Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Men that lead with $$$$

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So where do guys that appear to have money or actually do find attractive women? Upscale bars?

M

member160292

Upscale bars for sure, it’s $14 a drink anywhere I live, what’s another few bucks for the nice ambiance?

I let my lifestyle do the talking though. Travel stories get me through the door quite a bit. A line I use is ‘traveling alone is fun, though it seems more exciting with someone with similar interests’

Tipping is always noticed, I do it in cash. I drop some thoughts how service industry people have it tough dealing with impatient assho|es and cleaning up after them. They gobble it up

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My friend that only goes for rich guys exclusively hangs out at certain spots. You’re not going to be able to pull this off at your local happy hour dive bar or McDonalds.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I’m in an unfamiliar city or major metro where I might feel like grabbing dinner & a drink & chatting with other guests I will look up two searches on the internet.

First search is best hip happy hour for whatever area (and I’ll look at the photos to get an idea of the ambiance and the upscaleness of the venue). Two things I look for are good craft c o c k tails and interesting/quality food. That is what attracts higher end guests. I prefer higher priced venues as it keeps the riff raff out. I’ve done this ever since smart phones (and before that I had a Zagat book on NYC).

Example: Ebb & Flow in Dallas.

The second search I’ll do is for high end steaks or chops or best restaurants in a certain city. I’ll run the search with or without live music.

What you want is place that is booked up for tables but serves full menu at the bar and higher price point.
So you go there, get on the wait for a seat at the bar (or sit at the bar), and you mingle with other people there.

Examples: Javier’s in Newport Beach
Union Square Cafe in NYC
Grammercy Tavern in NYC
Any of the Maestro’s or Maestro’s Ocean Club locations around the US

These are venues where well off people mingle. My 411 is not super current in NYC but those establishments are going strong.

I typically can find the cool spots. And there’s plenty of pretty women. Even if you don’t meet a girl you can network with cool guys, and that can go places as far as social connections.