Men in their early 30s and dating/relationships

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Side question for the older men here: when do (generally) most guys stop caring about improving themselves - physically, mentally, etc?
my guess would be somewhere around 35..?
When the cost/benefits ratio is no longer worth I would say.

Whats the point to be flawless if the dating market is trash for everyone? better get that candy bar after lunch some would say.

Unless you have an inside drive you will stop keeping in shape when the rewards are inferior to the costs, thats what I observe when I travel around europe.

Personally I could never see myself skinny or fat, I need to see my body matching my personality despite women or any other outisde factor but not for every guy is like that.

Regarding working hard professionally is the same thing, once its no longer convenient or rewards are missing, people drop it.

I'm going to be starting a physical therapy program next year in August and by the time I graduate and have my job lined up with that I'll be about 32. Obviously that will be the focus in my life those years but I wanted to know if things will really change all that much for me when I'm at that age. I'm an attractive guy, exercise a lot and take really good care of myself so it's not like I'm going to be sporting a beer gut at that age. Will I find things much different at that age compared to now, 28, or should I expect it to be pretty much the same if not possibly even better?
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=procrastination

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
All things being equal it's harder, but if you have a lot of room for improvement and you improve then it will be be easier.

For example, a college football player is basically the absolute maximum in dating, so unless he makes it to the NFL he is going to see a drop off most likely as he ages. If you have trouble worth women in your youth then it should get a lot easier as you age.
I take exception to your comment raider and am totally offended

How This "Nice Guy" Steals Women from Jerks

Did you know a woman can be totally UN-ATTRACTED to you...

And she'll still sleep with you?

If you've ever seen a girl go home with some asshole she didn't even LIKE, you know this is true.

But how is this possible?

Because deep inside her brain, sexual desire has nothing to do with what you LOOK like...

And everything to do with how you make her FEEL.

Matt Cook knows this all too well.

Matt is a nice guy... but he steals women from JERKS all the time.

In this free video training below, he'll show you how he does it:

How to Control Her Emotions and Make Her Chase You