither have I ever heard the words, "damn, you looked so hot ironing my blouse yesterday, ƒuck me, ƒuck ME!!" proceed from her lips while in the throes of passion.

And in the interest of being fair, I've never been turned on, nor do I consider it foreplay with my wife, when she's the one doing the chores. I have been greatly turned on by the sight of her in lingerie; sweat pants, a t-shirt and a toilet bowl brush in hand? Not so much.

However some of the most memorable sexual experiences I've had with her (and other women in my sexual past) have come after I've done something particularly masculine or I performed well doing something that benefitted me with a lot of social proof. For instance, my wife seems to like sex after I've had a good heavy lifting day at the gym. She also seems very amorous after social engagements I bring her along to for my work. Once, when we were dating, I brought her along to a Tae Kwon Do tournament I was in and I won the sparring trophy for my belt division that day by a (admittedly lucky) kick to my last opponents head. We ƒucked like rabbits that night, let me tell you. And likewise, I've ƒucked 40+ women in my 20's most of whom were hook ups after a gig my band was playing in Hollywood (and sometimes right before a show).

So the moral of this story is, as always, base your assessments on a woman's behavior - NEVER on her words. Any woman telling you you look hot in an apron or she loves how you pee sitting down is selling you something. It's up to you to determine what she's selling.

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quiksilver said:
Does flushing the toilet after you take a dump have the same affect?

Good lord...
Hahaa!!:crackup: :crackup: Priceless.

rollo tomassi said:
You know, I've been married for 11.5 years now and in that time, on occasion, I've performed many domestic duties for no other reason than it was a necessity. I have changed my daughter's diaper, I have cleaned toilets, I've done laundry, I've vacuumed, etc. However, in 11.5 years never have I had my wife be consumed with an uncontrollable lust to give me a spontaneous blow job or pin me down on the kitchen floor, tear my pants of and ride me to glory after my having put away the dishes. Neither have I ever heard the words, "damn, you looked so hot ironing my blouse yesterday, ƒuck me, ƒuck ME!!" proceed from her lips while in the throes of passion.
:crackup: :crackup:

Oh man, good stuff.

I agree though. For cry out loud...Im sorry but doing the dishes to help out or some other household chore that needs to be done is not going to melt women's panties and induce massive bl0wjobs.

Telling us it's "hot" is just salesmanship. Do you know how many things Ive heard a woman say is "hot" that never induced any sort of passion or even had a sexual connotation??

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Colossus said:
doing the dishes to help out or some other household chore that needs to be done is not going to melt women's panties and induce massive bl0wjobs.
Oddly enough I find Martinis seem to prompt this behavior, but I'm having trouble finding articles on the Today website outlining this phenomenon.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
Oddly enough I find Martinis seem to prompt this behavior, but I'm having trouble finding articles on the Today website outlining this phenomenon.
Yea, any time I have been molested at one of my parties it wasn't when I was tidying up, I'll tell you that.

When I was out last weekend a fairly unattractive friend of a friend kept giving me eyes all night. Obviously I wasn't interested, since she's not very pretty (among other things) but it was interesting to note that things really heated up when she was standing at the bar and saw two other girls hanging on me at the same time. I could feel her watching the whole thing play out, and eventually she cam over and made a comment about this being why I don't have a g/f. Don't know exactly what she meant, but I know she was getting amped up seeing other women around me.

If I want to come off as attractive I'll stick with displaying social value and lubricating things with a couple of stiff drinks, thank you.

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
but it was interesting to note that things really heated up when she was standing at the bar and saw two other girls hanging on me at the same time. I could feel her watching the whole thing play out, and eventually she cam over and made a comment about this being why I don't have a g/f. Don't know exactly what she meant, but I know she was getting amped up seeing other women around me.

If I want to come off as attractive I'll stick with displaying social value and lubricating things with a couple of stiff drinks, thank you.
You had these two girls hanging all over you and you didn't bang them? What's the matter with you STR8, you don't have the balls to seal the deal.

BAHAHAAA

haha iqqi I beat you to it

Drum&Bass

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
really ?

I do the dishes all the time out of habit because I'm use to keeping my place clean I'm also use to cooking for myself, throwing out my garbage, doing my own laundry, ironing my clothes, doing my own grocery shopping, cleaning my bathroom, taking care of my car on my own and being independent.

