Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Men! What's Your Purpose in Life?

DoubleBarrel

Banned
Reaction score
Napoleon Hill claimed that 98% of people don't have a Definite Major Purpose in Life, and this would appear to be true from observation. They just drift through life aimlessly without knowing what they want or having any direction at all, and thus end up miserable and unhappy.

So I'm curious to know how many guys here have a Definite Mission to which they're devoting their entire lives to, and what is it.

My Mission in Life is to spread my Religion. I plan to do this by starting a radio station in my city that broadcasts my Holy Book 24/7. That way, when people are flipping their dials, they'll come across it and listen for a while. And to those who recognize wisdom, they will start applying my Teachings in their life. Also, people who become Adherents will make themselves known, allowing me to organize an in person community of people devoted to applying my Philosophy. I'll use my city as a "guinea pig" to form an application or structure of organizing and setting up churches and start planting them in other cities.

But what's your Mission in Life? Do you even have one? And if so, what's your Plan for achieving it?

Last edited:

DoubleBarrel

Banned
Reaction score
Since no one has yet replied to this thread, would I be correct in concluding that no one who has read it has chosen a Definite Purpose for their lives? I would imagine anyone who did have one would be quick to talk about it.

Thus, I want to share this lecture for those who want to educate themselves...

DoubleBarrel

Banned
Reaction score
The problem with the man who makes a habit of discouraging and mocking others in their Pursuits, aside from Envying them and thus fostering within himself of an Inferiority Complex, is that such Conduct also discourages himself from making anything worthwhile of himself and his life. He perpetually sits on the sidelines of Life booing the players he pays to watch. It's absolute foolishness in its self-defeatism.

Reaction score
Your purpose in life should be to be fully independent physically, mentally, emotionally and financially. Basically you don’t rely on anyone just yourself. Once you achieved self-reliance you have found your purpose and you love yourself. Your purposes should not be based on if or conditions, you should always be doing things in life and not waiting for some magical moment. You can date women while chasing your purpose, they are going to just be on the ride.

DoubleBarrel

Banned
Reaction score
Your purpose in life should be to be fully independent physically, mentally, emotionally and financially. Basically you don’t rely on anyone just yourself. Once you achieved self-reliance you have found your purpose and you love yourself. Your purposes should not be based on if or conditions, you should always be doing things in life and not waiting for some magical moment. You can date women while chasing your purpose, they are going to just be on the ride.
This is good. But I take it a few steps further. A man's Mission in Life should be to discover his Passion and Talent (his innate and inborn Gifts) and then use them to foster an "Offering", some Contribution to either his immediate Community, or his Country or even the entire World, depending on how high he sets his sights, and what Compensation he demands of Life. In my books, this Pursuit, founded and backed by True Altruism (and with a loyal and faithful and compatible mate where Harmony abides and who supports that Mission), is the ONLY route to true and lasting Happiness and Contentment in Life.

Last edited:

Veréngárda

Banned
Reaction score
Right now it's treating this throat infection so I can eat meat again.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Will you not aim higher as to focus on benefiting others in the accumulation of that health and wealth in exchange for an Equivalent Exchange, proving you've justly earned and deserve it?
Not with that attitude I won’t.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This quote from Arnold resonates with me:

For me life is continuously being hungry. The meaning of life is not simply to exist, to survive, but to move ahead, to go up, to achieve, to conquer.
Arnold Schwarzenegger

Veréngárda

Banned
Reaction score
Will you not aim higher as to focus on benefiting others in the accumulation of that health and wealth in exchange for an Equivalent Exchange, proving you've justly earned and deserve it?
We get it you're secretly a woman.

DoubleBarrel

Banned
Reaction score
They also tend to die violently.

Especially pussified punks who go around telling people to focus on others.
What's so pussified about desiring to uplift and benefit others? That's the highest aspiration there is!

But you go and seek to satisfy your Selfishness, just thinking about what you can get out of every situation you encounter with little to no regard for others' welfare. And I'll seek opportunities to empower and enrich the lives of my fellow man. Then we can talk again and see how life turned out for the both of us.

Veréngárda

Banned
Reaction score
What's so pussified about desiring to uplift and benefit others? That's the highest aspiration there is!

But you go and seek to satisfy your Selfishness, just thinking about what you can get out of every situation you encounter with little to no regard for others' welfare. And I'll seek opportunities to empower and enrich the lives of my fellow man. Then we can talk again and see how life turned out for the both of us.
No. As a man, your highest aspiration should be learning how to step on other men both literally and metaphorically.

Not only does that mean not living to bring others up like you, it also means not being one of those half-assers who try to rationalize valuing competition AND helping other men at the same time.

You clearly don't fall into that later category but they're just as annoying as you.

DoubleBarrel

Banned
Reaction score
No. As a man, your highest aspiration should be learning how to step on other men both literally and metaphorically.

Not only does that mean not living to bring others up like you, it also means not being one of those half-assers who try to rationalize valuing competition AND helping other men at the same time.

You clearly don't fall into that later category but they're just as annoying as you.
Then enjoy your life of loneliness and misery, dude. That's what you're condemning yourself to with your bad attitude.

Do you even have any friends who aren't as negative as you are? Serious question.