Men smv peak at 30s is kind of bull..

JdelaSilviera

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi,

It seems more or less agreeable to me, that women beauty peaks somewhere 17-22, nevertheless women can always have sex from hot young guys. For an average guy, to get a really hot girl is nearly an impossible mission, even if he is at his peak. While it gets easier with age for men to have sex, it is more due to women lowering their standards, so a guy in his thirties will have few problems getting mid to late twenties women.

The problem is that women in their late twenties are far from desirable, both physically and mentally wise.. I see very often 30+ guys at the clubs trying their luck with the younger crowd, failing miserably most of the times.

If you really want to experience hot young women, you should look your best by the age of 25, also being highly sociable will help tremendously...

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A womans SMV peaks so young because it's based only on looks. Women get less attractive as they age. Usually the opposite is true for men, up to 45 or so. Also men should be deep in their career in 30s and have assets a younger man does not.
Ofcourse you look like a creep 32 at a college bar. You can pull young chicks day gaming a lot easier.

A man at 32 could also date women from 22-42 or so if he chooses. A woman 32 usually will get riddiculed for dating a 22 year old guy.
So the SMV garnered by age also gets you a broader range of targets.

So in your 30s if you worked out all through your 20s
You should:
- Look better or as good
-Have advanced in your career
-Have more assets
-Be wiser
-Be more composed

That's why a mans SMV increases with age up till mid to late 40s.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As much as I would like to agree with this optimistic message, I cant.

The hot 18 yrs old girl is not going to get nailed from the cool 30 yrs old with a sportcar or a ceo position, she is getting nailed from the poor and lazy good looking and cool 21 yrs old guy that she met at the club with her friend.

Its pretty much about look and social connection to reach a hot teenage girl, Im sure all of you heard sooner or later about a girl saying that she doesnt care about meeting new guys since she knows plenty already or even that when she is horny she would rather call her ex than just meeting someone new out of nowhere.

Guys in their 30s saying that their social position will help to score a teenage girl is like a delusional woman expecting to get a cool guy just because she has a degree, zero fvck given in that situation.

I understand we would like to think that we still have control of things and by doing an effort we can get a certain result, that would be fair but if we are honest to each other we know it doesnt work like that.

It all changes and get close to what we say once a girl reach her mid to late 20s but forget about those teen girl you watch on redtube unless you're not close to their age and well connected in terms of peer group.

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who Dares Win said:
The hot 18 yrs old girl is not going to get nailed from the cool 30 yrs old with a sportcar or a ceo position, she is getting nailed from the poor and lazy good looking and cool 21 yrs old guy that she met at the club with her friend.
Yep I can vouch for that, my prime age range is 18-23 and out of all the girls I know, I know exactly 2 who are(openly) dating much older guys. They are both 21 and hot, you know the sort and the guys are 31 and 37 respectively, both successful guys in their own right. Most other girls stick to guys their own age, so yes I am making the most of it.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I'm 26 tomorrow and I don't want an 18 year old I would question the mental maturity of a man who had the patience to deal with an 18 year old, even if it was just for sex.

An 18 year old is still very much a child mentally. However, a 30 year old man should do well with women 25-28. This is when a woman looks her best in my opinion.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me ask you younger guys a question. Do you really think girls in the 18-21 range are hotter than women in their mid-late twenties. Let's take this girl for example, my ex-plate. Not to start a dck-measuring contest, but are there any 18-21 yos that you know that are hotter? If so, post a pic. Btw she's 28 now.

I just don't see the obsession with 18-21 year old women.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
guru1000 said:
Let me ask you younger guys a question. Do you really think girls in the 18-21 range are hotter than women in their mid-late twenties. Let's take this girl for example, my ex-plate. Not to start a dck-measuring contest, but are there any 18-21 yos that you know that are hotter? If so, post a pic. Btw she's 28 now.

