Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Men Vs Women In Sports

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice compilation. I like saving videos like this for future reference.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being able to 'Goon' somebody or just going outside the traditional techniques/strategies and just overwhelming them with pure brute force is a very, if not the best strategy when it is available to you, like you watch two guys roll and try to choke each other out, it's even, but some guys just have that goon strength, they don't need to get your neck they can wrap your forehead and choke you out, it sounds ridiculous but people get gooned every day.

You have to account for the goon factor as much as possible in competition, weight classes, etc.

Equally terrifying is when you watch somebody get gooned with pure technique, but I digress. This is why they call enforcers in hockey Goons lol because he's just gonna pull you in, no jersey over the head, no movement, boy is just gonna throw punches eat punches, that's his job, to goon you

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aggressivity, strenght and gas are as important if not more than technique.

When I started training MMA within few weeks I was able to overpower all the women training there even those training from years despite not being exactly the biggest or strongest guy there.

Women lack what it takes in their head even before than in their muscles, nature didnt build them with that it takes for competition and conflict unless such conflict is over regulated and they get outside support to keep it within strict limitations.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aggressivity, strenght and gas are as important if not more than technique.

When I started training MMA within few weeks I was able to overpower all the women training there even those training from years despite not being exactly the biggest or strongest guy there.

Women lack what it takes in their head even before than in their muscles, nature didnt build them with that it takes for competition and conflict unless such conflict is over regulated and they get outside support to keep it within strict limitations.
I've seen women with leg muscles, but that's about it. Upper body strength, and psychological capacity to use aggression intelligently are not things that women can do as well as men. I don't hate women, but boy whenever I say this to groups of women they do get angry.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've seen women with leg muscles, but that's about it. Upper body strength, and psychological capacity to use aggression intelligently are not things that women can do as well as men. I don't hate women, but boy whenever I say this to groups of women they do get angry.
When you tell stuff and people get angry its because they know its true.

Tell a woman she cant sing and she will laught, tell her she cant drive and she will call you names...she will tell that you're an incel within 30 secs probably.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I want to post this too. Not hating on women, so please don't devolve the discussion.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does anyone, other than the girl’s parents, watch women’s sports?
Women's tennis gets good TV ratings and attendance. This is probably the women's sport that most consistently does well. Many female tennis players are fit and feminine women. Many of the men who watch women's tennis desire to have sex with the women. Sex appeal is a big driver of ratings in women's tennis. There are some women's tennis players that do not look feminine or attractive. Sometimes, they are good players. Serena Williams is an example of this. Men's professional tennis is played at a much more competitive level and higher skill level than women's tennis.

Women's beach volleyball gets decent ratings too. On average, those women are sexier than women's tennis players. Volleyball playing women are some of the sexiest athletic women.

The WNBA is not good. The quality of play is much lower than the quality of play in the NBA. The NBA has subsized this league for a long time. The WNBA has been around since 1997. Prior to 1997, there were multiple attempts at women's professional basketball and they all failed. The WNBA would have failed too without the NBA.

Women's softball will occasionally have an attractive, heterosexual woman. It is much rarer than volleyball, swimming, or tennis.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The WNBA is not good. The quality of play is much lower than the quality of play in the NBA. The NBA has subsized this league for a long time. The WNBA has been around since 1997. Prior to 1997, there were multiple attempts at women's professional basketball and they all failed. The WNBA would have failed too without the NBA.
The WNBA is a loss leader so that womyn don't get pissy and stop watching the MNBA. :rolleyes: