"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Men that lead with $$$$

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
6,510
Reaction score
11,386
So where do guys that appear to have money or actually do find attractive women? Upscale bars?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

M

member160292

Guest
Upscale bars for sure, it’s $14 a drink anywhere I live, what’s another few bucks for the nice ambiance?

I let my lifestyle do the talking though. Travel stories get me through the door quite a bit. A line I use is ‘traveling alone is fun, though it seems more exciting with someone with similar interests’

Tipping is always noticed, I do it in cash. I drop some thoughts how service industry people have it tough dealing with impatient assho|es and cleaning up after them. They gobble it up
 

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 7, 2023
Messages
4,643
Reaction score
3,710
Age
32
Location
Nashville, TN
My friend that only goes for rich guys exclusively hangs out at certain spots. You’re not going to be able to pull this off at your local happy hour dive bar or McDonalds.
 

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 16, 2015
Messages
5,414
Reaction score
7,928
Age
57
If I’m in an unfamiliar city or major metro where I might feel like grabbing dinner & a drink & chatting with other guests I will look up two searches on the internet.

First search is best hip happy hour for whatever area (and I’ll look at the photos to get an idea of the ambiance and the upscaleness of the venue). Two things I look for are good craft c o c k tails and interesting/quality food. That is what attracts higher end guests. I prefer higher priced venues as it keeps the riff raff out. I’ve done this ever since smart phones (and before that I had a Zagat book on NYC).

Example: Ebb & Flow in Dallas.

The second search I’ll do is for high end steaks or chops or best restaurants in a certain city. I’ll run the search with or without live music.

What you want is place that is booked up for tables but serves full menu at the bar and higher price point.
So you go there, get on the wait for a seat at the bar (or sit at the bar), and you mingle with other people there.

Examples: Javier’s in Newport Beach
Union Square Cafe in NYC
Grammercy Tavern in NYC
Any of the Maestro’s or Maestro’s Ocean Club locations around the US

These are venues where well off people mingle. My 411 is not super current in NYC but those establishments are going strong.

I typically can find the cool spots. And there’s plenty of pretty women. Even if you don’t meet a girl you can network with cool guys, and that can go places as far as social connections.
 

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2022
Messages
1,561
Reaction score
1,252
Age
41
So where do guys that appear to have money or actually do find attractive women? Upscale bars?
Basically, upscale tricking.

If you need money to get women, then you ain't Alpha.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top