Men smv peak at 30s is kind of bull..

ositosucio

Don Juan
Reaction score
piranha45 said:
I think 14-15 yr olds are fresh out of the oven, myself. After that they only deteriorate.

Unfortunately since I live in the USA, they aren't an option :\
People, the age of consent in many many countries is 14-16. So there is nothing wrong with that.

piranha45

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well then... that means they're all pedo-countries! SHAME! SHAME ON THEM ALL :box:

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a co-worker who is 57 (at least, I think) who is bangin early 20s girls. Of course, he's damn cool -- dirt biker (even in 20 degree weather he rides), divorced his wife a few years ago cause he was tired of her fat as5 (I've met her, and I would def divorce her too, she has NOTHING but bad to say about him which is, just, can't be Right, cause, well, you know, there's good in almost everybody). Dude smokes cigars, and knows a lot of common man lingo and sayings (shows he's experienced), can flash hand signals that are common to most men in various walks of life. His kids already graduated so he d!tched the wife to get new young tang, and he's gettin it EVERY week 24/7. He's also good-looking (German) despite being late-50s, still with no grey hair despite his dare-devil riding, just a cool dude period.

Now, I get 20 yr olds too, but I'm almost 2 decades younger than he is, so, I don't think that I'll be able to do what he does when I'm his age. I'm just stating what's possible and what I know for a FACT.

Lozboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is all covered in 'The Rational Male'

Although I personally think your SMV is best at late twenties.

I'm 27 and currently I'm finding I'm cleaning up. The youngest I date are 22 (any lower are students and have no cash and I aint a sugar daddy).

I agree that the 18-21 age range are mentally immature and if they are hot they often have sh*t chat- I can't stand boring women.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JdelaSilviera said:
Hi,

It seems more or less agreeable to me, that women beauty peaks somewhere 17-22, nevertheless women can always have sex from hot young guys. For an average guy, to get a really hot girl is nearly an impossible mission, even if he is at his peak. While it gets easier with age for men to have sex, it is more due to women lowering their standards, so a guy in his thirties will have few problems getting mid to late twenties women.

The problem is that women in their late twenties are far from desirable, both physically and mentally wise.. I see very often 30+ guys at the clubs trying their luck with the younger crowd, failing miserably most of the times.

If you really want to experience hot young women, you should look your best by the age of 25, also being highly sociable will help tremendously...
There are a lot of holes in your supposition:

1) Yes young women can have sex with whomever they want, including "hot young guys." But a lot of hot young guys have terrible game, or ruin it for themselves by opening their mouths. Remember guys, for men, game mitigates looks.

2) A "really hot girl" is not a near-impossible mission. Take her off the pedestal. Red Pill 101.

3) 30+ guys at the club - that's a fraction of the male pool in one venue.

I get your greater point, that an older guy "clubbing it" will lose out. I'm 39 and I've been in maybe 3 real nightclubs in my entire life. There are young hot women everywhere. Some don't even drink let alone club. And you'd be surprised - some of them have slept with men older than 60.

Anyway your best bet as a mid-twenties male is to mimic a slightly older guy in dress, demeanor, etc. Yes even at the club.

I think one of the biggest signs that a man's game isn't developed is he boils everything down to nightclubs. That's a few hours a week. Game happens EVERYWHERE, all the time.

SuckItUp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Younger guys have more access that's why younger women are usually with them. High school college etc. That being said older men who take care of themselves and who display youthful energy can easily get much younger women. It's can be like fishing with dynamite because the younger women aren't jaded and their attraction switches tend to be easily triggered with little to no resistance.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a woman has reached her sexual prime by 18, I don't want anything to do with her. Recalling my earlier disco years, women that sort of age didn't know what the fck they were doing, inside nor outside the bedroom.

The most attractive age for a woman is between 25 and 30. They have matured a bit by then and know what men like. At that age, it really is any man's game to win. Fck, I even had one of the best conversations for ages with a 40yr old woman today at work. There was defo some tension there. Had she not had pictures of her baby all over her desk, I'd have shown more enthusiasm!

These conversations are pointless. Age is really academic, at least until you find someone unattractive. All one can do is stay in peak physical and mental shape and go after what you want.

ositosucio

Don Juan
Reaction score
piranha45 said:
well then... that means they're all pedo-countries! SHAME! SHAME ON THEM ALL :box:

not so...

it just means the US is a backwards country, you have been brainwashed and you need to travel more to civilized societies

piranha45

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sorry sir, I've already been implied to be an awful deviant in this thread. It must be true.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=207917

to fully answer your point, keep in mind what i am saying. I've been pretty clear all thread that my ONLY premise is that I don't believe in SMV theory as it is preached here. I will state that for the record now.