If women think taking care of mundane daily responsibilities is hot, I guess thats easy poon for doing nothing.

As far as washing someone else's dishes and doing someone else's dirty work. Thats just insane, and totally transparent.

Hopefully your not suggesting men wash dishes as an immature tactic to try and gain approval and admiration from women (iqqi)...?

LoneSilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought it thoughtful of Iggi to share this with us men on here found it amusing and entertaining.

Spoken like true testostrone we men know how to step up to the plate (no pun intended) and expressed our disdain and views on such matters.

Paper plates come in handy just throw them in the trash. Plastic spoons, folks, knifes, dixie cups all in the trash. Now what lady wouldn't be impressed with that while I watch her do that :whistle:

Peace to the brotherhood.

LoneSilver ;)

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MacAvoy said:
You had these two girls hanging all over you and you didn't bang them? What's the matter with you STR8, you don't have the balls to seal the deal.

BAHAHAAA

haha iqqi I beat you to it
LOL

One is a friend's wife, and the other one has the hots for my business partner.

But it doesn't matter. We are all cool with each other so their body language and the way they were relating to me still gave me social proof.

This is what REALLY works for me, I'm telling you. I have a stable of ladies I know who I can go out with. Most of them I haven't had sex with, but with quite a few of them there is a sexual undercurrent.

In other words, the message being sent to other women is that there is a sexual vibe, even if it hasn't been explored.

My AW friend is perfect for this.

We go out, and the way she looks at me and interacts with me leads other people to believe that she has a thing for me. I can't convince most people that it's just that she wants ATTENTION, but that's all it is. I feed her a little bit of attention (that's what people do when they hang out) and she serves as a pivot because other people pick up on her "vibe" toward me.

And I've even seen it happen with her and another guy. Only one, but it was the same dynamic. I looked over at how she was with him. It was EXACTLY the way she behaves around me. At that point I could see why everyone always mistakes her attention seeking for attraction.

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
STR8UP, now I see why everyone baits you, because you bite everytime. I was just doing it

1) to either prevent iqqi & co. from doing it

or

(2) to make further fun of her & your bashers if they do go on their usual rant.

There's no need to explain yourself, you know what works for you. Or maybe your just bored with work like me and need a release.

DavenJuan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MacAvoy said:
STR8UP, now I see why everyone baits you, because you bite everytime. I was just doing it

or

(2) to make further fun of her & your bashers if they do go on their usual rant.

There's no need to explain yourself, you know what works for you. Or maybe your just bored with work like me and need a release.

im bored at work right now and need a release too...

Im heading to the bathroom

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MacAvoy said:

or

Off today actually.

And the reason why i went into detail was because I think people underestimate the power of social proof, status, and all that good stuff.

Señor Fingers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We have a golden rule in our house

whoever doesn't cook, does the dishes

It's usually a 50/50 split, except days when guests come over. (We dont reinvite people who dont at least offer to wash their plate.)

I dunno about washing dishes being HOT though.. bit of a stretch there methinks.

If there is anything I do around the house that gets me instant sex, its when I'm doing house repair/construction. It seems I am at my most irresistible in a utility belt and a wife beater.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Señor Fingers said:
It seems I am at my most irresistible in a utility belt and a wife beater.
Well, I wouldn't go that far, but the rest, yes. I chopped up some trees in the backyard once and after I got done, I was drinking some water and the gf just came outside and sucked me off, sweaty balls and everything.

OK, that's my "I'm cool" story of the week.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
joekerr31 said:
who the h*ll does the dishes now a days? doesn't everyone have a dish washer?
I do them. I live alone. Makes no sense for me to stack a pile of dishes...and wait for the dish washer. I wash my dishes as I use them. Trying to keep my place orderly.

If lot of dishes, then dish-washer might make sense.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The "lust" thing for men that do domestic work is B.S. A way of trying to manipulate men.

I do my domestic stuff (or get my kids to do it)...because I live alone. More of a necessity.

Sandow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly, doing the dishes is such a small detail, I dont think it has anything to do with attraction at all, or being a DJ. Whatever, I don't care who does the dishes, just fcking do em. If I see the sink is full, I 'll do em. If she does it, thats great. End of discussion. Geez :)

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So Iqqi, If I come over to your house and scrub-a-dub your casserole dish will that be promptly followed by you ripping my pants off and riding me into oblivion on your kitchen table? ;)