Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Men! What's Your Purpose in Life?

Veréngárda

Banned
Reaction score
Then enjoy your life of loneliness and misery, dude. That's what you're condemning yourself to with your bad attitude.

Do you even have any friends who aren't as negative as you are? Serious question.
I don't have friends.

I have a girlfriend (who in some ways is even more REALISTIC than myself) and a ton of acquaintances who are good for things and don't matter outside of that.

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to agree with you DB, that must have taken a lot of courage.

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the purpose in life (in mine) is to do the best I can what with the cards I've been dealt as I come from a poor background. If I can manage to live an interesting and fulfilling life, good! One thing is sure, on my death bed I don't want any regrets, failures ok, regrets no.
I stay outside the comfort zone as much as possible and I challenge myself everyday.

I must be honest, I dream of living the high life: driving expensive sport cars, getting laid with models all the time, traveling the world, live in abundance, etc. Will I succeed? I don't know. But again, if on by death bed I think about my life and tell myself "well, at least you tried, you did the best you could" and have amazing memories, I think I will be satisfied with my existence.

DoubleBarrel

Banned
Reaction score
I think the purpose in life (in mine) is to do the best I can what with the cards I've been dealt as I come from a poor background. If I can manage to live an interesting and fulfilling life, good! One thing is sure, on my death bed I don't want any regrets, failures ok, regrets no.
I stay outside the comfort zone as much as possible and I challenge myself everyday.

I must be honest, I dream of living the high life: driving expensive sport cars, getting laid with models all the time, traveling the world, live in abundance, etc. Will I succeed? I don't know. But again, if on by death bed I think about my life and tell myself "well, at least you tried, you did the best you could" and have amazing memories, I think I will be satisfied with my existence.
Did you know that the number one regret people are recorded to have had on their deathbeds is that they didn't live their lives according to their own rules? They played by everyone else's instead and subjugated their own desires to appease others; family, friends, employers and Society at large, etc. The evidence and testimonials would indicate that if we can live our lives in our own way and be true to ourselves, regardless of whether or not we fail or succeed to manifest our every desire, we will have no regrets. Pretty rad, huh?

Veréngárda

Banned
Reaction score
Hey! Be nice! The mods here do an outstanding job, especially @Billtx49. I really like that guy. He's a super cool dude. But enough a$$-kissing for one night. ;)
And just what kind of an outstanding job are they, mods on a site that practically celebrates chauvinism, doing if they're throwing ***** fits over the word silly?

Oh wait you can't answer because you're done ass kissing.

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you know that the number one regret people are recorded to have had on their deathbeds is that they didn't live their lives according to their own rules? They played by everyone else's instead and subjugated their own desires to appease others; family, friends, employers and Society at large, etc. The evidence and testimonials would indicate that if we can live our lives in our own way and be true to ourselves, regardless of whether or not we fail or succeed to manifest our every desire, we will have no regrets. Pretty rad, huh?
Yes I know, I live my life according to what I believe is right.

DoubleBarrel

Banned
Reaction score
And just what kind of an outstanding job are they, mods on a site that practically celebrates chauvinism, doing if they're throwing ***** fits over the word silly?

Oh wait you can't answer because you're done ass kissing.
So what are you doing here on this forum then? I get asked that every so often too, as I'm a celibate right now. But you have a girlfriend and you're apparently against chauvinism, something you think this site supports and encourages.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What about me do you find displeasing or unworthy of merit?
You're a self absorbed self appointed superhero who asks dudes to post their purpose and then proceeds to nitpick the crap out of everybody who replies.

You also seem to have a habit of getting upset when people don't reply to your OP within a few hours.

Makes it seems like you post an OP and then hang on desperately for a bunch of fist fvckers to give you mad props for your imaginary wisdom.

That being said good luck with your radio cult.

I hope it works out better than your coaching program.

Hopefully you'll break your dry spell and get some cult ladies to at least give you a hand job.

DoubleBarrel

Banned
Reaction score
You're a self absorbed self appointed superhero who asks dudes to post their purpose and then proceeds to nitpick the crap out of everybody who replies.

You also seem to have a habit of getting upset when people don't reply to your OP within a few hours.

Makes it seems like you post an OP and then hang on desperately for a bunch of fist fvckers to give you mad props for your imaginary wisdom.

That being said good luck with your radio cult.

I hope it works out better than your coaching program.

Hopefully you'll break your dry spell and get some cult ladies to at least give you a hand job.
Yet another hater! Too cool! I wonder when you guys are gonna start an "anti-fan club".

EDIT: Not one man here (but me) has stated their purpose, indicating they don't have one. Too bad.

Veréngárda

Banned
Reaction score
So what are you doing here on this forum then? I get asked that every so often too, as I'm a celibate right now. But you have a girlfriend and you're apparently against chauvinism, something you think this site supports and encourages.
What I've been doing until some crybaby tit-****er walking-target-practice POS kicks me from the forum..
.. so that I can wait another six months or so until the cookie wears off so I can make another profile under a different email and continue the cycle until you all break.

DoubleBarrel

Banned
Reaction score
What I've been doing until some crybaby tit-****er walking-target-practice POS kicks me from the forum..
.. so that I can wait another six months or so until the cookie wears off so I can make another profile under a different email and continue the cycle until you all break.
Dude, there's so much anger and rage in you. Peace of mind must be alien to you. :(

DoubleBarrel

Banned
Reaction score
Hey @Veréngárda! Guess what? I had a dream last night that Avril Lavigne was giving me a handjob while I was feeling up her breasts!! How cool is that??