My point exactly. A woman doesn't even grow into her frame fully at 18-21. A woman's peak smv is 24-28 can go as far as 31 or so if she didn't have kids and works out.. A man in his mid 30s will do well in this age range.

piranha45

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think 14-15 yr olds are fresh out of the oven, myself. After that they only deteriorate.

Unfortunately since I live in the USA, they aren't an option :\

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
piranha45 said:
I think 14-15 yr olds are fresh out of the oven, myself. After that they only deteriorate.

Unfortunately since I live in the USA, they aren't an option :\
Hope you are joking.

JdelaSilviera

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My message would never be a give up. It is more a hurry up, for instance give yourself 2 years max for getting into top shape.

Those situations of a 33 yo with 20 girls, certainly happen but are not the rule. For me a peak would be a phase when you can score the hottest girls, and scoring mid to late twenties ( which you can till your 40s or later) is suboptimal. A hot 21 girl can wear a soccer shirt, and after a bath she will look delicious with a shinning hair, skiin and body. Generally speaking, without make up and nude/ beach body 19-23 year olds dont give any chance to 26-29.. The latter group will be very wary of their age and looks diminishing, that s why they look for a provider (and wouldnt surprise me if they choose wider gaps to feel much younger)

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
guru1000 said:

For me it's not about them being better looking. There is no real difference between a hot 18 and a hot 28 in terms of how much you'd want to do to them. But the thing about 18-21 yr old women is that from my experience, they are less hassle and I know this is due to my age. Recently I've slept with a couple of chicks who were older than me, one was 25, the other 26 and with both of them, when they first found out my age, they basically started talking down to me a bit. It was like they were holding back because of my age and I really don't need to be dealing with it. It wasn't until I said something like "It's funny how you're getting so worked up about me being immature when you're so worried about my age rather my character" and acted like it wasn't a big deal that they relented. But I don't want to be doing that all the time. Seeing them was actually a bit of motivation because they both live in nice places and seemed to have their shït together, which probably explains why they were hesitant to get involved with a 22 year old...but they can't argue with what turns them on!
In other words, I'd have to put in a ton more effort into banging a chick, who might be similar in looks. That seems like a waste of time. I'll be sticking with the 18-23's.

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well, I think girls that age (18 to 23) "in general" date, hang out, fvck etc, guys their age or a bit older (like 3-4 years older), but there are a few, I dont know maybe 20-30% of them that like older guys and have no problem dating them and having sex with them, so it is not impossible to have sex with these chicks.

The youngest girl I had sex with ...it was last year, she was 19 and I was 29.
A previous girl I dated for a few months she was 21 when I was 28.

I know a girl that was 19 and his bf was 30, and they were together for 4 years.
I have a guy friend who is 33 and his gf is 20.

Of course there are many that do not really like guys 8+ years older than them, but some others do not really mind if you look good.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Focusing on the youngest age differences, when I was the ages on the left, I dated girls the ages on the right:

18, 16
27, 17
30, 18
35, 18
41, 19
42, 20
43, 21
44, 21
45, 22

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bigneil said:
When I was this age, I was with a girl this age:

27, 17
41, 19
43, 21
44, 21
45, 21
XD

it seems you attract girls with daddy issues....LMAO

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The main problem why guys have trouble getting younger girls is because our society stigmatizes the phenomenon. And we even invented a crime called "statutory rape" to help stigmatize the phenomenon further. Naturally, there should be greater age differences than what we see in our feminist society.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
pyros said:
XD

it seems you attract girls with daddy issues....LMAO
It seems I've been dating the most beautiful women I know for nearly 30 years.

HeadLightsOn

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
guru1000 said:
girl for example, my ex-plate. Not to start a dck-measuring contest, but are there any 18-21 yos that you know that are hotter? If so, post a pic. Btw she's 28 now.
If that's an ex plate I'd like to know why. I'm susceptible to brunettes with olive skin. Don't ex plate anymore like her if possible, lol.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HeadLightsOn said:
I'm susceptible to brunettes with olive skin.
Ya, I love fvcking them too. She had a rocking body. I shouldn't have told her to go fvck herself, but I'm such a romantic.