What do you expect? I did call him a gutter monkey.Originally posted by ( . )( . )
about fvckin time someone just came out and said it.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
What do you expect? I did call him a gutter monkey.Originally posted by ( . )( . )
about fvckin time someone just came out and said it.
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
You have a serious Afro-American inferiority complex, don't you?Originally posted by Player_Supreme
Don't bother trying to get the last word in..just pm it to me like a good boy.
what? you calling some guy a name because he pointed out your sh!t?.......................surely you jest.Originally posted by Eileen
What do you expect? I did call him a gutter monkey.![]()
Originally posted by Eileen
Actually, we do go through the trouble to some extent. Girls often have what? A, singular, one ... close girlfriend. If you have two, the jealousy thing starts happening. If I were hard pressed I could probably get sex out of my best friend and neither of us have tendencies that way.
Women know women. We understand what men view as “jumbled up, emotional thinking.? Hell, I’d be willing to bet that any of the girls on this forum could pick up a straight woman for sex faster than most of the men. Why? Because, we can read other women. It’s not magic. Women are more inclined to pay attention to the little things EVERYONE does. It’s what makes us catty. We know what everybody else is up to. Most blokes can be hit with a brick and still not notice something is amiss.
He earned it.Originally posted by ( . )( . )
what? you calling some guy a name because he pointed out your sh!t?.......................surely you jest.
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
Good point, Player.Originally posted by Player_Supreme
One thing most people are forgetting is that when you have game, most women are easy.
So I don't hold it against women if they get seduced quickly by me. I'm way to old for something like that.
My current took 4 days as I've posted as an example of email seductions...and now she is my steady.
She has made men wait up to 6 months... just for a kiss. One major and popular player in my town tried for 3 months and still got no where.
Some didn't have to wait as long. When women sense the inner person the respond to it.
You wouldn't have made that assumption about Player if you didn't know he was black.Originally posted by Eileen
He earned it.
Just like you earned being called a dillhole.
Back on topic: Jake - that actually makes sense to me. However, it brings me back to Malibu's argument: Couldn't men be accused of the same?
Take Player as an example. Everything out of his head is filtered through his Afro-American-urban-male-with-self-esteem-issues filter. Is his information any less corrupted than a woman?s?
What's your point? You wouldn't have known I was a woman unless I told you.Originally posted by Survivor
You wouldn't have made that assumption about Player if you didn't know he was black.
Basically, EVERYONES. P. Supreme has his own filters. Eileen does too, as I.Originally posted by Survivor
Whose filter are we REALLY talking about here? His...or yours?
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
What, can't handle a little reality?Originally posted by Golden Arms
Eileen - stop.
Seriously, stop
I would have to disagree with that statement. If it could be isolated, there would be no problem.Originally posted by jakethasnake
This male-female dictotomy can absolutely be isolated.
You keep trying to show how you're far more intellectually superior than Player and other guys.. OK, suppose you're right. What's the point of you staying in this argument then ? I don't see too many brilliant college professors duking it out with "common folk" - they usually have better things to do with their time.Originally posted by Eileen
What, can't handle a little reality?
Apparently, you missed the thread where Player busted on every aspect of my life he could think of. None of it accurate, but the intent was there. It's not my fault I aim better.
Shut up and that should do it .Originally posted by Eileen
I would have to disagree with that statement. If it could be isolated, there would be no problem.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
I am right, but that's not the point.Originally posted by Golden Arms
You keep trying to show how you're far more intellectually superior than Player and other guys.. OK, suppose you're right.
Professor - what is your major malfunction ? What on God's green earth are you talking about right now ?Originally posted by Eileen
I am right, but that's not the point.
Here is my question to you: How do you expect to get women if you can't communicate with them without offending them? Or if you're offended by everything they say or do?
which apperently is coming on a forum for men telling us all how stupid we are and how smart you are.........................thats time well spent, jeeesus i thought stamp collecting was a lame hobby.Originally posted by Eileen
(And to your prof statement, my time if my own. I do what I fancy.)
What do you want, lady? Entertainment? I bet you sure as hell must be getting it since many guys are replying to your nonsense posts. Myself, I think I posted today more than I did in the last three months, and I read the site regularly. Most girls here have turn so hateful that I can´t help but reply.Originally posted by Eileen
What, can't handle a little reality?
Actually, you did exactly what iqqi did. You made a blanket statement based not only on your observations, but also on stereotypes. All of us must be careful not to do that, even over the web.Originally posted by Eileen
What's your point? You wouldn't have known I was a woman unless I told you.
And it's not an assumption. It's an OBSERVATION.
(If you're calling me prejudice, you're right. I hate stupid people.)
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.