Which means, that as a man ages, his sexual value raises. I am not saying that guys who don't look good don't get more *****. I am not saying guys who dont' make bank don't make more *****

I'm not even saying that guys who don't worked on themselves and over the years have gotten good looking and /or bank, don't get more *****

I"m saying that the SMV chart that is infamous in the manophere is bull**** on it's own premise that by me aging, ***** is just going to start falling in my lap more than it would 10 years ago. That's all I am saying

all i am saying is that my friends, who are pretty avg guys who are single, are having a Harder time getting ***** than they did 10 years ago, well i didn't know them 10 years ago but when i met them they had GF's at the time. they are single now and it's harder. it hsould not be harder it should be easier.

the theory on it's face concludes that if i stay constant.. if i am 25 years old and i have a job making 35k a year and i am a hb7, that when i am 35 and i make 45k ayear and i'm a hb7, ishould get more *****, easier, than when i was 25 and that's not the case.

that's all i am saying. i am not saying that you should not work to break the cycle.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
I"m saying that the SMV chart that is infamous in the manophere is bull**** on it's own premise that by me aging, ***** is just going to start falling in my lap more than it would 10 years ago. That's all I am saying.
I agree with this, in that if you are not improving during your 20s, and just letting yourself age and get out of shape, you're right, your SMV will fall. The question then becomes "What the heck were you doing with yourself in your 20s"? Why weren't you working on yourself? Why weren't you working on your health, your career, your style, your body, your social skills, even your "game"?

Just by the fact that you have 10 more years worth of experience you should have improved at SOMETHING, somewhere along the line. You should be a little smoother at least, something.

Doc Kas

Don Juan
Reaction score
Focusing on the youngest age differences, when I was the ages on the left, I dated girls the ages on the right:

18, 16
27, 17
30, 18
35, 18
41, 19
42, 20
43, 21
44, 21
45, 22
How old are you now dude?

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
I still manage to date and have sex with women in the 21-25 range and I'm in my 30's.

Speak for yourself OP.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
If you really want to experience hot young women, you should look your best by the age of 25, also being highly sociable will help tremendously...
Says a stupid assh0le. I've had hot women from 1987-2017 and counting. It's called earning more, eating right and working out.

How old are you now dude?
46, dating girls who are 20, 21 and 22 years old, dude.

Here is my date from 5 days ago (she is 20).

Trainwreck

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Common sense dictates that older men have an advantage over older women. A woman's goal is to find security and a mate that will provide for her while men look for a companion to help them. It makes sense for a woman to date older men because they are more mature, have more money, and more exciting. In addition, it makes more sense for a older man to date younger women because of obvious reasons and they don't really care about how much money or educated a woman is. At 30, women have a less pool of men to choose from where men have hit that age to where they can pull most younger women but also go older if they want to.

Doc Kas

Don Juan
Reaction score
Says a stupid assh0le. I've had hot women from 1987-2017 and counting. It's called earning more, eating right and working out.

46, dating girls who are 20, 21 and 22 years old, dude.

Here is my date from 5 days ago (she is 20).

Haha I see what you did there, you old cheeky devil.

62Telecaster

Don Juan
Reaction score
You can date plenty of younger women at 30, they just don't full boyfriend zone you because they are insecure about it and it doesn't get them status and validation within their peer group, only individually.

Tbh most of us at 30 must "settle" for harems of hot but detached young women(women you couldn't get at other ages in any capacity unless you were somewhat talented anyway), women with baggage at the wall, gold diggers of all ages, or unicorn foreign women.
Well said...

People get too caught-up in arguing and discussing these topics as opposed to going out and seeing for themselves what the actual case is for THEM. Everybody is different, mileage will vary from person to person, and there are so many internal and external factors that it's not even funny. I'm way more of a lurker and read threads here just for entertainment, but holy crap...so many people here honestly think that they can blame their failures on some stupid theory or method, or that they can find the answer to everything by arguing with strangers on the net; it's a laugh riot. I disagree with a lot of what's said and mentioned on this site when it comes to "getting girls", but the rumblings about self-improvement and always trying to evolve yourself at every new stage in life is 100% spot-on. Success follows those who are successful...learn from life and let things naturally come to you.

For one thing, I'm 31 and seem to still be on the upward swing as far as attraction goes...so I'm in belief of the whole "you're still able to legitimately peak in your 30s" argument. I always had a girlfriend in high school and college and didn't care to fling around, hit a dry spell in my mid-twenties while getting my career going and living an awkward post-college life, and then out of nowhere I hit this huge boost around 27 or so that's been ongoing ever since. The key to it was that I literally picked-up the life skills, experience, knowledge, personality/manneurisms/behaviors/etc that lend towards attracting people to me...toss that together with some physical maturation, locking in my job/lifestyle, and there's really not much left to figure out.

The point is, "being 30" does not magically make you attractive. It's more that you can become very attractive if you've put your life together and have some assets/stability, have learned how to communicate and socialize, have built true confidence to where you don't fear or care about rejection, and most importantly...you've taken care of yourself and your looks. If that's you, then you shouldn't have any problems with attracting all sorts of women +/- 10 years of your age in the least. If you're NOT that guy, then you're not going to have all the success that some are talking about.

Bottom line though, is that discussing and getting opinions is a ton of fun and very beneficial...but damn, just go out into the real world and start working on yourself. Go try some things and see what happens, because you're not going to figure anything out from scouring a message board...that's lost time and not much more than that. Bottom line is that a guy who's "a catch" in his 30s can easily outdo a guy In his 20s...it's a reward for those who are willing to put the work into it vs finding excuses/waiting for life to magically come to them.