“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Men need to read and re-read this 20 times until it sinks in...

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2002
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
895
Age
52
In theory, I agree, however and I'm guilty of this myself, easy women are boring, there's nothing inspiring me, challenging me. And I will eventually lose my attraction no matter how hot.

A woman a bit more *difficult* keeps me challenged not to the point she's a raving psycho but definitely NOT a *yes* woman, a woman who always makes it easy for me. A doormat basically.

If that's yall cuppa tea, go for it, not for me.

Newsflash at @pipeman84, men and women choose *each other.* But agree if either is choosing poorly, they need to check their picker, may need some fine tuning.

My girl works with a 34 year old attractive looking chick who has never had a LTR. Only a series of short term where the guy kept flaking and treating her like yesterday's news.

To be fair, never heard his side of things tho, was probably much different from hers.
same.My wife was a challenge. HB8 in her 20s. I loved the challenge after putting up good numbers in the gams
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top