"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Men Getting Lazy, VR-Online Dating and AI

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Georgepithyou

Banned
Joined
Jan 17, 2020
Messages
1,777
Reaction score
2,213
Age
30
Location
Sydney
Austalia is a white first world country with all the amenities and not that much crime or issues a third world country would have. If you get sick you can trust your own hospital. Too much risk to save a dollar.
Australia white? Have you ever actually been here? Come on down to Sydney or Melbourne and all you will see are Indians and Chinese.
 

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,058
Australia white? Have you ever actually been here? Come on down to Sydney or Melbourne and all you will see are Indians and Chinese.
I didn't mean it that way. Most white countries are cosmopolitan in the urban centers, this is 2020 not 1950. You really want to compare Thailand to Australia and say its the same thing just the girls are cheaper? If you feel so strongly then of course to Thialand.

I personally have thought of going to a Latin America country back in March, 2011, I was going to buy the planet tickets, and go to an famed Adult Resort and try it out for a week or so, sneak out of the house with luggage, get an airport taxi and call my folks when I'm already inside the plane /airport before I leave, lol!!! I changed my mind about the whole thing and aborted this idea. This was before the 2014 incident (i.e. the time when I visited a hooker and contracted a demonic infection that almost made me lose my mind, which up today has no mental closure enough to feel comfortable with another escort). Now such a thought won't cross my mind. If a feel I can get another or worst demon from a hooker and lose what sense of God I have inside my soul, in a foreign country, it sounds like a nightmare.

Foreign countries like Thailand sound like they are very demonic. False demonic idols all over the place, people seeped in spiritual bondage, and the sexual perversions/prostitution seem like a curse on the nation that needs money from those venues for people's survival. There is a high likelihood of demonic attacks and invasions in such a place since it feels more dark with all the brothels, massage parlous, barbershop *******s, and a host of other things that don't exist elsewhere. I'd feel I'll get possessed for sure if I go in such a country with such a purpose.

Have you actually seen hookers in Australia/Thailand or are you just writing up fantasies about paid encounters?
 

Georgepithyou

Banned
Joined
Jan 17, 2020
Messages
1,777
Reaction score
2,213
Age
30
Location
Sydney
I didn't mean it that way. Most white countries are cosmopolitan in the urban centers, this is 2020 not 1950. You really want to compare Thailand to Australia and say its the same thing just the girls are cheaper? If you feel so strongly then of course to Thialand.

I personally have thought of going to a Latin America country back in March, 2011, I was going to buy the planet tickets, and go to an famed Adult Resort and try it out for a week or so, sneak out of the house with luggage, get an airport taxi and call my folks when I'm already inside the plane /airport before I leave, lol!!! I changed my mind about the whole thing and aborted this idea. This was before the 2014 incident (i.e. the time when I visited a hooker and contracted a demonic infection that almost made me lose my mind, which up today has no mental closure enough to feel comfortable with another escort). Now such a thought won't cross my mind. If a feel I can get another or worst demon from a hooker and lose what sense of God I have inside my soul, in a foreign country, it sounds like a nightmare.

Foreign countries like Thailand sound like they are very demonic. False demonic idols all over the place, people seeped in spiritual bondage, and the sexual perversions/prostitution seem like a curse on the nation that needs money from those venues for people's survival. There is a high likelihood of demonic attacks and invasions in such a place since it feels more dark with all the brothels, massage parlous, barbershop *******s, and a host of other things that don't exist elsewhere. I'd feel I'll get possessed for sure if I go in such a country with such a purpose.

Have you actually seen hookers in Australia/Thailand or are you just writing up fantasies about paid encounters?
Where did i mention hookers in Thailand? Thai girls are so easy u dont need hookers unless ur a fat 40 year old.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top